Chapter 152

The extra primary school is not far from the villa area. Xie's mother and Jiang's mother followed the two children holding hands, showing them the way and giving them instructions about going to school.

Xie's mother said: "When you know your way, I will ask Uncle Zhao to take you to school, and my mother and Aunt Jiang will not do it."

Uncle Zhao is the Xie family's driver.

Just as we arrived at the school gate, the children's cries came one after another, like cicadas chirping in summer, one after another.

This area is expensive, and almost every large community has a kindergarten nearby, but the elementary school is a little further away. It was the first time for the children to be alone so far away from home. When they heard that no parents came to pick them up, they burst into tears.

Jiang's mother looked at the two little ones nervously, fearing that they would cry too.

Little Xie Zexi is very calm. He never likes to stick to his parents. Picking him up from the driver is almost the same as picking him up from his parents. He can go home anyway.

Of course Jiang Ling would not cry. He held Xie Zexi's hand firmly, raised his face and promised the two mothers seriously: "Auntie Xie, mom, don't worry, I will take good care of Aze." Thank you, but

no need.

Xie Zexi turned to look at Jiang Ling, then quickly looked back.

Xie's mother and Jiang's mother smiled brightly, patted Jiang Ling's little head and praised her a few times, then led them to find their own class and sit down before leaving.

As soon as the two adults left, Xie Zexi withdrew his hand.

Jiang Ling put his elbows on the desk and tilted his head to look at Xie Zexi with a smile. He was about to speak when he was interrupted by a voice.

"Xie Zexi?"

A chubby little boy came in at the door, with a particularly round face and an unhappy pout. After seeing Xie Zexi, he was stunned, his little eyes rolled, and he ran over with a smile: "You are here too. Class?"

Contrary to him, the aura around Xie Zexi changed from clear to overcast, and he ignored the chubby child in front of him.

Jiang Ling and Xie Zexi spent a summer together, and now it was easy to see that Xie Zexi disliked the child in front of him, and even hated it.

Why? Jiang Ling blinked, a little confused. The little fat boy looked quite happy.

Soon, Jiang Ling knew why.

In the first class of school, the head teacher asked everyone to introduce each other.

Jiang Linggang discovered that the protagonist, Tao Yuanbai, was also in this class, and a sense of crisis suddenly came over him. Before he could think of a way to keep Xie Zexi away from Tao Yuanbai, after class, a group of children gathered around him, wanting to touch him again. I also want to be friends with them for the simple reason that they are good-looking.

Jiang Ling was a little embarrassed.

Do children actually have facial issues?

Immediately afterwards, a fat kid named Mao Anan also came over.

"Xie Zexi, is your friend next to you? You actually have friends too?" Mao Anan's voice was loud, instantly attracting the attention of all the children.

Seeing that everyone was looking at her, Mao Anan proudly puffed up her chest and deliberately spoke louder: "Xie Zexi and I were in a kindergarten before. A child touched Xie Zexi lightly, and Xie Zexi fell ill, causing the teacher to punish him. !"

"Your name is Jiang Ling, right? My mother said that people who play with Xie Zexi will be unlucky. Are you sure you want to play with him?"

The children around Xie Zexi widened their eyes in surprise and suddenly dispersed.

Jiang Ling's first reaction was to look at Xie Zexi. He saw that Xie Zexi's face was tense. He seemed to be used to it and felt that explanations were useless. He said nothing and looked at Mao An'an coldly.

Xie Zexi could bear it, but Jiang Ling couldn't.

No wonder Aunt Xie said that Xie Zexi doesn't like playing with others. No wonder Xie Zexi in the book is so kind to Tao Yuanbai. Is it because others reject him and isolate him?

So Xie Zexi is obviously very smart. After being rescued once by Tao Yuanbai under false pretenses, he didn't think about the flaws and foolishly opened his heart to Tao Yuanbai!

Jiang Ling suddenly stood up and glared at Mao Anan: "You are talking nonsense, I have touched Xie Zexi so many times and Xie Zexi has not gotten sick because of this!"

Jiang Ling said and touched the stunned Xie Zexi.

"I'm really not sick."

The children stretched out their hands and touched Xie Zexi carefully.

Xie Zexi was immediately overwhelmed by a bunch of children. Except for the day he first entered kindergarten, he had not been like this for a long time.

He sat stiffly in his position, his eyes widened slightly, and he tried to straighten his back while looking at Jiang Ling faintly.

Jiang Ling completely ignored Xie Zexi's call for help and looked at the children surrounding Xie Zexi with satisfaction. He put his hands on his hips and turned to look at Mao An'an. Like a little evil dragon that successfully protected the princess, he launched a critical attack. : "Mao An'an, you lied. Liars will never have friends."

The children nodded in agreement and chirped, "I don't like people who lie.", "Me too, me too!", "Mom Children who say lies are not good children."

Mao Anan was stunned.

"I didn't lie!" After reacting, Mao Anan hurriedly grabbed Jiang Ling, hesitated, and said anxiously: "My mother really said that! It was, it wasn't a touch, but a push..." Looking

at Everyone looked at her with distrust, and Mao Anan pursed her lips and cried loudly: "You are bullying people! I'm going to sue the teacher!"

Mao Anan ran away crying.

Jiang Ling didn't feel any guilt at all for bullying the younger ones. He hummed and sat down. After the other children had left, he looked at Xie Zexi with bright eyes. He was about to claim credit when he suddenly noticed that Xie Zexi's clothes were in a mess. The cheeks on both sides were red, as if they had been ravaged by a strange aunt.

Jiang Ling:?

"Let me touch it too." Xie Zexi showed a rare smile, vaguely showing the dignified look of his grown-up smile, and stretched out his hand towards Jiang Ling's baby-fat face.

Jiang Ling:!

Xie Zexi, who originally wanted to pinch it and then stop, unexpectedly discovered that it felt great in the hand. The round and elastic baby fat was soft and really like clouds. No wonder everyone likes to pinch their faces.

Xie Zexi nodded as if he had some understanding in his heart, and continued to knead with a serious expression.

In the end, it wasn't until the school bell rang that Jiang Ling's face went numb before he escaped from Xie Zexi's clutches.

Looking at Xie Zexi's appearance, he seemed to be a little unsatisfied.

It shouldn't be! Jiang Ling covered his face and felt angry. Wasn't it him who touched Xie Zexi? Everyone can touch cute little Aze! Why was it his turn to be touched? !

hatred!

Three springs, summers, autumns and winters passed by in a blink of an eye. Before Jiang Ling could hear the word "Brother Ling" or successfully touch Xie Zexi's face, the plot was about to begin.

Since he was not sure which day in the fourth grade the incident happened, Jiang Ling not only followed Xie Zexi closely, but also paid close attention to the weather forecast - the book said it would rain heavily on this day.

Xie Zexi has become accustomed to Jiang Ling's unusual clinginess. Sometimes when Jiang Ling is on duty, he will stay and help.

It's just that accidents often come unexpectedly.

On this day, Jiang's mother suddenly fainted at home. Jiang's father happened to be on a business trip, and Jiang Ling was the only one at home who had not gone to school.

Jiang Ling immediately used her electronic watch to call for leave and asked the Jiang family's aunt and driver to help take Jiang's mother to the hospital.

While waiting for the diagnosis in front of the hospital bed, the originally clear sky was suddenly shrouded in dark clouds, and the gloomy sky made people breathless.

Jiang Ling watched it for two seconds and suddenly remembered the plot. When he looked at the time, it happened to be the time when school was about to end.

No way...

Jiang Ling asked for leave.

All the children who were close to him noticed that Xie Zexi seemed unhappy.

Xie Zexi was indeed in a bad mood. As soon as he left the house this morning, the driver Uncle Zhao said that Jiang Ling and Aunt Jiang had gone to the hospital and asked for a day off.

Why go to the hospital?

Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?

Is it Aunt Jiang or Jiang Ling?

Xie Zexi walked out quickly with his schoolbag on his back. No matter who was sick, he knew best how uncomfortable it was to be in the hospital. The little fool must have been so uncomfortable that he was about to cry. He...he reluctantly went to take a look.

There was a group of people arguing at the door.

Xie Zexi glanced casually, and just saw a familiar child in the crowd. Before he could see clearly, a car suddenly stopped and blocked his view. The driver, Uncle Zhao, got out of the car sweating profusely and saw the child standing at the school gate. Xie Zexi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Young Master, Master Jiang asked you to go to the hospital quickly."

Everything familiar was forgotten. Xie Zexi's mind went blank and he asked: "What's wrong with Jiang Ling?"

Uncle Zhao shook his head: "He only said that you should go quickly, human life It's a big deal!"

Human life?

Xie Zexi took a breath and tightened her grip on the strap of her schoolbag. Jiang Ling...is Jiang Ling suffering from a serious illness and dying?

Xie Zexi got into the car with a heavy heart. When he arrived at the hospital, he stood in front of the ward with a white face for a long time before opening the door.

Xie Zexi had even thought about the words of comfort, and was about to bear the shame of calling Brother Xiaoling to make Jiang Ling happy when he saw Aunt Jiang sitting on the hospital bed with a smile, Jiang Ling and Jiang's father were leaning against each other beside the bed. Looking at a list makes me laugh.

"Aze!"

Jiang Ling discovered Xie Zexi first, and Le Diandian ran over and giggled: "I'm going to be a brother!"

"What?" ?"

Jumping lively, but the spirited Jiang Ling was full of confusion and couldn't stop the smile on his face: "Of course I'm fine, my mother is pregnant, and I'm going to be a brother!"

Xie Zexi: ...

Very good, it's another one. From one perspective, human life is at stake.

But no matter what, Xie Zexi's tense nerves finally relaxed after seeing that Jiang Ling was fine.

Jiang Ling looked at the couple on the other side of the bed and quietly pulled Xie Zexi to the corridor. Without smiling anymore, he asked with a serious face: "Did you see any bad guys at the school gate when you came here just now?" The direction was too strong, Xie Zexi

recalled almost quickly: "I saw some people at the door, they seemed to be quarreling, what happened?"

Jiang Ling became nervous instantly and asked carefully: "Did they see you?"

Although it was not clear why Jiang Ling was like this Said, Xie Zexi shook his head and replied calmly: "I only took one look, and Uncle Zhao said that it was a matter of life, fate, and destiny for you, so I came to the hospital."

A certain four words were bitten very hard.

Jiang Ling's guilty eyes drifted for two seconds, and he reached out to hold Xie Zexi's hand, trying to cover up his behavior: "Isn't this too happy? Ahem, I heard that there are a lot of gangsters at the school gate recently, and gangsters are very... Bad bad guy, I'm worried that you will meet..."

Xie Zexi frowned slightly. Compared to his peers, he was smarter and naturally knew who the gangster was. He secretly noted this down and asked, "Have you met him?"

" No, no." Jiang Ling shook his head like a rattle.

Xie Zexi's expression improved slightly. He glanced at the door of the ward, pursed his lips, and said softly: "Aunt Jiang is really going to have her own child?"

Jiang Ling nodded, a little worried: "The doctor said that my mother is a bit old. This pregnancy may be a bit hard."

That's not what Xie Zexi wanted to say.

He didn't know where he had seen it. A couple adopted a little orphan after they couldn't have a child. After a few years, before the little orphan had grown up, the wife of the couple suddenly became pregnant naturally, and the little orphan was sent back.

Jiang Ling is an orphan adopted by the Jiang family. Although Aunt Jiang seems to like Jiang Ling very much, because Jiang Ling always likes to play with him, she doesn't spend much time with Aunt Jiang and Uncle Jiang.

She knew rationally that Aunt Jiang and Uncle Jiang were not such a person, but...

Xie Zexi held Jiang Ling's hand tightly, looked at the silly face of the little fool, opened his mouth, but still said nothing.

Jiang Ling protected him.

He should protect Jiang Ling secretly.

If that day comes, he will find a way to beg his parents to adopt Jiang Ling. He has never asked his parents. As long as he persists, his parents will probably agree.

If his parents don't agree, he has saved the New Year's money and various pocket money since childhood, as well as various funds, bank cards... It

doesn't matter if he spends them all, he will support his little fool in the future.

The next chapter is about growing up, and it is also the last chapter, and then the extra chapter of this world will end ~

Preview: The next world will see Xiao Jiu come back ~