Chapter 49

What is supposed to come will always come.

Although he had known it for a long time, Feng Feiluan couldn't help but sigh and racked his brains to start thinking, if Yu Chixiao learned the language of birds, how could he not expose his vest?

Feng Feiluan, who was looking down in thought, didn't know that all of his vest had fallen off.

Yu Chixiao stroked the soft feathers of the little Chiu, acknowledging that it agreed to leave this mountain full of sycamore trees and go to take a few days off from the elders of the Law Enforcement Hall.

As the senior brother of the Liuyun Sect, in addition to his own responsibility of teaching his juniors, he also serves as the deputy head of the Law Enforcement Hall. In addition to practicing, he needs to complete some tasks that the younger juniors cannot complete.

The head of the Law Enforcement Hall quickly approved his leave, and Yu Chixiao took Xiaojiu down the mountain. First, he went to the pastry shop recommended by Xu Liangfeng and bought several portions of each pastry. Then he took Xiaojiu to visit the world for a while. of Fangshi.

At dusk, a lantern festival is being held in the world. Beautiful lanterns are dazzling. There are many pedestrians on the road, all holding a lantern in their hands.

The little chirp on the shoulder had bright eyes. Apart from eating, he was looking left and right curiously, looking at this bustling and lively scene that he had never seen before.

Yu Chixiao took it shopping for a long time, bought a lot of furniture needed at home and put it in the storage ring, and also bought a phoenix lantern to hold in his hand.

"Chirp, chirp~" The little chirp flew down from the shoulder, landed on the wooden frame of the lantern, spread its wings towards Yu Chixiao, imitating the lifelike and majestic flying posture of the phoenix on the lantern, raised its head and said "chirp".

Yu Chixiao pondered for a moment, guessing that Xiaojiu was saying that the phoenix on the lantern was not as good as its true body?

"Hmm." He rubbed Xiao Jiu's little head and whispered: "Your real body is prettier than it."

"Jiu?" Feng Feiluan tilted her head, wondering why Yu Chixiao hadn't learned the bird song yet. Those who understood what he said were...

Feng Feiluan: "Jiujiu?" If you haven't seen my real body, how do you know that my real body is more beautiful?

Yuchixiao took it and walked slowly towards the direction of the Beast Control Gate, saying: "The phoenix is ​​an ancient divine beast, the darling of heaven, how can it be inferior to the paper phoenix painted on a lantern in the mortal world?"

Yuchixiao was steady. Holding the lantern, with a low and melodious voice, she gave a rare compliment: "What's more, your current cub form alone is several times more beautiful than it was."

Feng Feiluan was very satisfied with the compliment and puffed up her swollen chest. , standing proudly on the lantern.

The cute little fur dumpling immediately attracted the attention of many pedestrians. Many pedestrians who passed by turned to look at it, their eyes full of goodwill, and their faces were filled with cute smiles.

A faint smile flashed in Yuchixiao's eyes. After leaving this small city, he cast an invisibility spell in a deserted place and flew with Xiao Jiu's sword to the Beast Control Gate.

The Royal Beast Gate is not far from Liuyun Sect. When the sky completely darkened, one person and one bird arrived at the place.

Yu Chixiao had a good friend in the Yushou Sect, whom he met at the sect's Grand Competition a few years ago. He passed the news before coming, so as soon as he arrived at the door, someone came to greet him.

"Yu Chi." The tall young man waved to Yu Chi Xiao, raised a smile and said, "I haven't seen you for a long time. Your cultivation level has improved a lot, and I can't see through it anymore." "

Brother Tan." Yu Chi Xiao nodded to him, and said They exchanged a few words and entered the sect.

"I know why you came, but it's getting late, why don't you study again tomorrow?" Tan Lu glanced at the bird on Yu Chixiao's shoulder, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, as if he didn't expect that Yuchixiao would accept a nearly useless bird. The little bird acted as a spiritual pet and asked, "Is this the spiritual pet?"

"Yes." Yu Chixiao said, "I haven't signed a contract with him, so I can't understand what he's talking about, so I'm looking for you this time."

" Like this." Tan Lu quickly looked away and without asking any questions, he took out a book from his robe sleeve and handed it to Yu Chixiao. He said with a smile: "This is a book specializing in bird songs. I borrowed it from the Scripture Collection Pavilion. You can read more these days. Tomorrow I will find a disciple who knows how to sing birds to teach you. But Yuchi, don't forget to learn from me in two days." "

Okay, thank you." Yuchixiao accepted the book and said, He went to the residence prepared for him by Tan Lu.

Fang closed the door and set up the barrier. When Yu Chixiao turned around, he saw Xiao Jiu squatting on the table, staring bitterly at the book about learning bird songs on the table. When he saw him turn around, he looked away as if nothing had happened and chirped. He screamed and flew to the bed, acting as if he was tired and wanted to sleep.

"Go to sleep." Yu Chixiao smiled, turned out the lights, sat on the bed and began to meditate.

The night was quiet, as if I had returned to the time in the secret realm.

When Yu Chixiao closed his eyes and meditated, a warm and soft little body suddenly fell on his lap.

He opened his eyes and looked down, and saw Feng Feiluan sleeping in his arms unknowingly, just like before.

Yu Chixiao gently stroked its soft back, thinking about Elder Zhao's diagnosis and several major improvements in his own cultivation, and frowned slightly.

He checked his body internally and found that the remaining love poison in his body could be dissipated in three more times. However, Xiaojiu originally had the cultivation level of the early stage of Jindan. After saving him for the first time, they met again to practice Qi. The second time Saving him even resulted in coma.

Yu Chixiao thought for a moment and came up with an idea.

Xiao Jiu probably didn't know how to practice dual cultivation, and she wanted to help him detoxify so much that she recklessly gave him all her cultivation. But in fact, the mutated love-poison only needs to be blended together to be eliminated. He just needs to directly teach Xiaojiu the method of dual cultivation.

It was dawn the next day.

The young disciple Tan Lu hired came to teach Yuchixiao bird songs on time. Yuchixiao studied for a few days, and by the way, he tried a few games with Tanlubi and asked for something.

There are all kinds of spirit beasts in the Beast Control Sect, and it is very lively during the day. You can often see young disciples either panicking or getting angry chasing after naughty and erring spirit beasts.

"Feitian! I told you eight hundred times not to go to Elder Bai's head again! We are going to have to wear small shoes again!"

"Ah, Tuantuan, don't eat the spiritual grass from the spiritual grass field anymore. Your mother hasn't eaten in three days. I really can't afford to pay for it!"

"Chiyan, please, don't run away from home again. It's dad's fault. He shouldn't have covered your feet with your belly. Dad was wrong. Come out quickly..."

Short In just half a day, Feng Feiluan came across no less than four incidents of spirit beasts forming groups to steal food, one incident of spirit beasts injuring people, three incidents of spirit beasts provoking elders, and an incident of the contractor gassing away the spirit beasts.

Outside the courtyard wall, noisy sounds could be heard.

Feng Feiluan originally thought that learning bird singing with Yu Chixiao would be timid and boring, but she didn't expect that the Beast Control Sect would be so fun, and she didn't expect that Yuchixiao looked at him and let him go out to play without letting him stay as a job - Physical education materials.

After watching the lively activities for a long time, Feng Feiluan was already ready to help teach the disobedient spirit beasts, and Jiuxiao, who liked to chase spirit beasts, was no exception.

As soon as she got Yuchixiao's permission, Feng Feiluan immediately jumped for joy and quickly took Jiuxiao away to play with her.

In fact, playing is not that important. The most important thing is to avoid the questions that Yu Chixiao may ask. If you can avoid it for a while, it will be temporary.

But when night comes, it is inevitable to go back.

"Brother Tan, I asked for a book of mental methods, which will be of benefit to you." Yuchixiao's expression remained unchanged as he pushed the book recording the dual cultivation of mental methods towards Feng Fei, who had just finished eating the pastries and was sitting with his stomach slumped in contentment. Luan.

Feng Feiluan glanced at it twice: "Chirp?" For me?

Yu Chixiao could now understand some simple words. He nodded and said, "I'm giving this to you. I'll start learning tonight."

Feng Feiluan curiously opened a page, which was filled with dense words. He felt dazzled after just one glance. , recalling the fear of being dominated by the great elder in cultivation at Phoenix Ruins.

But since it was sent by Yu Chixiao... Feng Feiluan managed to gather some energy and stared at the lines of small words attentively.

Then start practicing.

Yu Chixiao and Feng Feiluan stayed at the Royal Beast Gate for several days. When they finally left, Feng Feiluan and Jiuxiao were still reluctant to leave.

Especially the former. After helping Feng Feiluan, Feng Feiluan's treatment at the Beast Control Sect skyrocketed. The disciples entertained her so warmly that all the stars were cheering for her. There were also a bunch of spirit beast disciples who got carried away with the fun and forgot about the horse-falling crisis that was weighing on their heads. Finally.

Tan Lu was also a little reluctant and asked Yuchixiao: "Yuchi, I wonder which powerful spiritual beast Xiaojiu is the descendant of? The spiritual beasts of my junior brothers were so well-behaved when they saw it, and they asked me to keep you for a few more days." Yuchixiao

shook his head . , glanced at Xiao Jiu who was squatting on his shoulder, looking up at him proudly, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he only promised: "If nothing happens in the future, I will bring more Xiao Jiu over.

" Lu saw that his friend was inconvenient to reveal it, so he nodded understandingly and said, "That's good. You are always welcome at our Beast Control Sect."

Yu Chixiao touched Xiaojiu's little head and took it to talk about Lu with the senior brother of the Beast Control Sect. bid farewell.

Feng Feiluan politely said goodbye: "Chirp Jiu."

Tan Lu smiled and nodded at him.

One person and one bird Yu Jian left, and Tan Lu returned to the sect. He saw that all the junior brothers had expressions of despair, and the contracted spirit beasts were all in high spirits and began to fly around happily in the sect, making loud noises. Howl in celebration.

The little devil and his little sword spirit followers finally left!

The spirit beasts were so happy that they ran around, and even the contract could not control the ecstatic spirit beasts for a while. The entire beast-controlling sect fell on their backs, making people's ears buzz with the noise.

The younger junior brother asked with a sad face: "Elder brother, have you asked what race the little Jiu is? Our beast control sect really needs a little Jiu to be in charge." Tan

Lu was a little embarrassed: "No, but Yuchi said that if there is no such thing in the future, If he has something to do, he will bring little Jiu over to play."

"Senior Brother, Master Yuchi is a well-known model worker. When he has nothing to do, the day lily will be cold." The little junior brother couldn't hide his disappointment. He thought of something and clapped his hands happily. He said: "Yes, Master Yuchi is busy, but Xiaojiu is not."

He said with a smile: "Elder brother, Xiaojiu likes to eat cakes. From now on, you can go to Liuyun Sect to find him if you have nothing to do. We will bribe him with cakes." No, please, can't you just invite it to come to the Beast Control Gate to take charge?"

Isn't this poaching a friend?

Tan Lu wanted to refuse, but after looking at the miserable situation within the sect, he met the earnest eyes of his younger junior brother, and finally nodded in compromise.

When Feng Feiluan left, he didn't know that someone was thinking about him. The cakes from now on were contracted. He was sitting on Yu Chixiao's shoulder, tilting his head and looking at Yuchi Xiao inquiringly.

Why didn't Yu Chixiao ask him?

Yu Chixiao noticed his gaze, held him down, and asked, "How did you learn the mental method I taught you?"

Feng Feiluan blinked and flapped her wings: "Chirp!" I learned it a long time ago!

"Yeah." Yuchixiao nodded and touched him like a reward.

The mental method he specially found will be automatically activated during dual cultivation, so there is no need to worry about it in the future.

After returning to Liuyun Sect, not long after arriving home, Yuchi Xiao and Feng Feiluan were decorating the courtyard. The restriction outside the peak was triggered, indicating that someone was visiting.

"It's Xu Liangfeng." Yu Chixiao glanced with his consciousness and saw Xu Liangfeng holding a little tiger waiting outside the barrier.

Yu Chixiao allowed the person to come in, walked out of the courtyard, and asked, "Is there something important?"

Feng Feiluan was studying where to place the exclusive nest that Yuchixiao bought for him on Yuchixiao's bed, when he heard Xu Liangfeng's excitement in the distance. Xingdi flattered: "It's nothing important, senior brother. Don't you like furry animals? I specially found a majestic and cute little tiger, and I want to give it to senior brother as a spiritual pet." Feng Feiluan

: ?

Feng Feiluan:!

Xu Liangfeng, who was outside the house, glanced at Yu Chixiao's shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't see Xiao Jixiao. He had no idea that the danger was approaching.

He smiled brightly, held up a small white tiger as big as a puppy to show to Yu Chixiao, and said confidently and boldly: "Elder brother, the little Jiu is cute, but it is too small and cannot be touched enough. My little tiger is just like this." It's different. People say it may have the blood of the ancient white tiger, and it will definitely be majestic when it grows up..."

"Chirp, chirp, chirp!!"