Chapter 89

It turns out that Huo Jiangyue knew about it.

He thought he hid it well.

Gu Chao smiled softly, thought for a moment, and felt that since Huo Jiangyue knew and asked him, let's just say it.

For some reason, when he looked at Huo Jiangyue like this, he always felt that no matter what he said, Huo Jiangyue would not question him or have any bad thoughts.

So Gu Chao said it.

He hugged Huo Jiangyue, his ears a little red, and whispered: "Actually, it's nothing. I just feel that I was signed by Huayao not because of my acting skills, but because of your relationship."

Huo Jiangyue never thought that this was the reason. He was startled for a moment, then smiled softly.

Thinking that Huo Jiangyue was laughing at him, Gu Chao pursed his lips and became a bit angry. He didn't remember any pretense, so he lightly bit Huo Jiangyue's Adam's apple as if to punish him, and said in a muffled voice: "You are laughing at me." ."

Why do you bite people when you disagree?

Huo Jiangyue stopped laughing and hooked Gu Chao's chin to make him look up. After careful consideration, he took the initiative to kiss her as a comfort. Gu Chao, who seized the opportunity, held him down and gave him a deep kiss.

When they separated, Huo Jiangyue's mouth hurt. Without looking, it must have been broken again. There was amusement and helplessness in his eyes, but there was no ridicule.

"Gu Chao."

Huo Jiangyue calmed down, touched Gu Chao's tense face, and said softly: "I laugh because I have seen you acting. Even a bystander like me who has never been exposed to actors can see it. It turns out that you love acting. You acted very seriously and very well. I couldn't even take my eyes off you the whole time."

This time it was Gu Chao's turn to be stunned.

At this point, Huo Jiangyue paused and continued: "Don't talk about me, behind me is Huayao's CEO. When we left, he asked me if I really planned to sign a contract with you. He admires you very much. I think you will definitely make a difference in the future, so look, if you exclude me who knows you, even if only Mr. Gao comes today, you will still be discovered by him and sign with Huayao. You are worth it..." Before he finished speaking,

Gu Chao suddenly moved.

Huo Jiangyue's lips were sealed, and she looked at Gu Chao who suddenly kissed him in astonishment. She touched the undisguised smile at the corners of the young man's eyes and brows, and his eyes shone with a bright and captivating light, and the little pear vortex was even more obvious. , my heart softened half a point.

Just as Huo Jiangyue was about to ask, his body suddenly trembled, and a broken sound escaped from his throat.

"Yeah." Gu Chao buried himself in the crook of Huo Jiangyue's neck, his chest shook slightly, and he laughed heartily. He thought inappropriately, this seems to be the first time Huo Jiangyue has said so many words, right?

Unexpectedly, everyone approved of him.

Does Huo Jiangyue know how annoying it is when he praises people with his serious and majestic look?

Since his sister got sick, Gu Chao has actually not laughed sincerely a few times, but now, Gu Chao is very happy, very happy, so happy that his heart beats crazily in his chest, and his blood boils, forcing him to vent this. stock sentiment.

Gu Chao didn't know where this emotion came from, but it was definitely given to him by Huo Jiangyue, so he worked very hard and gave it all back to Huo Jiangyue, focusing on taking care of the two red plums on the snow.

It wasn't until Huo Jiangyue's eyelashes were wet and a few physiological tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes that he really didn't have the strength to fall asleep. Gu Chaocai still didn't want to finish the call and retreated. Thinking that this response should satisfy Huo Jiangyue, he carefully picked up Huo Jiangyue and went to the bathroom. .

He felt that he was really liking his Uncle Huo more and more. Not only did his body suit his taste, but his personality also suited him very well.

If Huo Jiangyue hadn't just wanted him to be her lover, he might have just impulsively come up with the idea of ​​trying it out together.

Gu Chao sighed in his heart and carefully helped Huo Jiangyue clean him. In order not to wake anyone up, he moved gently and carefully.

It's just that it's a little uncomfortable no matter how light it is.

Huo Jiangyue frowned slightly, opened his eyes, closed them again when he saw Gu Chao.

Gu Chao curled his lips, lowered his head, and kissed Huo Jiangyue's forehead gently.

After washing, Gu Chao carried him back to the house to rest. Huo Jiangyue was very sleepy and fell asleep soon.

Gu Chao, however, was a little unable to sleep. He turned over once, fearing to disturb Huo Jiangyue and stopped moving. After thinking about it, he quietly approached and made a gesture of hugging the man.

Feeling the full embrace, Gu Chao sighed and closed his eyes to sleep contentedly.

The next day, Gu Chao got up refreshed.

This time Huo Jiangyue held back and did not leave any mark on him. Gu Chao took a shower and felt a little regretful looking at himself clean, but he knew that Huo Jiangyue was thinking about him, after all, he still had to film.

Relatively speaking, Huo Jiangyue had a lot of marks on her body, but Huo Jiangyue could not go out for the time being, stay in the room to rest, and handle work online.

Gu Chao only discovered this quirk of his after doing it. He liked leaving traces on Huo Jiangyue's body, any traces.

Looking at Huo Jiangyue with a calm expression, Gu Chao hid a little guilt on his face, said hello in a low voice, and said, "Mr. Huo, I'll leave first."

Huo Jiangyue covered his notebook, stood up and said, " Let's go after breakfast."

He called for food delivery early in the morning, and there were several steaming Chinese breakfast items on the dining table.

Gu Chao had time to check the time, so he responded and sat down in the restaurant.

Huo Jiangyue sat opposite him, thought of something, and said, "People from Huayao will contact you today. Although the contract is not the best, it is the best for you." Gu Chao nodded and said, "Thank you,

Huo Sir."

Huo Jiangyue didn't respond. He thought about it and asked, "I want to take you back to my house after a while, is that okay?"

Gu Chao had already expected it when he went to Huo's house. After all, Mr. Huo should have been urging Huo. Jiang Yue, he has no problem at all. The main thing is...

Gu Chao said hesitantly: "Maybe I haven't had time in the past half month. Director Yang meant that since the progress is fast, we should finish the filming early because the post-production special effects will take a long time. "

Speaking of this, Gu Chao felt a little melancholy and added: "I have to shoot night scenes in the next three days, and I don't have time to come here at night."

Huo Jiangyue pondered for a moment and said: "It doesn't matter, there is no rush."

​​Anyway, "Looking Back" is here Here, Gu Chaoren is here and will not run away.

Huo Jiangyue smiled lightly.

Gu Chao noticed the smile on his lips and couldn't help but smile too.

After chatting for a while, after breakfast, Gu Chao was about to leave.

When he walked to the door and put his hand on the doorknob, Gu Chao suddenly felt a little reluctance in his heart at the thought of not being able to see Huo Jiangyue for at least the next three days.

He paused, let go of the doorknob without hesitation, turned around and strode towards Huo Jiangyue who had just stood up. Looking at Huo Jiangyue who asked him with her eyes, he asked sincerely: "Can I kiss you?" Are you going to leave soon?"

Huo Jiangyue was slightly startled, his eyelashes trembled, and then he nodded.

Gu Chao raised a bright smile, hugged Huo Jiangyue, and kissed him gently.

Huo Jiangyue thought it would be a breathless passionate kiss, so she closed her eyes. She didn't expect it to be so gentle and cautious, and she was a little surprised when she opened her eyes.

As if he understood what Huo Jiangyue meant, Gu Chao said sheepishly, "I accidentally broke your mouth yesterday. If it gets serious, it will hurt you."

Huo Jiangyue laughed, his eyes soft.

What's the pain? He's not that weak yet.

When her thoughts came to this point, Huo Jiangyue frowned quietly, remembering the two consecutive scenes where Gu Chao was still energetic and strong in the middle of the night, while he was exhausted.

Although he lasted for a long time... Huo Jiangyue decided to ask Special Assistant Liang to help him set up a gym later.

"I promise to be gentler next time."

Gu Chao returned to his sunny and cheerful look during the day, completely unable to see how strong and fierce he was at night. He finished his promise with a smile, and then said: "By the way, I also promise that I will never leave unless necessary." Cheng Qing was two meters away. It was an accident last time."

"It doesn't matter." Speaking of this incident, Huo Jiangyue remembered the misunderstood incident and helplessly clarified: "I'm not afraid that you will be led astray by him. I'm not asking you to stay a few meters away from him. I'm just worried that you will be deceived by him. Cheng Qing has been in love many times, and he doesn't care about men and women. He always treats them well first and then dumps them as soon as they get started." Even

dumped them. When he was young, he would also say a lot of humiliating words, and once he almost got killed, but he was blamed on the old man. However, Huo Jiangyue was afraid of dirtying Gu Chao's ears, so he did not say anything out loud.

Gu Chao blinked, suddenly realized, and said, "So Mr. Huo is worried that I will be deceived by Cheng Qing and fall in love with him."

It seems similar? Huo Jiangyue nodded.

Gu Chao raised the corners of his lips and concluded with a smile: "Mr. Huo is jealous."

It's sweet! Clear up the misunderstandings one by one~

This is an additional update of the 7,000 nutrient solution. I have paid off my debt! 0v0