Chapter 107

Simply wanted to cry without tears, but he didn't know.

But this is indeed a problem. Jian Jian dares to swear on his life that he doesn't like too delicate mermaids at all. He doesn't like to come into contact with mermaids in the sea. If their mermaid tribe hadn't signed a protection contract with the mermaid tribe, he wouldn't even have it at all. I don't want to communicate with mermaids.

After thinking hard for a while, I finally remembered.

The day before he put on the device, he saw Su Su and Lan Yin talking quietly together, but unfortunately they left without hearing anyone. He thought about what they said for a long time, but in the end he didn't expect it and chose to give up. But it seemed that at night I also had a dream.

Isn't it just that I thought too much and then subconsciously remembered it? !

Simple's expression was frightened and confused.

Then why did he not change Lan Yin?

Simply fell into deep thought.

Lan Yin glanced at the man beside him, whose expression had changed several times. His head ached slightly from the mental power he had just used. His expression calmed down, and he let go of Jianyang for the time being, started the aircraft, and activated the autopilot mode.

After a period of discomfort, Lan Yin asked aloud: "How was it at the academy today?"

He always felt that simply going to the academy was like letting a cat into a school of fish. Pass. Su Su, who is relatively less prone to crying among the mermaids, looked like that when she came out, which is proof.

He simply put away the device and said casually: "It's okay, but those fish are too timid." "

...What did you do?" Lan Yin's heart lifted slightly.

Before Jian Jian could speak, Lan Yin's optical brain suddenly entered several messages, and a steady stream of messages continued to pour in.

Lan Yin suddenly had a bad feeling.

He clicked it with a heavy heart, thinking that he had simply gotten into some trouble, or that his identity had been revealed and the mermaids were scared. Lan Yin was mentally prepared, but unexpectedly found that they were all messages of thanks.

Among them, Blaise explained the matter in the most detail: [Your Highness Lan Yin, Su Su and I are very grateful to your Excellency Jian Jian for your help. If it hadn't been for Mr. Jian Jian who shook off Su Su's fallen car while visiting the Museum of Human History. With a large model, Su Su's life may be in danger. Is your tail okay, Mr. Jian? Please give us the opportunity to come and say thank you in person...]

Probably the model fell down in the museum, and there happened to be Su Su and a few mermaids underneath. Simple was beside him, and he rushed over and used his tail to shake off the fallen model, and the model was wiped. He passed by several mermaids and narrowly avoided them.

The other messages were similar, but in addition to thanking her, she also expressed curiosity about how she did it, and praised her, saying that her mermaid wanted to be friends with her.

Lan Yin turned off the message and let out a breath, feeling mixed emotions.

Jian Jian didn't cause any trouble, but actually saved a few mermaids.

But before going to the academy, he told Jian Jian not to expose his own specialness. On the first day, Jian Jian was completely exposed.

Jian Jian, who was on the side, also remembered that warning and looked at Lan Yin quietly, discerning his emotions. Seeing that Lan Yin didn't speak, she told him that he was unhappy.

He simply shook the tip of his tail, pursed his lips, and explained in a low voice: "Aren't mermaids very important to humans? Although I didn't listen to you, I helped you humans save several mermaids, including some that you once chased. Where's the fish!"

Jian Jian didn't notice that his tone was strange, mixed with a hint of sourness, and curled his lips and said: "And I tried hard to hide it. I restrained my strength and only shook the model a little bit, and even deliberately caused a scratch, and it fell. A few scales..."

"Thank you for your hard work." Lan Yin raised her hand and gently rubbed the smooth long hair of the person next to her.

The mermaid's physique is not good, so this blow may cause some serious injuries, and there is also Su Su, a natural mermaid. If something happens, the reputation of the college will be damaged, and the reputation of the royal family will be reduced, which will increase his workload.

Jian Jian had good intentions and had done good things, so how could he blame him? Could he blame Jian Jian for not hiding himself selfishly at that time?

"You did a good job and helped me a lot, thank you." Lan Yin asked with a low and gentle voice, a sincere look, and a little bit of imperceptible gentleness in her eyes: "Does it hurt? Go home and let the doctor take a look."

The big palm on the top of his head was unaccustomed to the heat, but the feeling it brought was very strange. The wound that was deliberately injured no longer ached slightly, like warm water flowing into his heart. He simply blinked and surprisingly found that he did not resist. This action.

However, this idea only appeared for a moment. Jian Jian looked at Lan Yin, who had never seen him before, with great interest, and sighed from the bottom of his heart: "So you are not facially paralyzed."

Lan Yin:...

Lan Yin regained his facial expression in an instant. Expressionless, he took his hand back.

Jian Jian wanted to see it again, but she didn't expect Lan Yin to change his face so quickly. He chuckled and said, "No need for a doctor, the people from the college will take care of it for me." In the

interstellar era, after spraying medicine, a small injury would be healed quickly. get well.

Jian Jian's emerald eyes turned, lit up slightly, and said eagerly: "Since His Highness wants to thank me, then take me to the experience center!"

Lan Yin did not expect that Jian Jian, a fish, would be so persistent in mechas. After thinking for a moment, he shook his head and said: "No, you can't even walk, and you can't operate a mecha in the experience hall."

Before his eyes dimmed, Lan Yin added: "But I can take you to experience reality. Mecha, the premise is that you must listen to me throughout the whole process, otherwise Xiaoyugan warns. "

Virtuality is not as good as reality!

Jian Jian agreed without hesitation, with a high smile on her lips, as if she had made a profit.

Lan Yin looked amused, and the corners of his mouth turned up slightly, and he talked about another thing: "Father said he wanted to see you today, when will you have time?" He was

simply immersed in the anticipation of the mecha, and did not notice Lan Yin's rare appearance. He smiled and said nonchalantly: "I have time anytime."

Lan Yin nodded, remembering the news about Blaize and the others, and asked: "Blaize and the others said they would come to visit you and thank you. Do you want to Are they coming?"

"No!" Jian Jian frowned in resistance, almost without thinking.

Seeing that he didn't want to do so, Lan Yin turned on her optical brain and rejected those messages. After thinking for a while, she sent out a few messages.

Since you have done something good, simplicity should be rewarded.

An injured silly fish deserves a reward.

The next day, Jian Jian was sent to school as usual.

But as soon as I entered the academy, the atmosphere was completely different from yesterday. It simply felt like everyone was watching me.

He observed the people and mermaids around him and found that there was nothing wrong. Everyone was indeed looking at him with a vague look.

"Simple!" Before class, Su Su, who was always afraid that he would be too scared, turned the mermaid car over, hesitated a few times, said "thank you" loudly, then stuffed a necklace into Jian Jian's arms and left in a hurry.

Seeing the mermaid taking the initiative, other mermaids stepped forward one after another, took out an oversized package from the space button, and placed it in front of Yan Jian.

Simple:?

After a while, things were piled around Jian Jian. When the huge package surrounded him and the mermaid car, Jian Jian couldn't help it. He looked around in confusion, caught the last mermaid who delivered the package to him, and asked, "What are you doing?"

He suspected that these mermaids were there. As a prank, he tried to drown him in a package.

The stopped mermaid's cheeks were slightly red and she whispered: "We want to thank you. Everyone likes you very much and wants to be friends with you. I heard that you like dried fish and snacks the most. We put all the dried fish and the most All the snacks you like are given to you. I hope you can accept them and become good friends with us."

Jian Jian was stunned. He saw a dozen oversized packages stuffed in his sight and then ran away not far away, looking at him expectantly. His mermaids.

He doesn't want this group of mermaid friends who are super capable of crying! !

When the college teacher arrived, the mermaids had no choice but to leave and go to school in the teaching building for their chosen interest courses.

Jian Jian was dumbly among a pile of packages. The teacher coughed with laughter and said kindly: "Are you unhappy, Jian Jian? You are now the most popular person in our college. We will meet you after class is over." We will hold a small mermaid meeting and ask you to give your speech. The dean will personally give you the medal and reward when the time comes~" A

simple expression of horror: ...

What should I do? The land is so scary. I want to go back to the sea.

I finally managed to hold on until it was all over. During this period, I was surrounded by innocent and innocent mermaids at the meeting. They shyly asked me if they could be friends with me. I was almost allergic to mermaids. As soon as it was time to get out of school, I immediately found a place to hide. , planning to wait until all the mermaids go home before going out.

There was just a little accident along the way.

Looking at the man who was following him sneakily and being caught by him, Jian Jian thought for a moment and confirmed, "Are you really from Lan Yin?" "

Yes, Your Excellency Jian Jian." The captured man was full of laughter. He looked helpless. He didn't expect the simple anti-reconnaissance ability to be so strong. But this time, he was worried about being lost, so he was discovered when he got a little closer. This was only the second day of school.

"Why does Lan Yin want you to follow me?" Jian Jian was filled with disbelief.

The man quickly clarified: "Don't get me wrong, Mr. Jian, His Highness did not send us to follow you, but the criminals that His Highness was tracking might sneak into the academy and harm the mermaid. He was worried that you would also be injured, so he sent us to protect you." After thinking for a while, the

man emphasized: "His Highness also said that we must ensure that not a single scale of yours falls off!"

Not even one of your scales falls off?

The tip of Jian Jian's heart was hit hard by something.

His eyelashes trembled slightly, and the fish's tail swayed unconsciously in the water. He pretended to be reserved and asked, "Did Lan Yin really say that?

" Several mermaids haven't made a move yet. I didn't expect that you would suddenly take action and cause you to be injured. I just followed closely today, but you discovered it." He simply snorted, but the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising

. I thought, didn't he show his hands in front of Lan Yin? Why are you still so worried and going to all the trouble to get someone to protect him?

Sure enough, Lan Yin liked him!

Why is His Highness so restrained and forbearing, always embarrassed to express his thoughts, causing him to misunderstand that he likes Su Su's delicate style, and is only nice to him because he thinks he is a natural mermaid.

Jian Jian sighed melancholy on the surface, feeling happy inside. With a good mood in the corners of his eyes and brows, he asked with concern: "What kind of criminals were they who tampered with the aircraft before? Haven't they been caught yet?"

The man considered for a moment, Thinking that Jian Jian was His Highness's fiancée, he replied: "Yes, but we only caught the person who did the trick, but the mastermind was hidden deep. His Highness was waiting for the people hiding in the academy to take action and then arrest them." Jian Jian nodded and said seriously

. He was about to let him go, but he suddenly realized something and asked: "Split someone to protect me? Who else are you protecting? All the mermaids in the Mermaid Academy? Can they be protected?"

If he couldn't be protected, it wasn't like he couldn't help.

The man answered honestly: "No, His Highness said he would focus on protecting you, and Su Su..."

Hearing the word Su Su, his simple and joyful mood turned sharply, and it was like a dark cloud.

What does Lan Yin mean?

It turns out that it's not just him who gets this treatment, it turns out that Su Su also gets it?

That scale can't fall off, does that include Su Su? !

Lan Yin found that there was something wrong with the recent simplicity.

The specific manifestation is that he eats dried small fish very hard, as if he is gnawing at someone viciously. I used to be cheerful all day long, but during this period I have been stinking up my face, and my mood is visibly bad.

Even when he took Jian Jian to sit in his exclusive mecha, Jian Jian was not as happy as before. He was happy for a moment when he flew up, then sat down with his lips pursed, frowning in thought, as if he had something important to think about in life. Pass.

When Lan Yin asked, he always had something to say but was unwilling to communicate.

What's going on here?

Just when Lan Yin wanted to get to the bottom of it, Jian Jian returned to normal, or relatively normal.

Because I only knew how to eat, drink, play and sleep in the past, my attitude towards him changed drastically. I became unusually attentive and even stopped resisting physical contact. I sat calmly in the mermaid car, actively let him hug me, and often looked for him. There was nothing he could do to help, and he seemed to be hinting at something.

It was okay for a day or two. Lan Yin just thought it was because of Jian Jian and that there was something he wanted to play or eat. An Ran was waiting for Jian Jian to mention it, and it happened that Jian Jian mentioned what he wanted. He could take advantage of the situation and let Jian Jian help, alienating him from his spiritual sea.

But I didn't expect that half a month later, it was almost a month before Jian Jian went to college, and Jian Jian was still like this.

Lan Yin fell into deep thought. Did Jian Jian take the wrong medicine?

One day after meeting the emperor, Jian Jian suddenly said mysteriously: "Have you discovered something?"

Lan Yin had a feeling that it had finally come, and let out a sigh of relief, but was worried about what Jian Jian would say. With earth-shattering words, he asked cautiously: "What do you want to say?"

Jian Jian's eyebrows were crooked and he asked suggestively: "Haven't you noticed that it's been a month and I haven't asked you about finding someone?"

When I wrote about the scales, I remembered Sister Lin's quotations... Ahem, are you interested in the campus world? I kind of want to write a story about Bai Yueguang Shou, the seemingly cool academic god, but in fact he is a poor and stammering boy with low self-esteem, who has a crush on a rich second-generation academic scum* and plays games with super power, which is about 80% sweet and 20% sour?