Chapter 70

"I don't know." Chu Suifeng said distressedly: "Although it is still quite comfortable, it doesn't feel like last night."

Bo Yu: "..." What else do you want.

Chu Suifeng thought for a moment, his eyes lit up, and he said, "Let's recreate the scene first." Before

Bo Yu could speak, Chu Suifeng had already taken his wrist and pushed him against the door.

The sun was shining brightly outside, and the bright light poured into the room, illuminating the young man's astonished expression at a glance. The long and curly eyelashes were flapping uneasily like a small fan, the narrow red phoenix eyes were slightly widened, and the thin lips were tightened. , the originally light-colored lips were pursed into a bright red color.

Chu Suifeng looked at it, and by some accident, he stretched out his hand, and the fingertip that was originally touching his lips fell into place. He held half of the young man's face with clean and delicate lines in his palm, and pressed the fingertips of his thumb on Bo Yu's lips.

Just a few gentle rubs, the bright red blood color becomes thicker and full of luster, which firmly attracts people's attention, and people can't help but apply it a little harder, or do something excessive, so that the red color will not fade away for a long time. , it is best to dye the rest of the area.

Chu Suifeng's eyes were filled with darkness.

He held Bo Yu's face in his hands, lowered his head and moved closer, as if being bewitched.

The fingertips on his lips were covered with thin calluses, and when he rubbed them, they were as numb as an electric shock. Bo Yu couldn't help but tremble when he breathed, and his heart skipped a beat.

Before he could regain his senses, the man's star-like eyebrows slowly widened in front of his eyes, and his lips got closer and closer. Bo Yu held his breath, almost losing consciousness, his mind went blank, his palms were covered with nervous sweat, and his whole body was stiff and tight. Like a small straight cypress.

An incredible thought came to mind: Chu Suifeng... wanted to kiss him? Why?

Bo Yu didn't hide, his lips moved as if he wanted to say something.

The man paused, looked at him, and stopped.

He suddenly woke up, held Chu Suifeng's hand, his voice was slightly hoarse, trying to cover up something and interrupted Chu Suifeng first, and asked: "Chu Suifeng, what are you doing?"

Chu Suifeng's Adam's apple moved, His eyes fell on the face of the young man who was no longer trembling slightly, and he asked calmly: "How is it?"

Bo Yu: "?"

Bo Yu: "What?"

Chu Suifeng's eyes moved, and he looked like a Bo Yu asked with wanton and unreliable carelessness, "Have you found the feeling last night?"

Bo Yu suspected that Chu Suifeng was deliberately playing tricks on him.

His heartbeat immediately returned to calmness, mixed with a bit of embarrassment and anger. Bo Yu pushed Chu Suifeng who was pressing against him, but his broad and tight chest did not move at all.

The corners of his lips twitched, and he remembered that this person's physical condition was not that good. Today he jumped into the lake to save someone, and he rescued an adult man in a few minutes. The resistance under the water was great, and he actually used the method of pulling the collar of the person. It seems easy.

"No." Bo Yu suppressed the burning heat on his face and left the door. The moment he turned his back to Chu Suifeng, his expression was completely annoyed. He didn't understand why he got so confused that he thought Chu Suifeng wanted to... ...But his tone was pretending to be calm and he said: "Let's talk about it next time."

Chu Suifeng did not stop him, and looked at Bo Yu who returned to sit down in front of the easel, his eyes flashing slightly.

Bo Yu didn't touch him, but he also felt a certain kind of pleasure when he touched Bo Yu. For a moment, he even felt that Bo Yu's lips were soft and beautiful, and he wanted to take a taste. This idea was indeed a bit beyond his expectation.

Chu Suifeng put aside the deep thoughts in his eyes. After a while, he put a smile on his lips again, walked to the easel, and asked with a smile: "Now that I know, Mr. Bo doesn't have to avoid me. He can use me as a model as much as he needs me." Do you want to cooperate with the pose?"

Bo Yu picked up the pen that fell on the ground, squeezed the pen holder tightly after hearing this, stared at the drawing paper, as if thinking about it, and said: "No, I will draw something else."

Chu Suifeng said indifferently : "Okay, then you can draw directly when you want to draw. Just tell me if you need help."

He sat back in his chair, lowered his head and continued to play the game. His expression remained the same as before, as if an insignificant episode had just happened. .

Bo Yu stopped drawing meaningless lines and took Chu Suifeng's expression into his eyes. His cold brows were instantly covered by a faint coolness, and the aura around him instantly became more alienated and indifferent.

He lowered his eyes and stopped paying attention. With a bit of self-deprecation, he suppressed the feeling of loss, emptiness and enlightenment in his heart.

In the past few days since the formation was set up, no unclean things have come into the villa.

Two days passed peacefully after the studio episode. Bo Yu said he would concentrate on studying painting skills and did not let Chu Suifeng follow him. He stayed in the room most of the time. He only ordered a dish for the three meals and asked Chu Suifeng if he had any. Eat whatever you want, or occasionally go for a walk in the garden and take care of the flowers and plants.

Since that order, Bo Yu would ask Chu Suifeng what he wanted to eat every day.

Chu Suifeng was a little embarrassed. He felt like he didn't come to work as a family doctor, but as if he was here to eat and drink and get paid.

Especially since Bo Yu didn't go out, Chu Suifeng had nothing to do. He was so lazy that he felt lazy, but he didn't leave Bo Yu's house.

He had seen the small white room in Bo Yu's room that was comparable to a prison, and knew that Bo Yu should have locked himself in it. Such a space can easily have a psychological impact on people, and if there is a psychological problem, people's anger will change. Weak and more likely to attract dirty things.

Chu Suifeng began to consider whether to risk Bo Yu's anger and drag him out. On that day, the sound of ringing the doorbell came from outside the villa.

This was the first time Chu Suifeng heard the doorbell of Bo Yu's house. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and stood up from the sofa. Almost at the same time, the young man's figure came down from upstairs.

His skin was paler again, and there was a feeling of indifference and alienation surrounding him, as if he was back to the emotionless person he was when they first met.

Chu Suifeng frowned without revealing anything, and asked: "Your friend?"

Bo Yu nodded and shook his head, and said: "He is my agent."

Chu Suifeng looked at Bo Yu After opening the door, a middle-aged man carrying a lot of fruit came into the room. They were chatting with each other, mostly the agent, Bo Yu answered.

"How have you been lately? Have you eaten on time? You haven't contacted me for a long time, and there are no new works. I was worried that there was something wrong, so I came to your door. I wonder if it disturbed your painting?" "

Still? " Okay, no, Uncle Fu, you don't need to buy these things next time."

"No, you..."

They entered the door, and the manager, Uncle Fu, was full of surprise when he saw Chu Suifeng nodding towards him in the living room, with the fruit in his hand He almost fell to the ground. After a while, he looked at Bo Yu in surprise and asked, "Xiao Yu, is he your friend?"

Chu Suifeng also looked at Bo Yu with a smile, waiting for his answer.

Bo Yu caught his eye, turned away, put the fruit in Uncle Fu's hand on the table, and introduced: "He is my family doctor, his name is Chu Suifeng, and this is my agent, Uncle Fu."

" Family doctor?" Uncle Fu was stunned and asked hurriedly: "Are you feeling unwell again?"

Chu Suifeng caught the word "again" and narrowed his eyes.

Bo Yu said vaguely: "It's not that, it's just a minor health problem. Uncle Fu, didn't you always say it's not good to live alone? I hired a family doctor to take care of my health."

Uncle Fu didn't believe it easily and was suspicious. Look at him a few times.

Bo Yu's heart tightened and he glanced at Chu Suifeng out of the corner of his eye. Noticing the unblinking gaze there, he muddled through with a few words and pulled Uncle Fu upstairs to talk.

The two of them went upstairs. Anyone with eyes could tell that Bo Yu didn't want him to be there. Chu Suifeng didn't follow him. He sat back on the sofa and looked upstairs thoughtfully.

Not long after, Bo Yu sent Uncle Fu downstairs.

Chu Suifeng showed no abnormality, only asked a few questions casually, and continued to surf the Internet with his mobile phone.

Bo Yu breathed a sigh of relief, went upstairs and locked himself in the room.

There was a "click" upstairs, and Chu Suifeng immediately put away his phone, quietly walked out of the door, and caught up with Uncle Fu who was about to drive.

Chu Suifeng waved to the people in the car and mouthed with a smile: "Can we talk?"

Uncle Fu was stunned, then hesitantly agreed.

Chu Suifeng invited Uncle Fu to a nearby quiet cafe.

In addition to salary, Bo Yu had given Chu Suifeng some bits and pieces of money before, such as asking him to buy suitable clothes, etc. After all, he was not extremely poor, and he could still afford a cup of coffee.

"What do you want to talk about, Mr. Chu?" Uncle Fu asked.

Chu Suifeng didn't waste time. It would be troublesome if Bo Yu came out and found that he was not there. He asked straight to the point: "Uncle Fu seems to care about Bo Yu very much and is familiar with Bo Yu. Do you know his parents?"

Uncle Fu paused. He stepped down and said, "You know, I used to be Xiao Yu's father's agent."

"Bo Yu actually told me a few things, but I still have a few questions." Chu Suifeng said calmly: "For example, the room That white room in there..."

Uncle Fu asked in shock, "Has he told you all this?"

Chu Suifeng smiled lightly, neither admitting nor denying.

Uncle Fu thought he had acquiesced, put down his guard, and began to answer Chu Suifeng's questions.

Chu Suifeng asked a lot of indirect questions, and pieced together Bo Yu's life experience from Uncle Fu's mouth.

Bo Yu's father and mother fell in love with each other at first sight at an art exhibition abroad. Even though their respective fields were different, one was Western painting and the other was Chinese painting, they still fell deeply in love and got married, and gave birth to Bo Yu.

There was nothing wrong with Bo Yu when he was born, and his parents raised him as the child of love. But starting from the age of one, little Boyu would always say that he saw strange things. They didn't take it seriously at first, but then some strange things happened at home, and little Boyu started to harm himself. They tried to stop it, but it would happen again next time. situation.

Bo's father was exhausted and went out to escape every day. Bo's mother couldn't bear it, so she built a house to trap little Bo Yu and coaxed him to draw and study there every day. She asked nannies and teachers to take care of Bo Yu, but they began to turn a blind eye.

Slowly, little Bo Yu grew up. He never said that he saw strange things and stopped self-mutilating. However, his father and mother got used to ignoring him, and little Bo Yu became less and less talkative. I don't like to go out. I just sit in that small room and paint with my head every day.

Bo Yu grew up and became a famous talented young painter in the painting world, so he moved out of the villa early. Within a few years, Bo's father realized that this was not going to work, and he and Bo's mother began to try to make amends with Bo Yu. After several years, Bo Yu was still unwilling to return to the villa.

It wasn't until three years ago that Bo Yu showed signs of breaking the ice. Bo's father flew back happily after attending an art exhibition abroad, but died in a plane crash. Bo's mother went crazy and committed suicide by jumping into a lake not long after.

I don't know what she said to Bo Yu. Bo Yu suffered from serious mental illness. Although he was cured later, he moved back to the villa and immersed himself in his own world every day, painting one after another, and his painting style became more and more... Intense and dark, the ultra-high output came to an abrupt end a few months ago.

Uncle Fu frowned and said, "It's almost half a year since I was born, and there's no news about any of Xiao Yu's paintings. I'm really worried about whether there's something wrong, but every time I ask him, he says he's fine, and sometimes he gives me I saw that the food he cooked looked good, but I always felt something was wrong."

Chu Suifeng said nothing.

"Xiao Yu has no friends and doesn't like others to get close to him. I almost watched him grow up. You are the first peer I have ever seen who was allowed to get close to him. You even lived with him and told you those things. He must trust you very much."

When he said this, a sigh flashed across Uncle Fu's face, and he said sincerely: "I answered your question. Since you are a family doctor, I hope you can take good care of his body and don't let him suffer. Something happened to him, okay?"

Chu Suifeng took a sip of the cappuccino on the table, and his mouth was full of bitterness, but the aftertaste was mellow and slightly sweet. And some people's life is like a cup of strong black coffee, which is bitter at birth and never sweet after that.

"Okay."

Here it comes!