Chapter 104

Lu Jian gently twitched his hand, but did not pull it back. His eyes flickered with a guilty conscience, and he asked in an unreasonable and unreasonable manner: "Why are you holding me? What's so strange about mermaids having long nails?"

Lan said . Because he didn't let go, he looked probingly and said, "It's not surprising, it's just that he looks like this. I've never seen anyone who can be used as a knife."

Jian Jian:...

"Now you've seen it, I'm extremely talented!" Jian Jian said angrily. Turning back, the whole fish jumped into the water with a plop.

There was a splash, and water splashed everywhere, but it was blocked by a mental protective shield in time.

Lan Yin looked at Jian Yan quietly.

Simply spit out a bunch of bubbles in the water, but they won't bubble up.

Lan Yin looked at the calm water for a while, then stood up and left the mermaid room.

He went to borrow a nail-cutting tool, and when he came back, Jian Jian had swam up, frowning unhappily, talking to himself, and the magnificent fish tail slapped the water surface, splashing water. Gotta be everywhere.

Seeing Lan Yin, Jian Jian was stunned for a moment, and asked in surprise: "You didn't leave?"

Lan Yin shook the things in his hands, picked up a clean and refreshing place near the pool, and asked Jian Jian to cut his nails while he helped Jian Jian cut them. After making a decision for a second, he sighed, pulled a stool and sat down: "Come here."

"What is this?" He hesitated briefly, as if he had given up on himself, and swam over slowly.

"Tools for cutting nails." Lan Yin resisted the thought of wearing gloves and stretched out her hand towards Jian Jian: "Give me your hand."

Jian Jian glanced at something he had never seen before in curiosity. Nails and tails are also weapons, and both of them are If you don't cut your nails, you can at most polish them on a stone.

Although he was a little confused, Jian Jian still said "oh" and stretched out his hand.

A hand as white as cold jade was folded on the palm, showing a hint of obedience.

Lan Yin looked down, feeling as if he had an uneasy pet.

He held Jian Jian's hand and pulled it over. He looked at Jian Jian's newly broken thumb nail in the light and made sure that it was not injured, but that the long nail was broken. Then he took the nail clippers and carefully cut the fish's nails. .

I have never done this before, so the experience is very subtle, but looking at the "claws" slowly becoming rounded and neat under my hands, the nail bed is glowing with a light pink like a bud, which is completely in line with human aesthetics. , giving birth to a unique sense of accomplishment.

"Okay." Lan Yin admired it and let go.

Maybe simplicity is indeed a gift, and the hardness of the nails is extraordinary. After cutting nine fingers, a brand new nail clipper was already trembling and almost scrapped.

Lan Yin threw it into the trash can. When he turned around, he saw Jian Jian holding his hands on the edge of the swimming pool, looking at him with his chin in his hands, and said, "Don't you have mysophobia?" "

I know." Jian Jian suddenly understood and said with a smile: "You're brushing up on my favorability again."

Lan Yin paused for a moment. It wasn't like brushing up on my favorability. She just felt uncomfortable looking at those nails. She cut them off when she wanted to, in order to prevent herself from accidentally hurting herself or others.

But since it's easy to think so, then just get a good impression.

"Do you really want a natural mermaid?"

Jian Jian suddenly remembered something. The fish's tail under the pool stopped swinging, his smile faded a little, and he asked curiously: "If I wasn't a natural mermaid, would you be so kind to me?" ? Give me food every day, take me out to play, and help me cut my nails."

If it were someone else, they might think it was just a meaningless question about death, something like "If I were poor, would you be with me?" Together?" "Your dad and I fell into the water at the same time. Who do you save?"

But Lan Yin knew that there were various signs that the simple statement might be true.

Mermaids don't have such sharp claws, nor are they so strong, nor are they unusually resistant to the protection center's in-depth inspections.

Lan Yin had expected it, so instead of feeling disappointed, she became a little interested: How did Jian Jian manage to disguise himself as a natural mermaid? What is he?

Lan Yin's eyes were a little dark, but he said on his face: "This question is not valid. If you are not a natural mermaid, what would you be? A human being?"

After thinking briefly, he asked seriously: "What if I am some kind of monster? ? For example, in the movies you humans talk about, there are a lot of scary-looking monsters in them."

"Wow!" He made a cooperating look of baring his teeth and claws, but with his delicate face, it didn't scare people at all, only showing Comes with a bit of comical cuteness.

Lan Yin glanced at him, moved the corner of his mouth in a small arc, coughed slightly, and said lightly: "Since you are a monster, of course I won't be so kind to you." Before

changing her face quickly, Lan Yin added: " But I don't guarantee that it will be like this in the future. Maybe one day, I will spontaneously treat you well because you are just you." Before

Shan Jian put down his paws, he blinked when he heard the words, shook his fish tail, and suddenly sank in slowly. I fell into the water, but this time I didn't spit out a series of bubbles.

Not happy?

Lan Yin frowned, took a few steps closer, and bent down to look at the bottom of the pool.

A furry head suddenly appeared in the water. Simple eyes raised its head and said reservedly: "I decided -"

Lan Yin's lips softened, but before he could react, a certain fish opened its eyes wide in shock, white and white. Her cheeks were red and bleeding for a moment, then turned white again in the blink of an eye. She fell back into the pool with a plop, and shouted sadly: "My first kiss!"

Lan Yin:...

Lan Yin said expressionlessly: "It's just It was a light touch, if you mind, you can pretend nothing happened."

He stood up straight and was about to wipe it.

Jian Jian saw Lan Yin's movements under the water and jumped out. She was like a wife facing her husband who was tired of chatting just after they got married. She asked with disbelief: "What are you doing? You want to wipe your mouth? How can you wipe your mouth?" ?"

Lan Yin took a deep breath and asked: "You don't mind?"

"I kissed you all." Jian Jian said matter-of-factly: "We Sharks... the first kiss of a mermaid can only be given to a partner, since I kissed it You, there's nothing we can do about it. If we can't find someone by the time we get married, we'll just get married. Is that okay?"

Lan Yin asked, "Isn't this the deal we've already agreed on?"

"Still. It's different." Jian Jian blinked and said, "I didn't say a time limit before. You can put it off as long as you can. I originally planned to put it off for ten years, but now I've set a time limit. It's only two months." Ten years

? Lan Yin's expression darkened.

Jiang Jian cleared his throat and said solemnly: "You can agree or disagree, but let's talk first. Our fish is very dedicated and can only have one partner in a lifetime, so we didn't get divorced after we got married, only widowed. "

Lan Yin finally agreed.

Anyway, before getting married, he will definitely find out the true identity of this fish and whether there is any risk of harming humans.

There is no need to think about the purpose. The probability of 99.9% is to find someone and come ashore to eat.

Lan Yin sat in the simple mermaid room for a while, exchanging ideas about the rooms he liked so that he could go back and decorate them.

If Jian Jian doesn't change his mind tomorrow, he will move to his house.

"I'm leaving first." Lan Yin looked at the time and saw that it was getting late.

"Okay." Jian Jianzheng said enthusiastically, a little reluctantly, knowing that Lan Yin, the human crown prince, should have many things to do, so he didn't force him to stay. He shook his fish tail and said with a smile: "See you tomorrow." "

Tomorrow. " See you."

Lan Yin walked to the door, and the staff of the protection home just came to deliver lunch, and the sound of the mermaid car rang.

"Your Highness?" Su Su looked at Lan Yin in surprise, with Blaise standing beside him.

Lan Yin responded calmly, "Your Excellency Su Su."

The voice floated to the room, and Jian Jian, who was looking at lunch, suddenly pricked up his ears. Unfortunately, the door was closed, blocking all the words outside, and he could not hear anything.

Simple frowned, his expression was as if he saw his boyfriend who had just confessed his love but whose relationship was not yet stable, met his ex-girlfriend in the blink of an eye, and there was a risk of cheating at any time. His sharp and fierce gaze seemed to be able to penetrate the door.

The staff felt a certain depressing aura, broke out in cold sweat, put down their lunches in a hurry, and quickly left the room.

The door opened again, but it was empty.

The beautiful fish tail slapped the water surface very unhappily.

After Lan Yin returned, he asked Alvin to call the construction team to decorate the simple room.

He originally planned to outsource it to someone else, but the simple requirements were weird and bizarre. It needed to simulate the deep sea environment, the pool should be deep and large, and there should also be coral jellyfish and various places to hide. Lan Yin had to keep an eye on it personally.

While watching, he listened to Alvin's report on various matters. After Alvin finished speaking, he asked lightly: "Is there any news from Blue Star?" Alvin hesitated and reported

: "It's simply a fishing boat that found the institute on its own initiative. Nearby, it is said that humans took away his clan members, so after preliminary inspection by the institute, they were inferred to be natural mermaids and sent to the protection center. The others have not been found yet."

Lan Yin hummed, and then thought about what he had done today. Su Su whispered to him when he was in the protection hospital.

"I met Jiancheng once before being found by humans. Jiancheng is a hundred times more ferocious than the giant beasts of the deep sea. Your Highness, please be careful with him."

Although Su Su claimed to have lost the memory of the previous twenty years, he refused to tell humans about the natural habitat of mermaids. , but Su Su is definitely a mermaid. He said it vaguely, but it also increases the possibility that he is not a mermaid.

Lan Yin handed Alvin the nail wrapped in tissue and said, "Take it for inspection. I want to see the results within three days."

Alvin looked at the thing in surprise and nodded: "Yes."

Construction The team was very worry-free and finished it all in less than half a day.

Lan Yin checked it over and paid the salary.

The construction team had just left when the emperor arrived.

"Lanyin, I heard that the kid Jian Jian insists on appointing you as his partner?"

The emperor said with a smile: "Two natural mermaids were appointed as future partners in one day. The star network is extremely lively. You should really read those reports. Lan

Yin hummed.

The emperor looked at Lan Yin, who had a calm expression, and sighed. The emotion in his eyes was not like that of an imperial emperor, but that of an ordinary father worrying about his child. He asked: "Lan Yin, do you really like him?"

Lan Yin ? Yin lowered his eyes and only said: "Father, I will try to like him in the future."

If there is no problem with Yan Yan and he has not found the person he is looking for, in the future he will marry Yan Yan and he will naturally like Yan Yan.

Compared to other mermaids, Simplicity is the most acceptable candidate for him.

He just knew it. The emperor shook his head melancholy and said: "...Don't force yourself. If it doesn't work, don't get married. Prince Enpei will definitely have children in the future, and they can adopt him when the time comes."

Prince Enpei is the emperor's younger brother and has no interest in power. Having been engaged in research work all year round, Lan Yin only saw him a few times throughout the year and had a very weak impression of this uncle.

"Yeah." Lan Yin responded.

The emperor patted him on the shoulder: "Let me know if you are sure about your engagement. My father will organize the engagement banquet for the crown prince of the empire beautifully. It must be better than Blaise."

Lan Yin nodded, watched the emperor leave, and turned around to go in. study.

In the past few days, he had found some clues about the illegal research institute. Before the other party discovered the flaw, he needed to follow the clues as soon as possible.

Early the next morning, Lan Yin went to the nursing home to pick up Jian Jian.

Before leaving, the director of the nursing home gave a lot of instructions and reluctantly sent the two away.

He simply didn't mean to give up. He happily got on the aircraft and looked out the window curiously for a few times. He quickly lost interest, turned to look at Lan Yin, and asked excitedly: "Take me to have a big dinner! I If you have money, I'll treat you!"

"Yes, but you don't have to treat me."

Lan Yin turned on the autopilot and entered the name of the restaurant while saying: "Starting tomorrow, you will go to the Bridal Academy to attend classes during the day. You only have weekends off, so today I want to Tell me what you want to do."

Jian Jian curled her lips and asked, "Can I not go to that academy?"

"No." Lan Yin took out a ring from his pocket and gestured to Jian Jian to extend his hand.

Jian Jian looked frightened and asked with a complicated expression: "Didn't you agree to get married in three months? Have you changed your mind? I didn't expect you to be so impatient."

Lan Yin tightened her hand holding the ring and said expressionlessly: "This is a space button, given to you to hold things."

"Oh..."

Simple eyes looked a little regretful for no reason.

Lan Yin gave him the ring and asked him to wear it.

After simply putting it on and taking a look, I unexpectedly found that this one was very similar to the one on Lan Yin's finger. I couldn't help but raise the corner of my mouth, looking at Lan Yin with an intriguing expression.

He knew it! Definitely a couple's style!

I didn't expect that His Highness with facial paralysis would be so... so... simply burying his head in thought, which brings happiness to his soul - this is what people on the Star Network call boring!

She obviously wanted to marry him.

Jian Jian's eyes were filled with smiles, and a little unknown emotion welled up in his heart. He hummed happily, thinking that he had caught Lan Yin's pigtails. He was about to make a joke when his keen hearing heard a "didi" sound.

Jian Jian frowned, and after careful identification, he pointed to a place and said, "There is something here."

Lan Yin was slightly startled, and after a quick inspection, he found some small traces.

He pried open the outer iron shell and saw the time bomb stuck inside with strong glue. There was a small white note on it, which said "A small gift for your nosy highness", followed by a Big clown smile.

Lan Yin's expression suddenly changed, and his eyes became colder.

Who can tamper with the royal aircraft?

Jian Jian stopped laughing, realized something, looked unusually serious, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Lan Yin pressed her brows lightly and warned in a deep voice: "Sit tight."

He canceled the autopilot, and his deep eyebrows were slightly sharp, Fingers flew on the control desk, and the aircraft suddenly lifted up, no longer obeying traffic rules, and flew to the countryside at extremely fast speeds.

"When I get to a place where no one is around, I'll jump if I ask."

"Jump? Why?" Jian Jian looked at the little countdown thing under the console, his clear eyes full of doubts, and asked, "What is this? Are you afraid of it?"

Lan Yin calmly explained while controlling the aircraft: "This is something that can blow up the entire aircraft and blow us into a pulp." The

countdown on the bomb is one minute and one second. Reduction, officially entering the countdown.

Simple tilted his head: "The jumping aircraft looks very dangerous, wouldn't it be better to just throw it away?"

Lan Yin gestured to Simple to look at the crowd below: "...didn't you see that it was stuck? And we are in the city. Center, there are people here, where to throw them?"

"There must be no one in the sky."

Lan Yin paused, "You want..."

Before he finished speaking, Jian Jian grabbed the thing with his bare hands and pulled it off, just like playing ball. Throwing the bomb, he pulled out the fish tail immersed in the water tank, tensed his muscles, and flicked the huge fish tail like a ball of flame!

"Wha--"

The black bomb was like a soaring cannon, and instantly turned into a meteor and flew into the sky.

"That's it." Jian Jian seemed to know that ordinary fish couldn't do this action, and said nonsense seriously: "The fish in our piece eat more and have more muscles. It is said that there are more than 800 muscles, so they are very strong. You Don't worry, it won't come back for at least ten seconds!"

Lan Yin: ...

Lan Yin fell into silence.

With a "boom", a very eye-catching daytime fireworks exploded in the sky.

Lan Yin seemed to be able to hear the surprised and doubtful discussions among the people below. He slowly looked at Jian Jian, his expression seemed to read: Do you think I believe it?

Look at him simply and innocently.

It seems like there is nothing I can do if you don't believe me.

Too late orz...