Chapter 119

Lin Ting may have a speech impediment - commonly known as a stutter.

But this is just Jiang Wang's guess. Maybe he just likes this way of speaking, word by word?

Besides, this is not a big deal. Even if Lin Ting really stutters, it will not affect Lin Ting's excellence.

Jiang Wang turned around and threw this little guess behind him, happily finding the subject he was reviewing in the picture.

Lin Ting sent another message, saying that the pictures on his cell phone looked annoying. When he goes to school tomorrow, he will show Jiang Wang a part of the notebook he has sorted out. After that, he will return it to him and get new notes.

Jiang Wang was very moved, thinking that Lin Ting might have a pair of angel wings, and he could actually work so hard for a new friend like him who he had just met for a day.

Jiang Wang thanked Lin Ting and asked Lin Ting to give him his previous notes instead of giving him a list of knowledge points. Otherwise, he would have trouble with his conscience.

[Lin Ting: It doesn't matter. Some of them are my previous notes, just summarized and sorted out together. I will be in my senior year of high school soon. Reviewing these knowledge points will also be good for my review. 】

Jiang Wang's conscience still hurt a little. He thought for a while, since Lin Ting didn't want to collect money, he could compensate in other ways.

But as soon as he proposed to buy Lin Ting milk tea and late-night snacks, Lin Ting firmly refused.

[Lin Ting: No, I was very full at night and couldn't eat anymore. Thank you. 】

Jiang Wang didn't force it. He looked at the time and saw that it was indeed a bit late. Some people might not be able to sleep while drinking milk tea and eating at this time.

Lin Bing didn't talk much, and Jiang Wang was embarrassed to always disturb others, so he briefly chatted for a few words and the topic ended.

Jiang Wang looked at the brand new textbooks on his desk and the beautiful fonts on the pictures on his mobile phone. He held the pen and suddenly felt very motivated!

Then it withered within ten minutes.

For a person who has not read a book so seriously in almost two years, it is really unimaginable to want to enter a learning state instantly.

Jiang Wang's eyelids trembled when he saw it. He relied on Lin Ting's handwriting to support him. He barely opened his eyes and read on with a look of death.

On the first night of working hard, he had a fierce fight with Duke Zhou, which severely dampened Jiang Wang's enthusiasm.

So much so that when Jiang Wang came to school the next day, he was still a little wilted.

Seeing him like this, his deskmate Shao Yue asked in confusion: "Did you stay up all night playing games again last night?"

The game "Zhanling" that Jiang Wang played the night before had a new event, which kept him occupied for most of the night, and he actually stayed up all night yesterday. ? The point is that I didn't drag him with me!

Shao Yue felt betrayed and cast a condemning gaze on Jiang Wang.

Jiang Wang thought of "Shao Yue" in those pictures and didn't want to offend him, but after all, they had been good brothers for several years, and the current Shao Yue had not done anything...

provided that the current Shao Yue did not have that kind of thoughts towards him.

Goosebumps suddenly appeared on his arms. Jiang Wang took a breath and looked at Shao Yue dangerously, wondering whether he should "kill friends for justice".

"What are you doing?"

Shao Yue looked puzzled. He caught a glimpse of the breakfast on Jiang Wang's table. He stretched out his hand naturally and said with nostalgia, "I haven't eaten the buns made by your Aunt Zhao for a long time. How did you know that I wanted to..."

Jiang Jiasan Everyone is a killer in the kitchen. Aunt Zhao is the live-in nanny hired by Jiang Wang's family and is responsible for cooking and some housework.

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Wang took away all the breakfast and said, "It's not for you."

Taking advantage of the fact that there weren't many people in the classroom, he walked up to Lin Ting, who was sitting in the third row with his head down arranging textbooks, and put the breakfast in front of him. The fragrant steamed dumplings, steamed dumplings, tea eggs and a cup of steaming freshly squeezed soy milk are all placed on Lin Ting's table.

Lin Ting raised his eyes in confusion.

Jiang Wang smiled brightly at him, his starry eyes sparkling, and said, "Thank you, classmate Lin, for yesterday. This is the breakfast made by my Aunt Zhao. It's very delicious. Try it." After waiting for

two minutes, he didn't wait for Lin Ting's reaction. Jiang Wang asked doubtfully: "Classmate Lin?"

Lin Ting suddenly came back to his senses, and with a bit of panic, he looked away from Jiang Wang's face, lowered his head and looked at the steaming breakfast, struggled for a moment, and received it cherishedly. After getting off, he said softly: "Thank you."

Jiang Wang smiled again.

Lin Ting took out the prepared notebook, handed it to Jiang Wang, and said, "If you have any questions, you can ask me."

People in the classroom looked at this scene in amazement. Several girls looked excited and whispered.

Jiang Wang followed their lead. Anyway, there would definitely be a lot of this kind of thing in the future. He would have to hug Lin Ting's lap for the next year and a half.

After thanking Lin Ting, Jiang Wang just sat back down when Shao Yue came over with a hammer.

"I thought it was for me, you kid..."

Shao Yue hit Jiang Wang's shoulder jokingly, trying to express his hurt feelings, but Jiang Wang dodged it quickly, and his loose fist So frozen in mid-air, Jiang Wang looked like a different person.

"What happened to you today?" Shao Yue was very confused: "Are you angry just because I left you yesterday?"

Shao Yue felt that he was particularly wronged and explained: "At that time, my mother made a series of life-threatening phone calls. Come on, you know how scary it is for my mother to get angry."

"Yeah." Jiang Wang took out the textbook from his schoolbag and waved his hand to signal Shao Yue not to disturb his study.

Shao Yue, however, was not cooperative at all. He frowned and kept asking in Jiang Wang's ear, making sure to find out the reason for Jiang Wang's change in attitude.

Jiang Wang had a headache and was irritated after reading a bunch of classical Chinese texts. There was someone beside him who kept talking. He closed the book and said seriously: "Shao Yue, I have decided to take the college entrance examination. If you interrupt my study again, this brother will stop." We did it."

Shao Yue looked at him in disbelief. Their eyes met, but Jiang Wang didn't give in at all.

Shao Yue simply doubted life: "Didn't you say you wanted to play professional games a few days ago?"

"That was before." Jiang Wang also felt a little melancholy, and said deeply and seriously: "It's different now. From now on, in my heart As long as I study, no one can stop me from studying, and you are no exception."

The friend who skipped classes and played games said that he would just go to college if he wanted to, so he left him behind. Shao Yue shut up with a dazed look on his face, looking like he was going to take a while to digest.

Jiang Wang's ears finally fell silent, but he did not relax. He stared at the Chinese textbook in front of him, his eyes filled with bitterness and hatred.

Suddenly, he noticed a faint familiar gaze falling on him, and Jiang Wang raised his head. The students in the front row were all sitting in their seats, and there was no sign of looking back.

Jiang Wang didn't care, he continued to have a headache looking at the classical Chinese in the textbook and the large sections of text he had to memorize.

There are more and more students in the classroom. After morning reading, the bell rang and class began.

After the next class, Shao Yue, who was in a daze, finally came to his senses and questioned, "Then what happened to you and Lin Ting? Did something happen after I left yesterday?"

Jiang Wang tightened his grip. I closed my eyes for a while and rested. I didn't really want to go back, but Shao Yue would definitely keep asking, so she opened my mouth: "It's nothing, I just think that Mr. Lin is a very nice person, so I invited him to drink a cup of milk tea and had a brief chat. , and then converted to Linmen."

Shao Yue was stunned, with a strange look on his face. He looked at Jiang Wang's back as he stood up and went to the toilet, and then murmured after a long while: "...What's good about him is that he is a pervert."

After Jiang Wang came back, , the second class began in full swing.

Changyu is a private school that only recruits wealthy people. The tuition is high and the teachers it recruits are not bad either. Maybe they know that the students here have rich and powerful families, and most of the time they don't control them too strictly. Some of them play with mobile phones in class, but as long as it doesn't go too far and affects other students, they basically turn a blind eye.

Jiang Wang felt a little miserable. He had always played with Shao Yue in class before, or he would lie down to catch up on his sleep. He really didn't want to go to class, and he had skipped classes with Shao Yue. He had never experienced this kind of conscientious attendance in class a few times.

After the second quarter, Jiang Wang's health bar dropped by half again, and he lay on the table feeling helpless.

Shao Yue looked a little happy and gloated: "Stop studying. Isn't it easy for you to go to university? Can't you just ask your dad to donate a few buildings? There is always a university willing to accept you." Jiang Wang

glanced with a sneer. he.

I don't know who fell in love with Gu Qing and read and studied like crazy, forgetting to eat and sleep, just to go to the same school as Gu Qing.

Someone got up and went to the back of the classroom to throw away trash. When he passed by Jiang Wang, he put a small note on his desk.

Jiang Wang slowly glanced at the small piece of paper, a little surprised.

[If you haven't laid a good foundation, you will be very tired if you can't understand the class. I personally suggest that you can stop following the teacher for the time being and finish the previous courses first. It will be much easier when you catch up. ]

Below this sentence, there are also many examples of learning methods and memory formulas.

The font is beautiful and graceful, and each stroke is printed by a printer. It is very comfortable to read at a glance.

Jiang Wang recognized it immediately, looked up at Lin Ting, and saw Lin Ting sitting in her seat, tilting her head slightly, meeting his gaze, and seemed to smile lightly.

The smile is very shallow, like a quiet white bellflower, swaying gently with the mountain wind.

If there was a favorability indicator on everyone's head, Jiang Wang felt that his favorability towards Lin Ting must have suddenly jumped up a lot.

This is the Bodhisattva who saves suffering.

Jiang Wang was almost moved and wanted to burn incense to Lin Bodhisattva.

Shao Yue on the side watched the whole process, his smile disappeared, he seemed to want to say something, a word rolled in his mouth for a long time, he was worried, but still didn't say it.

Jiang Wang started to follow up on the plan. No matter what the teacher said above, he read the book and Lin Ting's notes below, trying to sink into a learning state.

Perhaps he was gradually getting used to it. After solving several big questions, Jiang Wang was not so resistant and irritable, and was replaced by a strong sense of accomplishment.

It's just like playing a game. After dying on a level more than a dozen times and finally cracking it after all your efforts, the joy in my heart is indescribable at the moment I crack it. It's like my whole person has been sublimated.

Jiang Wang gradually became obsessed with solving problems.

He may be really talented in mathematics, but he is faster in mathematics and physics than in classical Chinese.

It wasn't until the school bell rang that Jiang Wang exited the flow state and closed the book with satisfaction.

Shao Yue watched all morning and finally believed that Jiang Wang had really made up his mind to study. The last two classes were as quiet as a chicken. It was not until the end of class that he finally said, "There is always time for me now..."

Jiang Wang took his notebook and rushed to Lin Ting in the front row. He said with a smile: "Classmate Lin, let's go to dinner together!"

Shao Yue: ...

Lin Ting obviously didn't expect Jiang Wang to invite him to eat together. There was a bit of surprise on his face.

Jiang Wangcai's reaction was a little abrupt. He stood for a while and asked tentatively: "Is it okay?"

"Okay." Lin Ting secretly pinched his palms behind his back, suppressed the joy in his heart, and nodded vigorously.

"I'll come too." Shao Yue stepped forward with a stinky face and proposed to join the eating team.

Jiang Wang said ruthlessly: "I'm having dinner with classmate Lin because I want to discuss studies with him. You're not interested, so why are you here?"

Shao Yue choked.

Jiang Wang smoothly left Shao Yue behind and had lunch with his Lin* study partner, Bodhisattva*.

Shao Yue was left standing there, his expression changing.

Lin Ting's deskmate watched the whole process, looked at Shao Yue, hesitated for a moment, stood up and asked: "Classmate Shao, you and Classmate Jiang saved me last time. I am very grateful to you. Can I treat you to a meal?" "

Shao Yue was in a bad mood. He didn't want to talk to him, but when he thought of something, he glanced at his deskmate.

He searched his mind and reluctantly remembered that this was the transfer student he and Jiang Wang saved last time, his name was Gu Qing, and his grades seemed to be good.

"Okay." Shao Yue said, "I just want to confirm something with you."

Gu Qing asked, "What's the matter?"

Shao Yue looked disgusted and said, "I want to know, does Lin Ting often spy on Jiang Wang? ?"