Chapter 98 The Pretty Boy's Professional Quality (End)

Movie Emperor Gu and the CEO of Huo Group are engaged!

The news was published by countless media, with the text and pictures, and it reached the top of the search in a very short period of time. It shocked countless people and found it incredible. The software was crashed.

At first, some people thought it was a marketing account spreading the rumor, but later Gu Chao's studio took the initiative to claim it and posted a lot of sweet memories, which made everyone excited!

The Internet was shaking. In reality, Gu Chao and Huo Jiangyue had just exchanged rings and it was time for lunch. They had a perfect lunch in the private sky garden while discussing the marriage.

During this period, Huo Jiangyue's cell phone vibrated non-stop.

Gu Chao's phone didn't ring. He had expected this and silenced his phone.

Huo Jiangyue looked down, her eyebrows and her heart beating. When she raised her head again, she looked at Gu Chao with complex eyes and her lips moved slightly, as if she had something to say.

Gu Chao looked back innocently: "I've already proposed, does Uncle Huo still want to marry me in secret? That won't work!" "

...No."

The thing had happened. Huo Jiangyue stopped thinking about it and put the phone away. Zhiyin rubbed the ring on her finger, raised the corners of her lips slightly, and asked, "Why so suddenly?"

For three years, Gu Chao never mentioned a word about marriage, and he thought he didn't want to marry him.

"Suddenly? You may be worried, but there is nothing you can do about it." Gu Chao raised his eyebrows, looked at Huo Jiangyue with a slightly resentful expression, and said, "I have thought about it a long time ago. I have been carrying this ring for three years. ." Just waiting for the time to come, Uncle Huo could no longer use the lack of a firm foothold as an excuse and quickly settled the matter.

It can be said that his proposal this time was not leaked at all, and it was done quickly and then announced.

"Three years?" Huo Jiangyue was completely stunned.

Gu Chao sighed and nodded.

Huo Jiangyue reluctantly suppressed the rising corners of her lips. Her expression was calm, but her eyes were incredibly soft. She asked, "Now that it's public... when do you want to get married?" "The sooner the

better, of course!" The pear dimples at the corners of Gu Chao's mouth were deep, and he said seriously: "I've even thought about where to go for our honeymoon, but I really can't wait any longer."

Huo Jiangyue always tried her best to satisfy Gu Chao's requests. As he was pondering, he saw that the Huo family had been The call turned out to be that Grandpa Huo was very happy after hearing the news and couldn't wait to see them.

The two of them unanimously decided to go back to Huo's house first and ask about the wedding.

They are getting married for the first time, and they don't understand many things. They want to get married quickly, but also want to do it beautifully and gracefully, so they can ask the elders for their opinions.

After dinner, Gu Chao drove. He had saved a lot of money over the years, but he didn't buy many cars. The one he drove most often for personal travel was the one Huo Jiangyue gave him a long time ago.

Two years ago, his career was officially on track. He wanted to return the car, but Huo Jiangyue refused to take it back. Gu Chao had no choice but to treat it as his first gift from his wife, take good care of it and check it regularly. , I drive it every time I pick Huo Jiangyue up, implying that I like it!

Huo Jiangyue, who was proposed to, was so happy that he had nowhere to show it. He thought that since all the children had proposed, he would have to do something. He looked at the car, his thoughts changed, and he said lightly: "How long has this car been driving?" Year, it's time to change. A new limited-edition model has recently been released. I'll give it away——"

Gu Chao grabbed the steering wheel, looked at the road ahead, and interrupted righteously: "It has only been driven for three years, and it is still a child's car at this age. , how can I change it?"

Huo Jiangyue looked at the "kid" and paused for a long time, then said: "I heard that a big-budget movie is missing a male lead, Director Fei, what do you want-"

Gu Chao's tone was incredible, like I'm asking the heartless man: "We are all getting married and you want me to go filming now?" "

The house on Biyun Road is about to be opened recently -"

"The wedding room? I have already bought it and am renovating it. I will give it to you when the time comes. A surprise."

Huo Jiangyue fell into silence completely, moved his fingertips, and seemed a little at a loss.

Since Gu Chao has become more and more outstanding, he has done less and less for Gu Chao. In the past, he could provide resources, money, housing, and teach some people who were not forward-looking, but now there is no need for anything, because Gu Chao can get those things by himself. , and no one dared to look down upon Gu Chao.

Huo Jiangyue had never realized at this moment that the child he had always loved had grown up enough to be by his side.

While waiting for the traffic light, Gu Chao turned his head and looked at Huo Jiangyue, who looked slightly disappointed. After thinking about it for a moment, he knew what he was thinking. He smiled secretly in his heart. He still couldn't bear to make Huo Jiangyue unhappy and said, "I do have one thing I want." "

What?" Huo Jiangyue remained calm on the surface, but her tiny body movements revealed her master's joy.

Gu Chao asked Huo Jiangyue to come over and lowered his voice and said: "...It's nothing actually. Uncle Huo hasn't finished wearing the clothes I wore for my birthday before."

Huo Jiangyue, who had always been serious and serious, suddenly turned red in his ears and was shocked. He looked at Gu Chao.

Gu Chao looked at him with a smile, and Huo Jiangyue's lips trembled, remembering that ridiculous day, struggling for a long time, and finally compromised: "Okay." Gu Chao's smile grew bigger, and

Uncle Huo only wore two pieces that day. Yes, he regretted it for a long time.

"But this doesn't count." Huo Jiangyue tried her best to suppress the shame in her heart, coughed slightly, and said, "Think of another one." "

Okay."

The red light turned to green, and Gu Chao glanced and found this road It happened to be the place where Huo Jiangyue "touched porcelain". He hooked up the corner of his mouth and started the car. Just as he was about to speak, out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw a car driving quickly towards Huo Jiangyue. There was a vague figure sitting in the driver's seat. Someone who is a bit familiar and has a strong character.

A sharp sound suddenly sounded in his ears, so harsh that it seemed to burst his eardrums. A warm body rushed over without hesitation and enveloped Gu Chao.

The world was spinning for a while, my head hurt as if it was going to explode, my ears were buzzing, boiling screams were intertwined with someone's rapid breathing, and there was a blur of blood in front of my eyes.

Gu Chao looked at the person who was protecting him with his arms with splitting eyes. Thick and moist liquid dripped on his face, and one drop fell on his eye socket, which stung his eyes. Gu Chao did not blink.

"Huo..."

He heard someone speak, a voice so trembling and hoarse that he couldn't recognize it, as if it was squeezed out of his throat.

"Jiang, Yue..."

The person protecting him closed his eyes and made no movement.

"Oh my God, come on, come on, there's a car accident, call 120!"

"What happened to that white car? Did you press the wrong accelerator?"

"Leave it alone and hurry up and help!"

The noisy voices awakened some sense of consciousness. Cheng Qing, who was covered in blood, struggled to crawl out of the driver's seat. One arm was broken, so she used the other one to crawl toward Gu Chao.

He wanted to go and see if Gu Chao was okay and whether Huo Jiangyue was killed by him.

He didn't want to watch those two people go to sleep together underground like his mother did!

He wanted Gu Chao to live a good life, live a lifetime of regrets, and let Gu Chao remember him unforgettably for the rest of his life. He wanted Gu Chao to think of him when he thought of Huo Jiangyue, and think of him even when he was paying homage to Huo Jiangyue!

Large streams of blood gushed out. Cheng Qing lost her strength and lay on the ground. Her pupils that began to dilate were still staring at the car.

Gu Chao will live and suffer. He hit the passenger seat where Huo Jiangyue was sitting and slowed down in the end. He will definitely survive.

Someone hurried over, held down his bleeding wound, and dialed 120. Cheng Qing held him tightly and asked with his last strength: "...Is the person in the driver's seat of that car dead? The co-pilot Where is it?"

But before he got a response, the light in his eyes slowly went out.

Outside the car, Cheng Qing gradually lost his vital signs. He thought at the last moment that he was in so much pain. If he was the legitimate young master of the Huo family in the beginning and Huo Jiangyue was the one in the mud, would Gu Chao like him? Will you come to comfort him?

Will he...not be in such pain?

In the car, sticky blood flowed all over Gu Chao's face.

Huo Jiangyue took a long time to move, and when he heard the continuous low shouting, he slowly opened his dark eyes, looked at Gu Chao, and said in a hoarse voice: "I'm here, it's okay." Does this mean it's

okay?

Gu Chao glared at Huo Jiangyue fiercely, his eyes suddenly sore.

He said, "Huo Jiangyue, I just said no more. This is all I ask, you stay alive."

He said, "Huo Jiangyue, if you dare to die, I will be someone else's pretty boy tomorrow."

Gu Chao He didn't know what he was talking about. He wanted to raise his hand to help Huo Jiangyue out, but he couldn't.

Huo Jiangyue, who had always been calm, laughed at an inappropriate time. The laughter shook his chest and dripped countless blood. Gu Chao felt that the liquid on his face was so hot that his whole body began to convulse. How could a person shed so much blood? ?

Gu Chao glared at Huo Jiangyue fiercely, wondering why Huo Jiangyue was still smiling at this time? Don't you know it will affect the wound?

Huo Jiangyue knew that he just suddenly discovered that how could he be willing to leave Gu Chao?

He turned out to be so reluctant.

It's not like I never thought that Gu Chao would break up with him one day. After all, he was old-fashioned, boring, and unsmiling. Even in that matter, he only knew how to cooperate with Gu Chao, and he was so much older than Gu Chao. Now he even helps Gu Chao. There was no chance to do anything, Gu Chao no longer needed him.

So he had already thought about it. If Gu Chao wanted to break up with him, he would pretend to agree calmly and pretend that he had no feelings at all. He would let Gu Chao go. He could sincerely wish Gu Chao find a lover of similar age. He would hide in the dark and be a dead good ex, silently guarding Gu Chao, watching Gu Chao smile, and watch Gu Chao be happy.

Now when I heard Gu Chao's words, I suddenly woke up.

He absolutely can't do it.

If Gu Chao regrets and leaves him, he will probably keep Gu Chao at all costs. Even if Gu Chao is angry, annoyed, or even resentful, he will keep Gu Chao.

What is the age difference and personality difference? I have liked and loved this person all my life. Even if Gu Chao wanted to leave, he decided to force it. Now that he is dead, he doesn't want Gu Chao to have anyone else in the future. If he does it after this time He is still alive and he is still afraid of this!

Everybody get the fuck out!

"Xiao Chao..." Huo Jiangyue finished laughing, the darkness in his eyes faded, and said intermittently: "Promise me... if I really, you can't be with others... together."

Gu Chao was extremely nervous. She tensed up and growled: "Stop talking! Save your energy."

Huo Jiangyue stared at him: "Promise me."

Gu Chao was stared at by him, and suddenly smiled coldly, and Xiao Lidou emerged and said: "Okay, If you die, I will die immediately."

Huo Jiangyue's heart skipped a beat, and she wanted to forget it, he would definitely not die. She tried her best with her lips, but only uttered a few words: "...don't cry. "

Gu Chao opened his mouth, and the exclusive ambulance sound of "didi beep beep" sounded, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

"Hurry, hurry! These two are still alive, come and save them!"

Nearly three months have passed since the car accident.

Gu Chao's plan to get married quickly was ruined, he put off all his work, and stayed in the hospital for three months. His injuries were minor, but he was fully recovered in half a month. He was only in the hospital to accompany Huo, who had been through hell. Jiang Yue was hospitalized.

It was said that Cheng Qing, who hit them, had escaped from a mental hospital before and died on the spot after hitting them.

When the car crashed into the passenger seat, Huo Jiangyue's first reaction was to throw herself at Gu Chao, who was in the driver's seat. She also avoided a fatal situation, but was unconscious for a long time.

Just after the car accident, Feng Yao immediately started to attack the Huo family as if he had received first-hand news. Grandpa Huo and Uncle Huo stood up to protect the Huo family.

Not long after, Uncle Huo found out that Feng Yao and his new wife Ning Hedong were involved in the car accident. The Huo family immediately became furious and tried to destroy the Feng family at all costs.

After this incident was exposed, the Feng Group was in the wrong, abolished Feng Yao's position, and handed over Feng Yao and Ning Hedong directly to the Huo family. Feng Yao, Ning Hedong were in such a state of embarrassment, and were eventually taken away by the police to spend the rest of their lives. Everyone will bear the wrath of the Huo family.

Gu Chaogang went to buy some fruit and brought it up. As soon as he entered the ward, he saw Huo Jiangyue trying to stand up.

"Why are you up?"

Gu Chao frowned, put down the fruit in a hurry, helped Huo Jiangyue sit back on the hospital bed, and said sternly: "It's not time for rehabilitation yet, so you can't practice secretly."

Huo Jiangyue glanced at him. , hooked Gu Chao's hand with his backhand, rubbed it, and asked softly: "Don't you want to hold the wedding as soon as possible?"

Of course he did! Even in my wildest dreams.

But looking at Huo Jiangyue's legs that were just getting up, Gu Chao remained suspiciously silent for a few seconds.

Huo Jiangyue saw Gu Chao's wavering at a glance, smiled, pointed to little Gu Chao's position with her eyes, and said slowly: "You don't want it, doesn't it want it too? You've endured it for three months, isn't it very tiring?" There are

many restrictions in the hospital. , although it is a single ward, it is still very inconvenient, not to mention that Gu Xi and Huo's family members come to visit at any time. Gu Chao is also worried about his injuries and always only visits briefly when he can't bear it anymore.

Gu Chao could bear it, but he couldn't bear it anymore.

Huo Jiangyue secretly observed Gu Chao's expression.

Seeing Uncle Huo saying this very seriously, Gu Chao's ears turned slightly red and his eyes wandered. He didn't know if Huo Jiangyue was stimulated by the car accident. He was uncharacteristically uncharacteristic after waking up that day, and he didn't feel that he We will break up in the future, not to mention that we are nine years old, and we will be back to the strong and confident Uncle Huo from the beginning.

Although he was heartbroken, Gu Chao still coughed lightly, took an orange casually, planned to peel it for Huo Jiangyue to eat, and said covertly: "The doctor said you will be fully recovered in half a year, and we will wait until you recover." Right."

It's already been three months, will it be half a year? ?

He couldn't wait any longer.

Huo Jiangyue narrowed her eyes, smiled faintly, used her big move, pulled Gu Chao for a passionate kiss, and said in a hoarse voice, "Don't you want...I to show you those clothes?"

Gu Chao held in his hands The oranges fell.

He tried to make the final struggle tremblingly, and said: "But you can't stand for a long time now..."

Huo Jiangyue chuckled and said: "Don't we need to prepare for the wedding for a while? I will start to recover now. It will definitely work when the time comes."

That's right!

Gu Chao's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Knot!!"

This world is over~ Hey everyone~ The next step is unhappy attack x mindless suffering (not completely mindless)