Chapter 151 Extra

Xie Zexi is sick again.

Since his only son was born, he has been sick every three days due to poor health.

Fortunately, they are all minor illnesses.

At first, Xie's father and Xie's mother were very worried about this matter. They took Xiaozexi to famous hospitals all over the country, but they could only treat the symptoms but not the root cause. They could only raise her carefully, hoping that she would get better when she grew up.

It's just that Xie Zexi is now five years old and has gone to elementary school after the summer vacation. Not only is his health not getting better, but his personality has become quieter and quieter. He doesn't like to talk or communicate with others. He is always bored in the room alone, reading books and working on puzzles. .

Xie's father and Xie's mother were heartbroken and worried that Xie Zexi would suffer from some kind of mental illness, so they decided to find him a playmate.

The playmates should be of the same age, after all, people of the same age have more topics to talk about, their homes should be close to each other, and they should be able to visit frequently, and their personalities should be lively and cheerful. Otherwise, what is the use of two boring gourds together?

Xie's father and Xie's mother carefully selected for a long time, aiming at the Jiang family next door.

The villa area is located in an area where land is at a premium. Although the Jiang family next door is not as rich as the Xie family, they are still in the same circle, not to mention living next door. Therefore, the two families have a good relationship and occasionally visit each other.

The Jiang couple have been married for ten years and have no children. They recently adopted a five or six-year-old boy from an orphanage. Mother Xie met him once.

"It seems his name is Jiang Ling. Jiang Yu said he had the same surname and we were destined to have a close affinity with him, so he brought him back. The child is good-looking, has a good personality, and is well-behaved. He even said hello to me when he saw me." That's how it was decided

. Came down.

One day, Xie Zexi, who was recovering from his illness and playing puzzles by himself in his room, was suddenly called out.

Aunt Jiang next door held a little boy about the same age as him and said with a chuckle: "Little Aze, this is aunt's child. His name is Jiang Ling. He is two months older than you. He is your elder brother. From now on, he will be your brother." Would you like to play with him?"

The little boy named Jiang Ling is very cute, with big round eyes, bright and lively, thick and long eyelashes, a fair face with some baby fat, red lips and white teeth. You can tell at a glance that he has long hair. The queen's appearance is absolutely amazing.

He looked at Xie Zexi with curiosity and deep surprise, as if he had discovered something completely different and incredible from what he had imagined.

Mother Xie smiled and said, "Yes, Ze, brother Xiao Ling is really good-looking, isn't he?"

Xiao Zexi frowned and looked at Jiang Ling resistingly without saying a word.

He doesn't want to play with his peers at all. They are always childish and careless. They know clearly that he is prone to getting sick, but they like to deliberately make pranks to make him feel uncomfortable.

It's finally summer vacation, and I can finally be alone and quiet without any pranks. Why would my mother invite others to come to the house?

Xie Zexi tugged on Xie's mother's clothes, wanting to say that he didn't want to play with others. Jiang Ling suddenly stepped forward and looked at Xie Zexi with a bright smile. He tried his best to spread kindness and said in a tone like coaxing a child: "Aze Hello brother, I am brother Xiaoling."

Who is your brother?

Little Xie Zexi glanced at him unhappily, turned her head, and said, "Mom, I want to go back to the room..."

Before she could finish her words, Xie's mother didn't know if she had misunderstood it, so she said with a smile: "Okay, hurry up and tell me little Brother Ling, let's go back to the room to play together, and mom will talk to Aunt Jiang."

After thinking about it, Xie's mother deliberately reminded: "Brother Ling is a guest, Aze remembers to treat him well."

Xie Zexi froze for a moment, over there Mother Xie has already started chatting with Aunt Jiang. Nanny Zhang even cut a plate of fruit, took out a box of chocolate cakes, and waited for him to return to the room with a smile.

Xie Zexi walked to the room depressedly.

That Ling followed him and kept chattering in his ears, talking about his younger brother.

Xie Zexi is very annoyed. Are they familiar with each other?

Standing at the door of the room, Xie Zexi turned around and couldn't help but glare at Jiang Ling and said, "I'm not your brother."

He didn't have a brother either.

This Ling was actually not angry, and smiled even more happily. The look in his eyes was very strange, like some aunties looking at him for the first time.

Xie Zexi glanced at the nanny Zhang, thinking of her mother's last words, she frowned and let Jiang Ling enter the room.

Aunt Zhang put down the fruit and cake and went out, closing the door thoughtfully.

There is a large bookshelf on one wall in the room. In addition to various puzzles, it is filled with various children's books, educational books, and elementary school textbooks. All of them have signs of being read. The floor is covered with soft thick carpets. There was an unfinished jigsaw puzzle on display, and the window was only opened a slit to ensure there was no chance of catching a cold.

Anyone can see the hobby of the little owner of this room.

Jiang Ling entered the room smoothly, his smile became brighter, and he looked around the room as quickly as possible, trying to get closer to the young Xie Zexi: "Aze, this is your room, right? There are so many books and puzzles, you like to read books Playing jigsaw puzzles? Can we play together?"

Xie Zexi took off his shoes as soon as he entered the room, sat down on the carpet, and continued to put together his jigsaw puzzle. After hearing Jiang Ling's words, he finally stopped calling his brother and brother, although he was still a little uncomfortable. Happy, but moved a little bit with a sullen face.

Jiang Ling sat over with a smile on his face.

As expected of his favorite paper man, he was also incomparably cute when he was a child.

Not long after, Jiang Ling was stunned. He was helpless in front of the dazzling puzzle pieces on the ground and could only stare.

Who can tell him why a five-year-old child has such complicated puzzles?

Even if there is no hint, the color is still the same white!

Jiang Ling glanced at the box containing the puzzles next to him. Very good. "Pure White Hell" is indeed hellish.

There was no movement from him for a long time. Xie Zexi reluctantly raised his head, glanced at him a few times, and gave him a sympathetic look.

His big eyes, as dark as grapes, were filled with disgust, and there was one word in them: stupid.

Jiang Ling: "..."

Jiang Ling is in disbelief, huh? ah?

Was he just looked down upon by a five-year-old child?

Although Xie Zexi is very smart in the book, becoming the CEO at a young age and taking over the family business, everyone must respectfully address Mr. Only five years old!

He is already twenty years old, okay!

Jiang Ling successfully aroused his desire to win and made up his mind. He must make Xie Zexi call him brother with admiration!

No one knows that Jiang Ling is the book wearer.

Jiang Ling wore it a few months ago, and it was worn by "Jiang Ling" who had exactly the same appearance, name, and life experience as him.

This world is a dandy novel about bad guys and bad guys, and he is the vicious male partner in it. Xie Zexi is the bad guy who meets a miserable end, and he is also his favorite character on paper.

However, Jiang Ling felt that since the story had changed before it even started, he, the vicious male protagonist who was an orphan in the original work, was adopted by the Jiang family by accident and became Xie Zexi's neighbor. This proved that God was helping him and wanted him to Change your future destiny.

Then he won't be polite!

Jiang Ling had already thought of a plan before coming here. The first step to change his life was to become good friends with Xiao Zexi, preferably a close friend.

The second step is to prevent Ozawa Xi from contacting the two protagonists.

Now there is an addition that makes Xiao Zexi willing to call him brother.

Jiang Ling worked very hard.

But it may be that his IQ has been lowered after becoming smaller. Jiang Ling puzzled the puzzle until stars were in his eyes before he could figure it out as big as the palm of his hand. When he was about to claim credit, he looked to the side and saw that Xie Zexi had already finished the puzzle several times his size. .

The look in his eyes was full of suspicion - suspicion of his intelligence.

"Ahem." Jiang Ling covered his injured little heart and tried to save his respect, and said seriously: "I actually think about Aze. If my brother works less, Aze can work harder."

Xie Zexi: ...

You are lying to a child. .

"You are not my brother." Xie Zexi emphasized.

Jiang Ling nodded casually, as long as the meaning was conveyed.

Then Jiang Ling discovered that inexplicably, Xie Zexi, who hated him at first, suddenly softened his attitude? Looking at his big eyes full of pity? ?

The person who came was a little fool, and he didn't mean to play a prank. Xie Zexi didn't resist Jiang Ling so much. He even generously took out a box of toys suitable for a three-year-old child and placed it in front of Jiang Ling: "You can play with this."

Jiang Ling : "..."

I didn't expect that little Xie Zexi looked cute and cute, as delicate as the little fairy boy in the painting, but Nei Nai was a good player, even better than him.

What's going on with feeling angry, sad and happy at the same time?

Was he CPUed by a kid?

Jiang Ling sighed and took the toy.

The stiff atmosphere unknowingly relaxed. The two little ones sat together and played with jigsaw puzzles. They didn't notice that they were getting closer and closer. The bright sunshine shone through the window lattice on the plush carpet, and the fine golden light outlined the A touch of warmth.

Outside the door, the two mothers observing through the crack in the door breathed a sigh of relief, looked at each other, and laughed silently.

The idiot next door said he wanted to put the puzzle pieces together again by himself. He came here every day, and Xie Zexi gradually got used to having someone around him, and he also remembered the little idiot's name.

But no matter how much, it was gone. Xie Zexi never even took the initiative to call his name.

Until one day, Jiang Ling, who came regularly every day, suddenly didn't come. His ears were much cleaner, but Xie Zexi was inexplicably not used to it.

Xie Zexi attributed it to the fact that the small cake prepared by Aunt Zhang was going to waste.

His mother, who thought he was unhappy, held his hand and told him with a smile that Jiang Ling had something to do and had gone to the orphanage.

Orphanage? Xie Zexi knew that this place was a place for children without parents.

Mother said that Jiang Ling was a child in an orphanage before and was kindly adopted by the Jiang family.

...No wonder I haven't seen that idiot before.

Xie Zexi decided to be nice to the little fool.

Jiang Ling is very happy recently. Xiao Zexi is getting better and better towards him, and she can call him by name and actively invite him to play at home!

Although there is no sign of the second half of the goal, and he doesn't know when he will hear the cute voice of "brother", Jiang Ling is still full of energy.

The time spent building a relationship with boss Miaozi passed quickly. In a blink of an eye, Jiang Ling sadly found out that he was about to enter the first grade.

Although becoming smaller does seem to have an impact on IQ, at heart he is a twenty-year-old adult!

Like Jiang Ling, Xie Zexi was in a bad mood when she thought of school starting.

He frowned and was sent to the Jiang family by Xie's mother. Seeing the close relationship between the two children, the parents of the two families deliberately placed them in the same school class and simply went to school together.

The unhappy mood disappeared instantly when he saw the little fool in the living room.

Jiang Ling was dragged by Jiang Mu, who was overflowing with motherly love, to dress up a lot. She was wearing a white shirt, overalls, a round hat on her head, a plush cat bag behind her, and long eyelashes. She raised her eyebrows again, her big eyes flickered, as if she was enduring something, her little face was red from suppressing it, and one look at her could instantly change people's minds with cuteness.

Xie Zexi stood there blankly for a while.

Jiang Ling saw Xie Zexi as if he had seen a savior, and rushed over like a cannonball. He eagerly took his hand and looked at Jiang's mother seriously: "Mom, we can't change clothes anymore. I want to go to school with Aze." , we're going to be late!"

Mother Jiang said something with a smile, but Xie Zexi didn't hear it. He lowered his head and looked at Jiang Ling holding his hand. It was a small one, warm and soft, like a piece of marshmallow. will melt.

Xie Zexi subconsciously tightened his grip.

Jiang Xiaoling hasn't heard of a sentence, calling her brother during the day, and calling her brother (bushi) at night

. I don't know where I saw it. Children's brains have not yet matured, and their IQs will be limited~ So Jiang Xiaoling is not really a fool!