Chapter 108

It turned out that he was asking him for news about that person.

Lan Yin understood and said calmly: "Because you forgot about him?"

Jian Jian choked and said, "No!"

Lan Yin walked towards the direction of his palace, as if he had no intention of exploring, and said: "I have been People are checking, but the information you gave is too little, and no useful information has been found yet."

Unexpectedly, on the surface, he didn't feel disappointed at all. He followed him and tried to hint again: "Actually, you You don't have to worry so much. It will take three months to find someone among so many humans. It should be very stressful and tiring, right?"

"It's okay." Lan Yin said: "I asked the mastermind to perform facial recognition and look similar to me. Only humans of similar age who have been to Blue Star that year can be asked if they meet the requirements. We are already investigating, and three months should be enough."

What?

If we find someone within three months, will the engagement be terminated? !

Simply froze in place.

Realizing that no one around her was following her, Lan Yin turned around and said, "What's wrong?"

Are you so happy?

He simply came back to his senses, turned the mermaid car, frowned slightly, and looked unhappy. He looked at Lan Yin with strange eyes, as if he was looking at someone who hates iron, and soon there was a little expectation in his eyes, and asked : "Do you want to find him?"

Lan Yin glanced at Jian Jian inexplicably. Shouldn't this sentence be said simply? Ask him what he does?

"Do you want to find him?" Jiang Jian looked straight at Lan Yin and repeated it, as if he was given an opportunity. He said with a little expectation, "If you find him and the deal is completed, our engagement will be over." Cancelled."

During this period of time, Jane often did strange things and said strange words. Lan gradually got used to it and followed the words of Jane and said: "If you find it, I will give you a wedding gift when the time comes.

" His face darkened.

Doesn't Lan Yin like him? How could you say such a thing? !

Return the gift! How come the majestic crown prince of the empire dares not say anything about someone he likes? He even gave the opportunity to hint and almost made it clear, but he didn't take the opportunity to express his feelings. Even if Lan Yin said he didn't want to, he would still agree and cancel the deal.

I figured it all out simply, it was just an agreement made by two children when they were young. Compared with Lan Yin, who liked him and he also liked him a little bit, although he was sorry, he must follow his heart.

But I didn't expect that Lan Yin would say this without actually liking him. Even a CEO on Star Network knows how to take things by force. Why doesn't Lan Yin, a crown prince, learn from it? Use it all! He takes it gladly!

Lan Yin stood there, a little puzzled between his brows.

As soon as he finished speaking, Jian Jian suddenly became angry, glared at him, and drove away quickly in the mermaid car, looking disappointed and autistic and not wanting to talk.

Lan Yin recalled it. Could it be that he had made a mistake? Simply don't want to find that person?

But didn't Jian Jian come ashore just because of that child?

But these are secondary. The problem is that his mental state has become more and more unstable recently. Now it seems that it is still necessary to calm down Jian Jian quickly and then ask him to help him distance himself.

Lan Yin pressed his temples and walked towards where he lived.

Fortunately, Jian Jian returned to normal after being inexplicably angry for several days last time. When he was unhappy, he would always get over it quickly. There was no need to coax him like other mermaids. This time too, he returned to his usual self not long after he got home.

Lan Yin followed Jian Jian to the pool and watched as Jian Jian naturally opened her hands to him. Lan Yin skillfully bent down to pick the person up and gently put him into the pool.

It's strange to say that before, Jian Jian had been clamoring to go and experience the mecha experience. After that experience, he seemed to have lost interest and stopped actively practicing how to walk on his legs. He sat peacefully in the mermaid car every day and held out his hands for him to hug him. .

After more times, he got used to the touch of the fish tail. When he touched it in summer, he felt that it was slightly ice-cold and not bad.

Lan Yin was startled by the sudden thought and stopped for a moment.

After a simple swim in the pool, I went to meet Lan Yin's father after school today. Unexpectedly, the majestic-looking emperor talked a lot. After hearing the compliments about how cute he was, I gave him goosebumps. My heart is exhausted and I am exhausted.

"The college will be closed tomorrow. Is there anywhere you want to go?"

Lan threw out the bait because of her own precarious mental state.

Jiang Jian swam slowly, thought about it, his eyes lit up, and said, "I want to go to the cinema."

I heard that the only time Lan Yin and Su Su went out was to go to the movies, but Su Su was frightened and cried later. He didn't go out.

The more Jian Jian thought about it, the more he thought, how could he have thought Lan Yin liked a mermaid like Su Su before? Such a delicate mermaid is not suitable for Lan Yin, and Lan Yin won't like him. She only likes someone as bold as him. The reason why she and others chased Su Su must be because Su Su was the only natural mermaid at that time, and the situation forced her!

The movie theater is great. Star Online said that the movie theater is very suitable for confession. Choose a love movie, and follow what others say, create a little physical contact, a little ambiguity that belongs to the two of you in a dark environment...

Jian Jian kept wagging the tip of his tail, excitedly Thinking about it.

Lan Yin said, "After watching the movie, I have something to tell you."

Jian Jian stopped wagging his tail in surprise, wondering if this sultry highness had finally figured it out?

"Okay!" Jian Jian's smile became even brighter.

Because Lan had a temporary schedule, the time to watch the movie became the afternoon.

As soon as the matter was taken care of, Lan Yin drove the aircraft to pick up Jian Jian.

"What do you want to see?" Lan Yin clicked on her head and prepared to buy a ticket.

She briefly talked about a popular love movie: "Mermaid Baby."

Lan Yin unexpectedly glanced at Jian Jian beside him, not expecting Jian Jian to like this genre.

He could tell Lan Yin's thoughts at a glance, looked away, and said depressedly: "At this time, there is only one love movie."

He didn't want to watch this movie either. He was not a delicate and cute mermaid, but a mermaid. If What should Lan Yin do if she thinks mermaids are good too?

Lan Yin looked at Simple's expression, pondered for a moment, and said, "If you want to watch other movies, we can also watch them in the screening room at home, with the same effect." "

We also have a screening room at home?" Simple looked shocked. .

Upon hearing this, Lan Yin knew that Jian Jian had not visited the palace where he lived, and said helplessly: "Yes, the starry sky on the ceiling of your room is also equipped with high-priced holographic projector equipment. You can usually watch movies. Have you never tried it? "

Jian Jian shook his head, rolled his eyes slyly, and said eagerly: "Then let's watch it at home!"

Lan Yin nodded, and after asking for Jian Jian's opinion, he carried Jian Jian to the screening room.

There is a comfortable luxurious bed in the screening room, which comes with various small functions such as massage. If you don't want to sit in the mermaid car, you have to spread out your legs and lie half on the bed together. It is said that it is more enjoyable to watch this way. With a small request, Lan Yin simply went along with it.

I simply studied movies for a long time and put on a love movie between humans and imaginary creatures.

Lan Yin just watched it with him, so he naturally had no requirements for the movie. He watched whatever was shown to Jian Jian. He sent a message to the robot butler to prepare some fruit snacks and then quietly watched the movie with Jian Jian.

The movie lasted for half an hour.

Lan Yin looked intently on the surface, but in fact he began to review in his mind the things he had done recently and the plans he would make next.

Suddenly there was a slight chill on her legs. Lan Yin looked down and found a calf wearing only shorts next to his. It was made whiter and more delicate by the flickering light of the movie. It exuded a moist luster and swayed from time to time. Rubbing it brings a slight itch, like an unconscious movement.

Lan Yin looked to the side. Jian Jian seemed to be very attentive, watching the movie intently, and her expression kept changing with the plot of the movie.

After thinking for a moment, Lan Yin moved her position quietly without disturbing her.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he moved away, Jian Jian's eyes were looking at the holographic projection, but his body moved closer to him.

Lan Yin moved away again, and the people around him continued to come closer.

Lan Yin:?

Lan Yin raised his head and glanced at the picture on the projection. As a love movie, it didn't have any horror elements. Why would you just stick to him?

The two protagonists in the projection cleared up their misunderstanding and kissed each other affectionately. At the same time, a cold calf touched them again.

Lan Yin did not realize the seriousness of the problem at this time.

Until the human and the non-human in the holographic projection fell on the bed, embracing each other passionately, the picture gradually became restricted... Lan Yin's expression cracked.

What are you doing?

Did Simple Pick the Wrong Movie?

In the darkness, Lan Yin couldn't help but tilted her head. Jian Jian, who was sitting on the right hand side, obviously didn't expect it. He looked a little shocked, but the next second he stared at the picture with burning eyes, his cheeks were slightly red, but his expression showed a strong interest.

Lan Yin had no expression on his face and turned off the projector.

Why can any movie be shown and lead the children to bad behavior?

As soon as the projection was turned off, Jian Jian immediately turned around, "What are you doing?"

Lan Yin said, "This is not suitable, let's change the movie."

"Why is it not suitable?" Jian Jian said dissatisfied: "Humans can't only be with mermaids. , why is this movie inappropriate?"

Lan Yin knew as soon as he heard that Jian Jian had misunderstood, and explained: "It's not because of this, it's just... it's not suitable. You can change it to another one."

Jian Jian snorted and opened it again. A film about humans and non-humans.

Just as Lan Yin felt relieved, he realized that the calf against him was moving much bolder, and both legs were resting on top of him.

He turned his head and was about to speak when the movie screen over there began to be restricted again, and it became particularly intense as soon as it started.

It was as if he was deliberately going against him.

Lan Yin took a deep breath, reached for the remote control on her left hand, and wanted to turn off the projection again, but was stopped by Jiang Jian.

Simple put one hand on his hand and the other on his waist. Half of his body was pressed against him. His clear eyes were filled with doubts and he asked: "You humans are so weird. Isn't this the case?" Is this a normal thing? It has been made into a movie, why can't you watch it?"

Lan Yin met the simple and confused gaze and was speechless for a moment. In the dark projection room, only the light of the holographic projection behind him jumped and flickered from time to time. At this moment, the two protagonists in the picture are in a fierce battle, and the sounds stimulate the already tense nerves.

Jane tilted her head and looked at him. In the dim light, her green eyes seemed to be soaked in the same ink color as human beings. Her magnificent and delicate face was like the sea monster that seduced the boatman into corruption in the story. He slowly lowered his head and approached. He suddenly felt something and was surprised. He raised his eyes and said with a smile, "Look, don't you like it too?"

Lan Yin's breath stagnated and she pushed Yan Jian away.

Simple:! !

"Don't you like me?" Jian Jian suddenly sat up and asked in disbelief: "My hints are so obvious, yet you still don't confess? Lan Yin, are you an idiot?" There are about

three or four chapters left to end, what about the next one? World Writing Campus~