Chapter 103

Lan continued typing in her spare time: [Do you know the importance of natural mermaids to humans? The asylum can respect all of your requests, except that it will not compromise on your spouse. You must choose one from the list they give you. ]

[If you don't choose, even if you don't want to, you will still have to take turns to contact a few people on the list every week and keep communicating with them, and the people in the protection center will keep nagging in your ears. ]

[Even if you escape, if you are discovered by humans, you will still be 'invited' back to the protection center until a spouse is selected. ]

Simple shock, anger, disbelief: [When I was in the sea, I could find a partner in the entire sea area, how many candidates would you give me? Do you still have to marry them? So inhumane? 】

Jian Jian issued a strong doubt: "You are buying and selling by force. Is there anything unspeakable wrong with those people?" ! 】

Lan Yin: ...

Lan Yin was silent for a moment. For a moment, he didn't know whether to say that the simple focus was wrong, or to clarify that the people on the list were all the best unmarried young people in the empire.

[Don't worry, the people selected by the Protection Institute are all the top elites of the empire with excellent genes. 】

After explaining, Lan Yin turned back to the right path and continued to cheat.

[If you don't want to deal with those people, I suggest you choose a temporary fiancé as a shield. Mermaids need to go to the Bridal Academy to study before getting married. They won't get married so quickly. During this period of school, I will find you as soon as possible. It's not too late to break off the engagement once you find someone. 】

The empire can indeed terminate the engagement after the spouse is designated, but the conditions are extremely harsh.

Lan Yin ignored this without changing his expression, and moved his fingertips slowly on the optical brain.

[I am also on your spouse list. If you want, you can choose me to be your temporary fiancé. ]

There was silence on the other end for a long time.

Lan Yin waited for a while, and Jian Jian suddenly sent a video message.

In the video, the extremely beautiful mermaid is lying on her back and floating on the pool, her body swaying with the water waves, and her colorful tail is shining with a breathtaking light.

The mermaid can be called the darling of God, with unique appearance. Even after seeing it several times, Lan Yin was still distracted for a moment, but the next second his eyes were occupied by the enlarged chin.

Jiang Jian lazily put the optical brain on his chest and faced himself, as if he realized something was wrong, and asked suspiciously: "Although you are a very kind person, I still don't believe that there are people who would sacrifice themselves for fish. You Why are you willing to go to such trouble to help me?"

Lan Yin asked lightly: "Can't you see? I need a natural mermaid to be the crown prince, so I am brushing up your favorability. If you haven't found that person when it's time to get married, I hope you can Consider me as appropriate."

Jian Jian blinked and suddenly realized, "Are those delicious foods one of your ways to gain favor?"

"Yes." Lan Yin looked down at the time and was about to say that he was going to the protection home now, Jian Jian You can think about it while he is on the road, and you can see the sound of water coming from the video.

Jiang Jian swam around in the pool, swam back, shook his fish tail, and said reservedly: "Okay then."

"I like your method of gaining favor, so I agree to your deal."

Since the artificial mermaid gave birth to Most of their children are humans, and the country's limited cultivation means that the number of mermaids is far less than that of humans. Therefore, in order to get mermaids, in addition to paying a sky-high price of interstellar coins, you also need to draw lots on the official website.

A small number of places are fixed every day, and only those who are drawn are eligible to enter the protection home and have a two-way choice with the mermaid.

But since there were two more natural mermaids in the Mermaid Sanctuary of the Emperor Star, people were like bears smelling honey. They walked back and forth to the gate of the Sanctuary if they didn't draw, even though they knew that it was almost impossible to see the people called the Empire. The enthusiasm of the two Excellencies of Baobao is still high.

When Lan Yin arrived at the protection institute, the entrance was already full of aircraft, including many of the latest luxury aircraft from the Emperor Star, with the noble logo on the smooth fuselage.

The crowd was several times larger than usual, and the wild streets were noisy and busy. Everyone stared directly at the door, passing back and forth, and was asked to leave by the staff.

Blaise, who was holding a bouquet of flowers, arrived just one step behind Lan Yin. Seeing Lan Yin carrying something in front of him, he smiled and said hello: "Your Highness is here too." "Admiral

Blaise."

Lan Yin responded casually. , leaving Blaise behind and entering the protection courtyard.

He and Jian Jian only made a verbal agreement, and Jian Jian needed to talk to the dean in person about appointing a spouse in advance.

In order to prevent a certain fish from spilling the beans, Lan Yin decided to keep it simple and say that he was there and could remedy the problem in time.

As soon as I walked into the simple mermaid room, I saw several people standing outside the mermaid room, looking inside with burning eyes.

Lan Yin walked in and saw a man sitting by the pool smiling and talking to Jian Jian. Jian Jian moved his tail from time to time, seeming a little impatient.

The dean stood aside, whispering something.

As soon as he saw Lan Yin walking in, the tip of his nose twitched and he immediately turned his head. His impatient expression warmed up like a spring breeze, and he flicked his tail to stir up waves and rushed to Lan Yin.

Lan Yin was well prepared and used his mental power to resist the splashing water waves.

"The smell of roasted chicken." Jian Jian glanced at the edge of the pool with crooked eyebrows and asked, "Bring it to me?"

Lan Yin hummed, gave him the roasted chicken, and looked at the mermaid holding the thermos box with a happy smile. , his eyebrows moved slightly, a little helpless.

This fish can't be deceived by anyone who offers something delicious, can it?

Jian Jian still remembered that there were outsiders, so he didn't eat immediately. Instead, he held the thermos box and looked at the dean who was dumbfounded by his change of expression, and planned to start working.

With a solemn expression on his face, he stretched out his hand to pull the corner of Lan Yin's clothes, trying hard to play the image of the infatuated fish that must belong to Lan Yin. He thought that his expression was sincere and full of emotions, and said: "Dean, please stop talking, I don't want anyone else. I only want His Highness Lan Yin to be my partner. In the past few days when His Highness Lan Yin has been away, you see, I only ate one bowl of dried fish."

In fact, I secretly asked someone to start a small stove, for fear of eating too much.

The dean was stunned, almost doubting his own ears, and asked: "What did you say?" Jiang Jian

was immersed in the character, glanced at the incubator in his arms, his eyes full of love, and when he raised his head, he said with bright eyes: "I said I only want His Highness Lan Yin, and I don't need to contact anyone else. I can't do it without His Highness Lan Yin. As long as it's His Highness Lan Yin, I can get engaged now! Announce it today! Move out and live in the house tomorrow!" Then go to have a big dinner

.

Lan Yin glanced at him, twitched the corner of his mouth, and patted Jian Jian's back gently with his palm, implying that he had acted.

The dean was stunned and asked in shock: "But you have only met twice?"

"Dean, we call this love at first sight." Jiang Jian ignored Lan Yin's reminder and indulged in role play, and said loudly: "See you again, I love you, and I won't marry him unless you have him."

The person who had just tried to get closer to Jian Yan was also stunned. He asked in disbelief: "Your Excellency Jian Jian, did I make you unhappy in any way?"

Jian Jian looked at the man with a hurt expression and said ruthlessly: "You made me unhappy in every way."

He said, He looked up at Lan Yin "affectionately" and said in a tone of voice: "Unlike my Royal Highness Lan Yin, who is humorous and caring. Every time we meet, I am obsessed with it from the bottom of my heart, which makes me..."

Lan Yin, who was funny and humorous, couldn't stand listening anymore. He felt like he would have to turn around and leave if he kept listening any longer. All that would be in vain.

Lan Yin took a deep breath and interrupted: "I like simplicity. Since simplicity also likes me, then dean, why not just skip those links."

Being interrupted, Jiang Jian glanced at Lan Yin with dissatisfaction. When he heard the words "I like simplicity" the next second, his eyes widened slightly and he was stunned for a moment unnaturally.

After a few seconds, Jiang Jian looked away, thinking that he couldn't even say it so naturally.

Lan Yin said it so easily...Has he told that Su Su before?

He simply lowered his head and glanced at the thermos box, and suddenly felt that the roast chicken in his hand was not that delicious.

Fortunately, the dean had experienced strong winds and waves. After being briefly shocked, he quickly calmed down, thought for a long time, and asked again to confirm: "Your Excellency Jian Jian, do you really like His Highness? You want to get married." The mermaid has always been simple

, The boundaries of feelings are usually blurred and easily misidentified. Therefore, during the mutual selection stage, the Sanctuary recommends that mermaids be in contact with humans for two to three months before deciding with the mermaid whether they want to go with humans. And during the engagement stage after leaving the protection home with humans, the mermaid will go to the Bridal Academy to learn how to get along with human lovers, various possible problems during pregnancy and childbirth, and various elective courses on personal interests and hobbies.

Simply snap away the cluttered thoughts, the roasted chicken is delicious, why doesn't it taste good!

He nodded.

The dean sighed and said to Lan Yin: "If Your Excellency Jian Jian still hasn't changed your mind tomorrow, then His Highness will take good care of Your Excellency Jian Jian. If you have any questions in the future, you are welcome to contact our protection institute." Lan Yin nodded: "

Okay ."

The man who was coldly rejected walked away in despair.

The dean left in a hurry. Not only did he need to send away the nobles who came for a brief meeting at the door, he also needed to announce the candidate for Su Su's partner. Time was urgent.

Only Jian Jian and Lan Yin were left in the mermaid room.

"Don't you want to eat?" Lan Yin bent down, lowered his eyes and opened the lid of the thermos box for Jian Jian, and said, "Just out of the oven, your favorite one." "

Eat." Jian Jian simply sat down by the pool and stood watching. Lan Yin stood there, looked around, stretched out his arm and hooked a stool aside, asking Lan Yin to sit down.

Lan Yin wiped the stool with a tissue before sitting down.

After a simple act of eating chicken drumsticks, a familiar scene seemed to flash before his eyes, and he blurted out: "You really disliked me last time, and it wasn't because of the water, right?"

Lan Yin's eyes flickered slightly, and she said: "It's not... ..."

"Forget it." Jian Jian pursed her lips unhappily, and was about to continue eating the chicken. A casual glance from the corner of her eye revealed that the hand holding the chicken leg had white and slender fingers, but the nails were unusually sharp and long, like some kind of ferocious beast. The sharp claws exuded a dangerous aura.

With a simple movement of his fingers, the secret path was not good. He quickly ate the roasted chicken in the thermos. Maintaining his composure on the surface, he wiped his mouth clean and tried to break off his nails by wiping his hands.

He has practiced this skill many times and is now so proficient that he won't hurt himself.

Just as soon as he broke one off, Lan Yin's eyes fell on Jian Jian's fingers. He frowned and grabbed his wrist, "What are you doing?" Before Jian Jian could say anything

, Lan Yin quickly twisted the tissue and wiped it clean. The little horn threw it away, then lowered his head, looking at the pair of "claws" in front of him and fell into deep thought.

Are mermaid nails so sharp?