Chapter 52

Feng Feiluan covered her face: "Have you noticed it a long time ago?"

"Yes." Yu Chixiao responded, looking at the young man who covered his face and exposed the tips of his red ears, as if he saw a little chirp. He buried his head with his wings and did not force the young man to turn his head.

Yu Chixiao stared at her for as long as Feng Feiluan covered her face, his brows unknowingly flowing softly.

He hadn't seen the human form of Xiao Jiu for a long time since that time in the cave.

Now I realize that even though there is a huge difference in appearance between one person and one bird, those familiar little movements and temperaments have never changed.

No wonder he thought they were similar at first, so he felt soft-hearted and left a small message.

Feng Feiluan quietly opened the gaps between her fingers, and looked at the sword cultivator in white clothes from the corner of her eyes through the gaps.

Yu Chixiao's expression was as usual, and there was no sullen look on his handsome brows.

Feng Feiluan felt slightly relieved.

It was a foregone conclusion, the vest had fallen off, and knowing that it would be useless to worry about it, Feng Feiluan put down his hand slowly, turned around, looked at Yuchi Xiao faintly, and asked with confusion: "When did you know? Why didn't you expose me?"

"The day I found out you were Phoenix." Yuchixiao didn't hide anything, saying: "I knew you wouldn't admit it, but I didn't understand why you wanted to hide it from me. I was worried that you would run away if I exposed you directly, so I wanted to wait. It's the right time."

Feng Feiluan felt guilty and wrong, so his first reaction was indeed to hide first.

"What should I call you? Or...what would you rather me call you?" Yuchi Xiao asked with a faint smile in his eyes: "Xiaojiu? Or... Fei Luan?"

Feng Fei Luan looked even more confused. Guilty.

Yu Chixiao is a bit funny. Sometimes his little Jiu is clever and cute, but sometimes he is too innocent.

Detoxifying the snake venom for him who was poisoned, waking up his junior brothers when he was fighting hard, taking care of him when he was unconscious by swallowing demon pills...

everything happened, it was obvious that he was so weak that he could only turn into a cub, so it would be good if he didn't hold back at the critical moment. Instead, she tried her best to help him... How could he be angry?

Yu Chixiao stared at Feng Feiluan, looking at him intently, as if his eyes could only accommodate this one person, and said warmly: "I have told you before, to me, it doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are you."

Feng Feiluan's long eyelashes fluttered, and she loosened her unconsciously clenched fingers, looking eagerly at Yu Chixiao, as if to confirm the authenticity of his words.

Yu Chixiao knew a lot about his little spiritual pet, and he could be considered to have a 70-80% understanding of her.

He pondered for a moment, then leaned down and kissed the young man's forehead.

The warm touch between his eyebrows fell, miraculously easily soothing the uneasiness in his chest.

His heart was warm and beating rapidly. The young man blinked, his phoenix eyes as bright as stars.

His expression relaxed, showing a familiar bright smile, and he threw himself into Yu Chixiao's arms as if he were still a little chirp, put his head against Yuchixiao's neck, rubbed it happily, and whispered: "You can call me whatever you want. , it's best if you're not angry."

Yu Chixiao hugged the young man who rushed towards him with an enthusiastic expression. The familiar scent of grass and trees filled his arms, and also touched the heart that had always been calm.

Putting his chin on the young man's soft hair, Yu Chixiao listened carefully to his voice with a little smile, and gave a low "hmm".

His fingers picked up the broken hair on Feng Feiluan's cheek, and put it behind Feng Feiluan's ear. His dark eyes were full of solemnity, and he asked in a warm voice: "Feiluan, are you willing to be my Taoist companion?"

Feng Feiluan ? Fei Luan's heart trembled at the sound at first, his cheeks turned red, and he raised his head to look at Yuchi Xiao.

Then he realized what Yu Chixiao was saying. His mouth grew slightly in surprise and his eyes widened. As if he was afraid that Yuchixiao would regret it, he smiled brightly and nodded vigorously: "Of course I am willing!"

Yuchixiao smiled.

Feng Feiluan was originally a little worried about how he would get Yu Chixiao to become a Taoist couple with him if he appeared as Feng Feiluan, but now he got there in one step, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising, and his eyes were bent into small crescents.

He whispered: "Actually, I didn't mean to lie to you. I gave you all the phoenix essence and fire before, so I couldn't change back to my human form. Later, I was worried that you would know that I was a phoenix and drive me away. After that, I didn't care about you. I wish to detoxify you..."

Feng Feiluan rambled on for a long time, speaking out all the worries he had accumulated in one breath, and as if he was afraid that Yu Chixiao would be burdened, he added: "Of course I gave the essence fire voluntarily."

"Yes." Yu Chixiao came back from his daze, not knowing that Feng Feiluan had thought so much. His thin lips were slightly straightened, and he gently stroked the young man's head, with a hint of pampering in his movements.

Feng Feiluan blinked and looked at Yu Chixiao, who had a serious expression on his face. He rolled his eyes and raised his lips and said, "I would like to thank you for one more thing. The injuries on my body the day we first met were all caused by Demon Lord Yan Yan. I didn't expect that." It was an accidental collision, and together we have avenged myself and my people with our own hands."

Yu Chixiao hugged him and quietly watched the young man narrate in a clear voice, his eyebrows were incredibly gentle.

Feng Feiluan wanted to liven up the atmosphere and said vividly: "After you fell into coma, I changed back to my original shape and burned Yan Yan and... well, I burned him to death. Plus your magic weapon, he must be in trouble." Less!"

When he paused in the middle of the sentence, Feng Feiluan coughed lightly, not daring to say that An Zimo was also burned, and looked away slightly erratically.

Yu Chixiao heard it funny, rubbed Feng Feiluan's head, nodded and praised: "Our little Jiujiu did a good job."

Feng Feiluan took his wrist, eyes twinkling, and asked calmly: "What did you say? , as your Taoist companion, when will we... form a contract?"

Yu Chixiao didn't expect him to be so impatient, and with a smile in his eyes, he asked: "How many more months can we wait?"

Since he wanted to marry his little phoenix As a Taoist couple, you must not be careless, and you must do your job with dignity and dignity. However, the news of Yan Yan's death came, so Liuyun Sect was not suitable for holding weddings during this period.

He didn't want there to be any more misunderstandings between the two of them, so he told Feng Feiluan all his concerns. Although Feng Feiluan had regrets, he still understood Yu Chixiao's thoughts. He looked at Yuchixiao with stern eyes and said, "Then wait a few more days." Yue, as soon as the news of Yan Yan's death comes, we will get married, and you will not regret it then."

"Of course." Yu Chixiao nodded.

Feng Feiluan thought of something and said seriously: "You can't tell others that I am Xiaojiu, especially that guy Xu Liangfeng!"

Yu Chixiao couldn't help but laugh and nodded: "Okay."

Feng Feiluan finally breathed a sigh of relief and wanted to go again. Mentioning the divine bone, I remembered that Xuanlong said that Yu Chixiao would definitely suffer if he wanted to fuse the divine bone. His long eyelashes trembled slightly, and he decided to wait until there was news about Yan Yan.

If Yan Yan died, with Yu Chi Xiao's talent, it would be easy to ascend smoothly, so there would be no need for any divine bones, saving Yu Chi Xiao from suffering.

Jiuxiao also seemed happy that they were talking, and there was a slight buzz on the sword stand.

Feng Feiluan glanced at Jiuxiao, hugged Yuchixiao tightly, her ears were slightly red, and whispered in her ear: "You said I could stay the night." "

Yes." Yuchixiao stared at the young man's beautiful face, his eyes dim. The color was ink, and the calm voice was slightly hoarse: "You can stay as long as you want."

Feng Feiluan raised her lips and smiled, propped her arms on the bed, and raised her head to kiss Wei Chi Xiao.

Of course he won't leave.

Everything was quiet outside the house, except for the flickering candlelight inside the house, elongating the figures of the two people cast on the wall, intertwining and blending together.

The night is long.

The next day, Yu Chixiao woke up first. The young man in his arms had sleepy eyebrows and was holding him like a koala.

Yu Chixiao moved a little, and the young man muttered something and rubbed his head against his neck.

A slight itching came from the neck, as if itching all the way to the tip of the heart. Yu Chixiao touched Feng Feiluan's head and used his spiritual consciousness to explore Feng Feiluan's condition and confirmed that this time he was not taking supplements unilaterally, but Both of them benefited from the dual cultivation and breathed a sigh of relief.

He glanced at the sky and saw that it was time to go to the Law Enforcement Hall.

Yu Chixiao pondered for a moment, but did not get up or start practicing. He let the young man sleep soundly on his chest while he lowered his eyes and looked at Feng Feiluan's sleeping face in trance.

Feng Feiluan woke up to the sound of his heart beating again and again. He opened his eyes drowsily and wanted to ask Yu Chixiao why his heartbeat suddenly became faster. Suddenly he realized that he had not changed back to Xiao Jiu, and sat up suddenly. , looked at his body in surprise.

"How is it?" Yu Chixiao sat up and asked, "Are you feeling any discomfort?"

"No, that's the problem. Why is my Jinghuo getting stronger?" Feng Feiluan looked back at him in confusion, remembering What? His expression suddenly became anxious. He pulled Yuchixiao to check his body and asked hurriedly: "Yuchixiao, are you okay? How is your poison? Is it more serious?"

Yuchixiao held Feng down. Fei Luan's hand helplessly explained what the correct dual cultivation between Taoist couples was, and then he comforted Feng Fei Luan, who almost suffered a cardiac arrest.

The more Feng Feiluan listened, the redder her ears became, and finally her whole face turned red.

He was extremely embarrassed and looked at Yuchi Xiao, wanting to say something but not knowing what to say, so he simply turned over to the side, rolled off Yuchi Xiao, and covered himself with the quilt.

Yu Chixiao curled his lower lip, and an origami crane suddenly flew in from the window. He opened his mouth and spat out the voice of the elder of the Law Enforcement Hall, and hurriedly asked him to go to the Law Enforcement Hall because he had something important to do.

As soon as he finished speaking, the paper crane turned into thousands of spiritual light spots and scattered in the air.

Yu Chixiao stood up and put on his clothes. When he turned around, he saw the soft brocade moved, and a furry black head emerged. It moved again, and a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes emerged.

Feng Feiluan pinched the corners of the quilt, looked at him reluctantly, and asked, "Are you leaving?"