Chapter 51

The 17-year-old boy was caught off guard and pressed down, his hands resting on the man's muscular chest.

Hearing Yu Chixiao speak, Feng Feiluan suddenly raised his head, his thick eyebrows showing surprise and panic, and his clear amber eyes were filled with water, like a lake filled with ripples of sparkling lake water.

Yuchi Xiao's heart seemed to be brushed by feathers, and his eyes dimmed.

He lowered his head and touched Feng Feiluan's forehead, staring into those vivid and beautiful phoenix eyes. He repeated and asked: "Why are you leaving?" "Are

you awake?" Feng Feiluan opened his mouth, but the answer was not what he asked. His eyes widened in surprise, looking a bit cute in a daze, and he asked innocently, "When did you wake up?"

Yu Chixiao's Adam's apple rolled slightly, he lowered his eyes and let go of Feng Feiluan.

He half-sited up, first cast a cleansing spell on the two of them, then took a brand new Taoist robe from the storage ring and put it on the young man's shoulders, covering up the white spots that dazzled his eyes, and motioned Feng Feiluan to put it on again. He casually put on some clothes and reminded him at the end: "You should answer me first."

Feng Feiluan subconsciously moved to the side, her slender fingers grasping the white Taoist robe draped over her shoulders, her fingertips tightened slightly, and she nervously Looking at Yuchi Xiao.

Yu Chixiao glanced at him, wondering why the young man showed such uneasiness and was so afraid of being discovered by him?

"Just woke up." Yu Chixiao pondered for a moment, tried to slow down his tone, slightly curved the corners of his lips, and gave a slightly unfamiliar smile, hinting that Feng Feiluan did not need to worry, even if he knew that he and Xiaojiu were the same person, he still not going to be mad.

This obviously worked, and the anxiety and uneasiness faded from the young man's beautiful brows and eyes.

Feng Feiluan glanced at Yu Chixiao and put on the clothes with red ears. She was surprised to find that the clothes were not as wide as the ones she had worn before, but they fit his body shape exactly.

Feng Feiluan didn't think much, looked at Yu Chixiao and asked in a low voice: "Aren't you angry? I detoxified you without permission?"

As he spoke, his eyes flickered, he glanced at Yuchixiao again, and looked away again with a guilty conscience.

Yu Chixiao was slightly startled, but he didn't expect Feng Feiluan to be worried about this.

Recalling the young man's words telling him not to be angry and apologizing when he had just detoxified, Yu Chixiao sighed slightly and rubbed the young man's hair.

Where is the need for an apology? Not to mention that Feng Feiluan was using her own cultivation to save him, but there was clearly an element of his tacit approval in it.

Although his guess was wrong, Yu Chixiao still nodded, looked at Feng Feiluan who was looking at him blankly, continued to maintain a gentle expression, tried not to scare people away, and asked: "You are trying to save me, why should I?" Angry?"

On the contrary, he was the one who needed to thank him, after all, he took away so much spiritual power that he had worked so hard to cultivate.

Hearing this, the young man was obviously relieved, and his tense expression relaxed a lot.

Yu Chixiao looked puzzled and found it funny, and asked: "I just don't understand, why do you leave every time after detoxifying?"

As soon as he saw Feng Feiluan's evasive look, Yuchixiao knew that his little chirp was definitely going to happen. Not telling the truth.

Sure enough, the young man seemed to have thought of the reason, his eyes wandered, and he said unreasonably: "I am very busy, and I don't have time to wait for you to wake up." He seemed to know that

this reason was not reliable, and he was afraid of being asked. What are you busy with? Guiltily, he changed the subject and asked: "By the way, Yu Chixiao, I also have a question to ask you. Do you like your little spiritual pet? Or do you like me?" Speaking of this,

Feng Feiluan He turned his eyes back and stared at Yuchi Xiao with burning eyes.

In order to conceal his identity, he added: "Last time I detoxified you in the secret realm, I saw you unconscious and still hugged your little spiritual pet... That was gentler than hugging me."

Feng Feiluan spoke softer and softer, her eyes widening. The light also dimmed, and he fell into another kind of entanglement.

Yu Chixiao:?

Aren't they the same person?

What's more, he really lost all consciousness when he was in coma for those few days. How could he not know that when he was holding Xiaojiu?

"Really?" Yuchixiao paused, glanced at the empty nest beside him, and asked with a half-smile, "Now, where is my little spiritual pet?"

His original intention was to hint to Feng Feiluan. He knew they were the same person, but he didn't expect Feng Feiluan's attention to be on his words. She was stunned for a moment, widened her eyes in disbelief and asked, "So you like Xiaojiu more?"

Yuchixiao was silent, not understanding. Why was the young man struggling with this? Just as he was about to open his mouth to point it out, he saw Feng Feiluan put away her complicated and tangled expression, remembered something, and moved her fingers quietly.

A familiar fiery red bird flew out of the window, wearing a green jade bracelet around its neck, and landed on its nest obediently.

Feng Feiluan thought that she must not lose her vest, and said casually: "I'm afraid it will disturb me from detoxifying you, so I let it go out to play for a while." The

"little chirps" in the den chirped in cooperation. "Sounded.

There was a faint smile in Yu Chixiao's eyes. This clone technique was indeed superb, and it looked like he had been honed.

If you spend the energy to cultivate your mind, you won't be easily seen through.

But the city is too deep, so it is no longer his little phoenix.

Yu Chixiao retracted his thoughts and saw that Feng Feiluan was unwilling to be exposed easily, so he could only catch the trap in person, leaving the young man with no way to deny it.

Yu Chixiao's eyes danced, and his thoughts changed. He looked at "Xiao Jiu", pretending to be confused, and asked lightly: "He asked you to go and you went? When did you listen to others like that?"

Feng Feiluan He thumped for a moment, trying hard to think of how to answer.

But before Feng Feiluan could force his clone to speak, Yu Chixiao looked at him again, his face softened, and he stretched out his hand to straighten his clothes, with a faint smile in his eyes and a lingering hint of worry in his voice. With his sexual magnetism faded, he asked in a low voice: "It's more exposed outside, how about staying here tonight?"

When had he ever seen Yu Chixiao look like this?

Feng Feiluan's heart skipped a beat, and she looked at Yuchi Xiao dizzily, her cheeks were hot, and she blushed uncontrollably.

Feng Feiluan was about to nod shyly and forcefully when Yu Chixiao looked at "Little Jiu" again and asked, "Why has my little spiritual pet become so stupid?" Normally,

Feng Feiluan, who already knew Yuchi Xiao, You can definitely see the strangeness in the words, but at this time, Feng Feiluan, who had just been stunned by his sweetheart Liu Ye a moment ago, did not notice it at all. He hurriedly drove the clone, letting "Little Chirp" quickly chirp and chirp in response.

Along with the chirping sound, Yu Chixiao turned to Feng Feiluan, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why don't you speak anymore?"

Feng Feiluan didn't turn around for a moment, and almost chirped, but narrowly stopped: "Ah? Well, I said good......"

Yu Chixiao seemed to be talking to himself again and asked: "Why are you all so slow to react? But where do you feel uncomfortable?"

Feng Feiluan: "..."

Feng Feiluan was dizzy and unconscious for a while. Something was wrong. He was so anxious that his mind was split into two the moment Yuchixiao finished speaking -

Feng Feiluan: "Chirp, chirp, chirp!"

Xiao Jiu: "No, I'm fine."

Feng Feiluan: "..."

Yes Captain Chi Xiao looked at him slowly, with a hint of smile on his lips. Feng Feiluan realized later that he had been tricked!

In the excitement of the controller, the transformed bird disappeared with a bang.

Feng Feiluan felt that his heart was also broken. He quickly turned his head away, not daring to look at Yu Chixiao's expression, and quietly walked under the bed with grief and anger.

Yu Chixiao looked at the young man who still wanted to slip away, and moved his fingertips lightly.

The real green brocade bracelet around Feng Feiluan's wrist shimmered with green light, catching the young man who did not dare to look back and wanted to escape secretly.

The young man's slender figure flashed and returned to the bed.

Yu Chixiao lightly hooked his lower lip, and his palm seemed to be caressing Xiao Ji, stroking the young man's long hair as smooth as ink-colored satin, and said with a faint smile: "Little Phoenix, how else do you want to deny it?"

Little Phoenix: CPU is given. I've dried it up and

today's portion is short. I'll see if I can add another chapter to compensate everyone tomorrow~