Chapter 33

This is a sado-masochistic love story with Tao Yuanbai and Fu Jingming as the protagonists.

The content of the book is very simple.

Tao Yuanbai had been neighbors with Fu Jingming for several years when he was a child. He liked this neighbor who had a similar background. He accidentally discovered that Fu Jingming was being blackmailed by a group of bad gangsters at the school gate. He stepped forward to help, but was entangled. Under extreme fear, he , he pointed at the rich classmate who had just come out of the school gate, and said to the group of bad boys: Find him, he is rich.

And that unlucky classmate, because he offended the bad guys, was sneaked into the school and put into the utility room of the blocked abandoned teaching building. Accompanied by thunderstorms, he was tied up in a dark small space with thin air for a long time. .

The Xie family was furious because of this incident, and Fu Jingming had to move away in order to escape. Later, the two met again many years later and pretended not to know each other tacitly. Tao Yuanbai began to pursue Fu Jingming amid the surprise of the reunion and the fear of being exposed. Jing Ming.

And because of what happened back then, the two of them had quite complicated emotions.

Fu Jingming felt that he looked down on Tao Yuanbai and hated Xie Zexi who had "forced" him to leave his hometown. Tao Yuanbai distorted his mentality and felt that everything he did was for Fu Jingming, and he became more and more obsessed with Fu Jingming.

From then on, Tao Yuanbai and Fu Jingming were tied together by an invisible rope and experienced a series of bloody misunderstandings about sadomasochistic love. Under the plot of the male partner Xie Zexi who learned the truth, Tao Yuanbai decided to save Fu Jingming in order to save Fu Jingming. Wandering on the edge of death, Fu Jingming realized in grief and anger that he had fallen in love with Tao Yuanbai.

In the end, the two close friends joined forces to blame Xie Zexi for the young actor Jiang Ling's suicide in a variety show. Then they teamed up with Jinyao's other enemies and smoothly brought down Jinyao under the halo of the protagonist, causing the Xie family to be completely defeated. , the building collapsed.

Disgusting protagonist, stupid plot.

Xie Zexi opened his eyes, unspeakable anger and ridiculousness filled his chest. He even began to doubt that this world was really based on such a text. What was the need for its existence?

He looked around with a heavy gaze, the aura on his body was extremely suppressed, like a gloomy sky with an impending storm, revealing a terrifying horror.

As if someone sensed something, the phone suddenly rang, breaking Xie Zexi's condensed thoughts.

He closed his eyes, moved his fingertips slightly, and slowly answered the call.

"Hello?" A deep magnetic voice came from the mobile phone. Jiang Ling's ears felt hot for a moment. He was about to speak, but the next second he keenly sensed something was wrong.

"Xie Zexi, what's wrong with you?" Jiang Ling frowned, brought the phone closer to his ear, and carefully identified the unobvious breathing on the other end of the phone that was heavier than usual.

Xie Zexi didn't expect Jiang Ling to be so sharp. He lowered his eyes, his voice was slightly hoarse, and said in a secret code that only the two of them knew: "...I dreamed about the picture album story you told me last night."

Jiang Ling was startled, and then anxiously Jumped up from the bed, hurriedly put on his clothes and went out, asking: "Why did you suddenly dream of this? Are you okay? I'll be right over."

"It's okay." Xie Zexi got out of bed and heard the rustling on the other end of the phone. He sighed helplessly, his gloomy mood improved slightly, his eyebrows softened, and he said, "Don't come over, I'll pick you up."

"But..." Jiang Ling tried to struggle.

Xie Zexi asked: "Do you want to see my parents now?"

Jiang Ling paused, looked down at his clothes that were in a mess due to the rush, and then at his face that he hadn't had time to wash up before, silently holding back and stepping out. feet.

Jiang Ling said uneasily: "Then come here slowly."

"Okay."

They talked for a while, Xie Zexi hung up the phone, changed clothes, washed up, said hello to Xie's father and Xie's mother, and then left. Door, the pace is faster than usual.

At this moment, not only Jiang Ling wanted to see him, he also wanted to see Jiang Ling.

Very much.

But after seeing each other, neither of them spoke. Xie Zexi just hugged Jiang Ling and hugged her for a long time with her eyes closed.

Jiang Ling let him hold him, quietly wrapped her arms around the man's waist, and rubbed her cheek happily.

Xie Zexi noticed his little movement and said nothing. A faint smile flashed through his eyes as he slowly let go of Jiang Ling.

Less than a second after the hand fell, it was held by someone again. Jiang Ling pulled him to sit down on the sofa, with worry hidden in his eyes, and asked nervously: "What was your dream like?"

He could read through the book, so there was no guarantee that Xie Zexi wouldn't also know the plot from the dream.

Xie Zexi did not hide it, but also used another metaphor.

Jiang Ling originally thought that it might just be a simple dream that Xie Zexi was thinking about every day and dreaming about at night. The more he listened, the more frightened he became. He murmured, "So you know everything?" "

Yeah." Xie Zexi nodded and looked at Jiang Ling. Ling.

It's one thing for others to say that the world is a book, but it's another thing for you to truly understand it. What's more, the pain you suffer is just to promote the so-called protagonist's marriage.

Jiang Ling couldn't help but become more and more uneasy. If it were him, he would probably fall into the abyss of pain and feel that the world is terrible and everything is meaningless.

Jiang Ling took Xie Zexi's hand and asked hesitantly: "Then how do you feel..."?

Xie Zexi's raised fingers flicked across Jiang Ling's nervous eyelashes, which were so nervous that they were trembling, and the young man's eyes were full of worry. The thick ink color that was originally surging in my heart suddenly stopped when I saw this, and the darkness silently faded a little.

Xie Zexi did not answer, but kissed Jiang Ling's lips and exchanged a passionate kiss with him. His dark eyes looked at the panting young man in his arms with red and soft lips, and the corners of his mouth quietly curved.

With a gentle and subtle coolness.

His warm palms gently rubbed the fragile back of Jiang Ling's neck. His voice was still low and pleasant, but it had a vague hint of danger: "Jiang Ling, you have been isolating me and Tao Yuanbai since before, because you like Me? Like...me in the book?"

This world is a book, and everyone is following a predetermined trajectory. What about Jiang Ling? How much of your love for him is true?

The young actor Jiang Ling in the book, because he likes Xie Zexi in the book and is jealous of Tao Yuanbai, makes many conspiracies and tricks, which are directly exposed in the live broadcast of the romance drama shrouded in the halo of the protagonist. The overwhelming abuse on the Internet and the disgust of Xie Zexi in the book lead to I couldn't think about it for a while and committed suicide.

The Jiang Ling in front of him was said to have traveled through time, but it was also because Xie Zexi in the book approached him and helped him.

He had known it for a long time, but still...

Xie Zexi's dark eyes were dark, and he was stuck in a quagmire of thoughts.

There was a sudden pain on his lips. When Xie Zexi came back to his senses, he saw Jiang Ling blocking his lips fiercely, using unskilled techniques to pry open his teeth, and clumsily hooked him. His movements were so fierce that he tasted a trace of it. The smell of blood.

Slowly, with Xie Zexi's response, Jiang Ling's movements softened and became softer.

After the kiss, Xie Zexi was about to speak. Jiang Ling licked his lips like a small animal and said seriously: "I only like Xie Zexi in front of me. I only love Xie Zexi in front of me." Who would love someone just

by reading a book? People fall in love? He just had simple appreciation and intolerance. At that time, he just didn't like the protagonists so much that he didn't mind helping to cause trouble for them.

"You can say this as many times as you want me to, and I will say it until you believe it." Jiang Ling held Xie Zexi's face, touched his forehead, the tips of their noses touched, their breaths blended, and said softly: "Xie Zexi, this world It may be false, but my love for you is absolutely real. If I can, I really want to show you my heart."

Xie Zexi's heart suddenly collapsed. He touched Jiang Ling's eyes, as if he was looking through this skin. Touch the sincere and hot soul inside.

The thorn in my heart was quietly pulled out, without even the slightest pain.

The darkness in Xie Zexi's eyes completely dissipated, and Jiang Ling seemed to always have a way to comfort him easily.

He took out two brooches from his pocket, handed one of them to Jiang Ling, and said, "Put it on for me."

Jiang Ling was startled and recognized that it was a gift for Xie Zexi, and took the brooch solemnly. He put it on Xie Zexi and murmured in a low voice: "I thought you had put it on a long time ago." "As

you said, you have to wear it for a lifetime, so be careful." Xie Zexi slowly put it on for Jiang Ling. The small brooch is shining brightly on the chest, like a special wedding ring, tightly surrounding the beating heart in the chest.

After admiring it for a while, he saw that the tips of Jiang Ling's ears were slightly red and said, "It's just a joke. How can

you really wear it for a lifetime?" "Then make a few more." Xie Zexi curled his lips, stretched out his hand in front of Jiang Ling's eyes, and said "Let's go, I'll take you to see my parents."

"Huh?" Jiang Ling looked at him in shock and asked, "Go now? But we're not going to find..."

Halfway through, Jiang Ling suddenly remembered Xie Zexi already knew everything, so there was no need to go find those people.

He stood up and hurriedly walked to the full-length mirror to check himself carefully. Although he had packed up before Xie Zexi came, he was still a little worried about being rude, for fear of leaving a bad impression on Xie's father and Xie's mother when they met for the first time.

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling spinning in front of the mirror, shook his head with laughter, stood up and comforted: "They watch the live broadcast whenever they have time, and they are already familiar with you. They asked me when I would take you back when I went out today. Don't worry, they I like you very much."

"Really?" Jiang Ling turned around and asked anxiously.

Xie Zexi nodded: "Yeah."

He went home yesterday and told the two elders about the secret room and the news that his condition had improved a lot. The two of them immediately said a lot of good things about Jiang Ling with joy, as if they knew Jiang Ling better than he did. Ling, almost urged them to get married.

"Then, let's go now." Jiang Ling cheered up and held Xie Zexi's hand.

Xie Zexi shook his hand back and took Jiang Ling home.

Xie's father and Xie's mother were really easy to get along with. Jiang Ling was treated warmly as soon as he entered the door.

Father Xie is still elegant in his middle age, and his eyebrows are somewhat similar to Xie Zexi's, but his eyes conceal a sharpness and sophistication, and his well-placed smile can make people feel oppressive at a glance.

The same is true for Xie's mother. The whole family is a role that seems gentle but cannot be underestimated.

Jiang Ling was originally very nervous, and her palms were sweating. Fortunately, Xie's father and mother Xie were good at talking and calmed down their aura. With just a few words, Jiang Ling relaxed again.

Mother Xie's eyes paused for a moment on the brooches the two of them wore on their chests, and she said with a smile: "Aze, go upstairs and take down the box that Mom put on the bedside table."

Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling and saw Jiang Ling saying: He nodded, indicating that it was okay to be alone, then turned and left the living room.

As soon as Xie Zexi's figure disappeared, the smiles of Xie's mother and Xie's father stopped. Jiang Ling's heart skipped a beat, his head flicked past the countless bloody articles he had read, and his back straightened even more with all his strength.

"Xiao Ling." Xie's mother asked, "Has he told you everything about Aze?"

Although not all Xie Zexi told him... Jiang Ling nodded.

Father Xie sighed and said warmly: "Then he likes you very much. We were all out of town when that happened. He was not in good health when he was a child, and he suffered a lot before he grew up to be as good as he is now... We are very pleased, but I'm ashamed of Aze..."

These were things he didn't know about Xie Zexi. Jiang Ling listened carefully and wrote down all the information about Xie Zexi.

"Uncle and aunt said these are the hopes that you can stay together for the rest of your life. If anything happens in the future, the Xie family will always stand behind you." Father Xie said.

Jiang Ling nodded vigorously.

He and Xie Zexi will definitely live well together and grow old together for a hundred years.

Jiang Ling thought so.

It wasn't until I got into Xie Zexi's car with the Xie family's heirloom in my hand that the scenery in front of me suddenly blurred into one piece.

A vague voice seemed to ring in his ears, with a hint of annoyance: "Soul from another world, I let you be reborn in this world to maintain the plot, not to disrupt the plot... "

Jiang Ling's pupils suddenly shrank, and he wanted to speak, but he couldn't say anything. He could only look in vain at Xie Zexi's side face, which was like a shattered mirror with cracks in front of him.

Little by little, until it breaks, and suddenly everything goes dark.

Xie Zexi suddenly pulled over and stepped on the brakes. He turned his head as if aware of it, only to see nothing beside him.

His expression suddenly became horribly dark.

This world will probably end tomorrow, that's right, a breakup is better than a wedding!

By the way, as I mentioned before, World No. 2 is not an infinite stream, it's just a big boss who came back from the infinite stream in terms of attack settings~