Chapter 118

"You must be crazy."

Jiang Wang's head was full of question marks, and his indescribable mood turned into a short and concise complaint.

Lin Ting, who had worried eyes and asked Jiang Wang again in a low voice if he wanted to go to the infirmary, took this sentence seriously. After being slightly stunned, his already pale face became even whiter, his thin lips pursed, his lips thickened. The black eyelashes drooped, casting a light cyan shadow under the eyes.

Jiang Wang sat up from his lying position and saw Lin Ting's strange expression. His heart skipped a beat and he explained, "I'm not scolding you."

He just felt that he and Lu Qing, especially Shao Yue, in the story must be smart. Funny, scolding them.

Lin Ting was different. Both the reality and the story were quite normal. He steadily maintained his aloof academic setting. He only wanted to study and did not get mixed up in this muddy water.

Jiang Wang felt a little admiration in his heart.

Most of the students left after buying the milk tea. There was no one on the second floor at this moment. Jiang Wang glanced around, took out his mobile phone and scanned the QR code of the order on the table, and asked Lin Ting with a smile: "I'm fine, you want to drink?" What? I'm treating you. I want to thank you for helping me twice."

Lin Ting wanted to shake his head, but Jiang Wang had already put the phone screen under his nose and asked, "Sit with me for a while longer, by the way?"

Jiang Wang still didn't want to I really want to go home and figure out what is going on.

Rebirth? Time travel? It doesn't look like it, let alone a daydream.

Jiang Wang frowned.

Lin Ting glanced at the time on his phone, a hesitant struggle flashed in his eyes, and quickly nodded gently.

Seeing that he agreed, Jiang Wang relaxed his brows slightly and waited for Lin to take his order.

Lin Ting asked, "What are you drinking?"

There were many kinds on the menu. Jiang Wang didn't like sweet drinks. He found milk tea easy to get tired and preferred refreshing fruit tea. He moved his fingers and said, "I drink lemon tea."

Lin Ting asked. Listening to the note, he poked Jiang Wang's lemon tea with his fingertips and clicked the plus sign.

Jiang Wang placed the order.

There were not many people in the milk tea shop, so the idle clerk quickly brought the lemon tea.

Lin Ting's eyes fell on two identical cups of lemon tea. The corners of his mouth curved slightly, and his calm eyes started to sparkle a little.

Jiang Wang picked up a glass and took a sip. The cool and slightly sour liquid entered his throat, and his chaotic mind immediately became energetic.

He breathed a sigh of relief, rubbed the cup with his fingers, and fell into thought.

The scene just now was very real, as if it had really happened. The anger, disbelief, sadness and other emotions of "Jiang Wang" in the story can still be felt to a certain extent now, and it is scary to think about it.

Jiang Wang took his cell phone and tried to search, but before he could find it, a sudden idea flashed in his mind: Could it be the future?

Jiang Wang suddenly stiffened.

But deep down in my heart, I felt it was very possible.

Depend on! He doesn't want this kind of future! Whoever wants to take responsibility for this big grievance!

Jiang Wang almost went crazy. He squeezed the lemon tea with his fingers and inadvertently exerted force. Before accidentally squeezing it, Lin Ting suddenly asked in a low voice: "What's wrong?" The

clear voice with a special texture barely brought Jiang Wang back to his senses. He turned his eyes and let go of the milk tea cup. His eyes fell directly on Lin Ting. When he thought of something, his eyes suddenly became brighter and brighter.

Lin Ting is also in the story. Since Lin Ting can be clean and not stained with dog blood, can he do the same?

Jiang Wang: "Classmate Lin."

The seventeen- or eighteen-year-old boy has a handsome appearance and an unbridled appearance, and his energetic starry eyes shine with a warm and sincere light.

Stared by that fiery gaze, Lin Ting's breathing became stagnant, her fingers curled up, and her back couldn't help but try to straighten up.

Jiang Wang asked sincerely: "Can I convert to Linmen?"

Lin Ting:?

Lin Ting asked blankly: "What?"

Jiang Wang was thinking in his mind and said seriously: "My monthly test scores were so bad this time that my mother almost had to put me in solitary confinement, so I decided to study hard every day in the future. Go up, work hard and study hard! Follow the example of Mr. Lin, strive to be a good student, get a 985211, amaze your parents, and stay away from those stinky and uncultured friends."

Regardless of whether those pictures indicate the future, there is one point that strikes a chord. Jiang Wang's heart was deep in his heart - Jiang's father and mother Jiang only had one son. He went abroad and he couldn't come back in time if something happened to his parents.

That feeling of grief is still lingering in his heart, and Jiang Wang feels that he might be able to save it.

Stay away from Shao Yue and Gu Qing. Like Lin Ting, all he wants to do is study, work hard, get into a better university, stay in China, and after graduating from university, he can take over his family's business without having to go to a foreign country alone. What a beautiful foreign country.

When Lin Ting looked at him, she looked a little hesitant to speak. When she heard the following words 985 and 211, she fell silent.

"What do you think the probability is that if I start working hard now, I will be admitted to A University?" Jiang Wang looked at Lin Ting expectantly. He felt that he could pass Shao Yue's exam with little study, so he should work hard. There is a 5% chance. Ten possibilities?

University A is the top university in the country, and it is also Lin Ting's goal.

Lin Ting said softly and euphemistically, "Why don't you buy a lottery ticket."

Jiang Wang was silent for two seconds and lowered his request: "What about S University?"

S University is considered an upper-middle school university.

Lin Ting racked her brains, not wanting to dampen Jiang Wang's enthusiasm, so she just said: "It depends on the manpower."

Jiang Wang was relieved, the manpower factor was worth more than buying a lottery ticket.

Secretly paying attention to Jiang Wang's mood, Lin Ting breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Jiang Wang was not depressed at all.

Jiang Wang looked at Lin Ting, pondered for a moment, and an idea quickly emerged in his mind.

Since Lin Ting is so amazing at being able to take first place in every exam, if he takes the time to teach him, wouldn't it be equivalent to having a learning plug-in?

He saw that Lin Ting was not as aloof and difficult to get along with as the rumors said, but he was quite easy to talk to. He had just heard him ask about taking the A-level exam and he didn't laugh at him. If he talked about it carefully, maybe he would agree.

Jiang Wang shouted sincerely again: "Classmate Lin."

Lin Ting raised his mind reflexively.

"As we all know, classmate Lin is our recognized academic god in Changyu. Not only is he good at studying, but he also looks good, and his character is also very good. I really admire you, and what I just said about wanting to learn from you is also true."

Jiang Wang took the lead and blew a rainbow fart. He didn't notice Lin Ting's trembling eyelashes and the tips of his ears that were slowly getting a little red. He continued to secretly rub the routine: "But I haven't studied much since I entered high school. This It's the second semester of my second year of high school, and I definitely won't be able to keep up with my studies on my own, so...if you have time, can you teach me how to study?"

Jiang Wang said softly, with a hint of lethargy in his dark eyes filled with starlight. An irresistible request, he added: "It's not Baijiao. We calculate it based on the hourly salary of a tutor. Can it be five hundred an hour? If you agree, it will be done on your time. It's not a transaction. It's just a small thank you fee." , I really want to take the opportunity to make friends with classmate Lin."

Lin Ting was stunned.

"Make friends with me?" Lin Ting moved her lips. Her heartbeat was like a rapid drumbeat, one beat louder than the other. It was like a cluster of extremely gorgeous fireworks exploding, and the shining lights of various colors filled her heart with joy.

Jiang Wang nodded affirmatively and said jokingly: "I just hope that classmate Lin will not dislike my bad reputation. In fact, the rumors that Shao Yue and I beat people frequently and go out to join the underworld every day are all false. We fight." There is a reason, and I don't fight every day, and I don't hit people when I'm angry. I actually have a pretty good temper."

Thinking that Lin Ting was a good student, Jiang Wang said, "If classmate Lin is worried, I will never fight again in the future."

Lin Ting shook his head. He had secretly watched Jiang Wang for so long. Of course he knew that Jiang Wang had a good temper and that those rumors were all rumors.

"Weekend, afternoon, okay?" Lin Ting tried hard to restrain the curve of his mouth, not letting himself show too much joy, so that Jiang Wang could notice the despicable thoughts.

Jiang Wang readily agreed and clicked on his phone: "Of course, we can add contact information. The day after tomorrow is the weekend. Then you can just send me your convenient time and place." After

exchanging contact information, Lin Ting had to leave. .

Pressing down on the hidden reluctance, Lin heard: "It doesn't cost me, I will help you with your review."

Jiang Wang was stunned for a moment, and immediately disagreed: "How can that be done?"

Classmate Lin is a poor student with a poor family background. If you still take the time and put the effort into teaching him, isn't it the same as prostitution for nothing?

Jiang Wang didn't want to do such a shameful thing.

But no matter what Jiang Wang said, Lin Ting just shook his head. During this period, Lin Ting received a call on his cell phone. He glanced at it, said "no need" in a hurry, and left in a hurry, not forgetting to quietly take away the table on the table. An untouched cup of lemon tea.

Before Jiang Wang even said the polite words of farewell, Lin Ting disappeared.

Based on experience, the person who called Lin Ting just now must be his parents.

Could it be that good student Lin Ting also has access control like Shao Yue?

Jiang Wang withdrew his doubtful gaze, stretched lazily, got up and went home.

It's better for the Jiang family, which adopts the Buddhist style of raising children in a showy way. Ms. Jiang has never done this.

When Jiang Wang went home, he packed up all the dusty textbooks, wiped them clean, and honestly started reading. Ms. Jiang, a Buddhist, looked as if she had seen the sun rising in the west, with a look of shock on her beautiful face.

"Is he stimulated by something?" Jiang's mother quietly closed the door and asked Jiang's father who was also shocked next to her.

Jiang's father rubbed his chin and thought, trying to think better, "Maybe he did something else, and he wants us to tell him the truth?"

Jiang's mother didn't think it was right: "When has your son ever committed a crime and wanted to go to school? Not here. Beat our arms and legs?"

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother looked at each other, and they could see the relief in each other's eyes.

Forget it, no matter what, it's a great thing for my son to figure out how to start studying and not fail!

Jiang Wang, who was staring at a book in his room with eyes wide open, suddenly heard his cell phone ringing. He picked it up and found that his parents had each transferred a large amount of pocket money to him, which was more than the red envelopes given during the Chinese New Year. The caption read: Thanks for the hard work, son, with a standard smiley face.

Jiang Wang: ...

Actually, is it possible that he has just started learning.

Jiang Wang felt that there was a reason for his poor study. He reluctantly exited the red envelope interface and his phone rang again. This time it was from his role model, Lin Ting.

Jiang Wang cheered up and opened it, and was moved to find that the screen was filled with study materials.

It can be seen that these are Lin Ting's own handwritten notes. The handwriting on the pictures is neat and pleasing to the eye. Each knowledge point is clearly analyzed and arranged neatly, making it easy for people to understand.

[Lin Ting: These are some of the knowledge points for the first year of high school. You read them first. If you don't understand anything, ask me. I'm not good at teaching people. Can I teach you in writing in the future? 】

It would be good to be able to teach, and these are the notes compiled by the God of Learning himself. Jiang Wang was not picky at all, but he vaguely felt that Lin Ting really didn't like to talk.

After replying to Lin Ting, Jiang Wang suddenly paused and recalled the brief conversation at the milk tea shop this afternoon.

If you listen carefully, you can actually tell that Lin Ting's articulation habits are different from those of ordinary people. His clear enunciation and slow tone seem to be deliberately concealing something.