Chapter 21

"Let me punish you." Niu Feng said with a smile: "I didn't practice driving well, which hurt Teacher Ai." "

Okay, let's start now." Director Yang smiled and took everyone there There was no outsider in the small rest area near the ski resort, so it was obviously reserved by the program crew.

There were two mats spread on the ground. Niu Feng was about to go up, but was stopped by Director Yang.

Director Yang said, "Let Teacher Ai lie down first, and you can do push-ups while you support him."

"Huh?" Niu Feng was stunned for a moment, and looked at each other with Ai Qi. He awkwardly followed the program crew's instructions and started doing push-ups. .

"One, two, three, hey." The staff counted the numbers beside them, and reminded them with a smile: "Teacher Niu, this does not count as non-standard. Your chest must be close to Teacher Ai. "

As soon as the staff member finished speaking, Niu Feng accidentally used too much force and brushed his lips against Ai Qi's lips. In an instant, his face turned red and his neck became thick, and his movements slowed down a bit.

Ai Qi was pressed on the mat and blushed uncontrollably.

"This is very good! It's very standard!" The staff member smiled even bigger and said, "Teacher Niu, please continue to follow this standard." Guan Quan

shook his head with a tsk, his expression rejoiced, and said to Jiang Ling on the side: "I knew it wasn't like this It's simple. The program team is really thoughtful. Fortunately, we are not the last ones."

Jiang Ling took a moment to pay attention and was immediately attracted.

He stared at it for a long time without blinking, and a strange thought passed through his mind for a moment.

If he and Xie Zexi were in last place just now, would it be Xie Zexi who was doing push-ups now, and he was the one who was pressed there?

Jiang Ling was startled by the imaginary scene, and his heartbeat inexplicably accelerated. He quietly turned to look at Xie Zexi, his cheeks feeling slightly hot.

When Director Yang talked about push-ups, Xie Zexi actually guessed a few things and was not surprised when he saw it now.

He caught Jiang Ling's obscure and fiery gaze and cast an inquiring look.

When their eyes met, Jiang Ling smiled shyly and looked away guiltily.

When Niu Feng was about to finish thirty push-ups, Fu Jingming and the others just returned to the rest area.

"Director Yang." Fu Jingming came back covered with snow. Looking at the bustling room, his face turned ugly for a few seconds before he asked with a smile: "Why are you playing games without waiting for us to come back?"

Tao Yuanbai followed Behind him, he didn't know what happened, his expression was in a trance, and he seemed to be distracted.

He was not with Fu Jingming, but walked aside and looked at Xie Zexi intently, as if thinking about something important.

As soon as they appeared, Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling and saw that Jiang Ling's expression turned cold and he walked forward quickly, as if he wanted to confront Fu Jingming.

Xie Zexi calmly pulled him and whispered: "Wait a moment."

Jiang Ling looked at him doubtfully and saw Yang Yuan make a sound.

"Why did Teacher Fu say that? You don't want dozens of us to stand in the snow in the cold wind, waiting for you and Teacher Tao to walk back slowly, right?" Facing Fu Jingming's question, Director Yang smiled on the surface and said, But anyone can see how perfunctory this smile is.

So what if Fu Jingming is the best actor? If the heir of the Xie family really had an accident on the show, the variety show that so many people on the show team had worked so hard to produce would be over.

The photographer was carrying the camera equipment, and the dark camera was pointed at Fu Jingming.

As soon as he saw the camera, the quarrel between Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai was extinguished by a basin of cold water. He reluctantly said with a smile: "Director Yang, I was just joking, I didn't mean it."

Director Yang ignored it and said: "The punishment for the last two teams was originally to do push-ups. You lost the qualification for the competition, so the punishment was aggravated. In the next three days, the ingredients for the last place will be halved again. If you need extra meals, you can go to the curling rink, ski resort, etc. I work as a temporary worker in the snow entertainment project."

Xie Zexi, who was the last place, had heard about it. When not playing games, Guan Quan and the others would come to Jiang Ling on time every noon, exchange labor for food, and chat with Jiang Ling by the way. One time, when talking about Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai's meals, it was said that they were potatoes and cabbage, not meaty at all.

It would be very uncomfortable to eat for less than half a month.

Xie Zexi showed no mercy at all, and even raised the corners of his lips slightly. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Jiang Ling, who was being held back, standing obediently. His pure white ears under his black hair were slightly red, and his eyes were focused on the hand he was holding Jiang Ling.

Xie Zexi let go of his hand and said, "

I'm sorry." "What are you sorry for?" Jiang Ling was stunned for a moment, smiled broadly, put Xie Zexi's hand on his wrist, winked at him, and said seriously: " You have to hold me back, or I will rush up and give them two punches, and then there is another piece of dirt."

"Okay." Xie Zexi couldn't help laughing, and grabbed Jiang Ling's hand, but he didn't notice it between his eyebrows. real smile.

Without paying attention, at some point, his attitude towards Jiang Ling had gradually softened, and the alienation and indifference at the beginning was gone.

Jiang Ling's smile deepened, and when Xie Zexi wasn't paying attention, he looked at Tao Yuanbai provocatively, and Chunfeng raised his chin proudly.

Tao Yuanbai clenched his teeth suddenly, looking at Jiang Ling, his eyes were about to burst into flames.

The angrier he gets, the happier Jiang Ling becomes.

Tao Yuanbai was such a harmful person. If he hadn't been afraid that revealing the truth about that year would turn Xie Zexi into a black man like in the book, he would have wanted him to eat potatoes and cabbage for the rest of his life.

After Niu Feng finished his push-ups, the two of them were blushing and couldn't get up for a long time.

Everyone looked at them with smiles and gave them time to rest.

The staff member walked towards Jiang Ling holding a small box and said with a smile: "This is the small prize for the first place. Although it is not valuable, it is a souvenir. Congratulations."

Jiang Ling took it and opened it curiously. Lying in the box was a small, shiny golden medal, as big as a child's palm, with a speeding snowmobile engraved in relief.

"Is it pure gold?" Jiang Ling held it fondly, looked over it several times, and handed it to Xie Zexi.

"It's gold-plated." Xie Zexi took a look at it.

"That's not bad." Jiang Ling was not disappointed and said with a smile: "I thought the program team was going to give us a doll."

Xie Zexi's eyes filled with smiles and handed the gold medal to Jiang Ling. Jiang Ling shook his head violently and said seriously He said quietly: "You won this small medal, so I must give it to you!"

"You are the one driving the car." Xie Zexi's tone was unquestionable, and he put the medal into Jiang Ling's hand.

When an average person encounters an unexpected accident while riding, he or she may panic and have more serious consequences.

But Jiang Ling didn't, he did a good job.

When Jiang Ling was out of sight, Xie Zexi could see clearly how Jiang Ling restrained his fear and stabilized the car, and how he chose to pull over to the side of the car first while his whole body was shaking, allowing himself to take the greatest risk.

This medal belongs only to Jiang Ling.

Xie Zexi rubbed Jiang Ling's black hair and warned: "Next time in this situation, don't be so sacrificial to yourself, just do your best."

Jiang Ling held the medal carefully and did not explain, but looked at Xie Zexi with crooked eyebrows.

After Niu Feng and the two had rested, Director Yang opened his mouth and said some words first, and then said: "Everyone has been tired all morning, so you can rest for a while. We have prepared a table of delicious meals to reward everyone. We can start in a minute. After eating, we will send everyone back."

Jiang Ling was about to speak when Guan Quan spoke first and asked expectantly: "Director Yang, can I go play on the snowmobile just now for a while?"

Director Yang said with a smile. He originally wanted to end the game so that everyone could play for a while. After all, it was a bit far here and it was inconvenient for the guests to come. At first, everyone was in high spirits, but after what happened on the track, he had to change his mind.

"I want to go too." Jiang Ling was ready to make a move. He pulled Xie Zexi and said with a smile: "Let's compare and see how big the gap is."

Everyone present was a little surprised. Seeing Jiang Ling, there was no gloom but excitement. She frowned and silently gave him a thumbs up for his psychological quality.

Xie Zexi nodded: "Okay."

Director Yang looked at the other people who were obviously interested and said with a smile: "Let's go after dinner later. There is still a lot of time. It's more fun to be full than to be hungry."

Ai Qi Looking at Niu Feng with slight embarrassment, he asked, "I want to play too. Coach Ma is back. Can you teach me later?"

Niu Feng nodded with a blushing face.

After finishing the meal, except for Fu Jingming who said he was not feeling well and went to rest, the guests happily jumped into the pile of snowmobiles and chose their favorite vehicles.

Xie Zexi put on his protective clothing and was about to put on his helmet when Tao Yuanbai came over, looked at him eagerly and asked, "Zexi, I don't know how, can you teach me?" "No!"

Jiang Ling said. He sprinted forward and stood in front of Xie Zexi, as if someone wanted to steal his most important treasure. He stared at Tao Yuanbai fiercely: "Can you stop coveting other people's boyfriends? Don't you have a boyfriend yourself? Go find it. Fu Jingming taught me."

Xie Zexi paused.

Tao Yuanbai ignored him and looked at Xie Zexi aggrievedly, "Zexi, I'm really sorry for what happened just now. I tried to stop Fu Jingming, but he didn't listen to me and scolded me when he came back." "

Swear." Well done." Jiang Ling applauded happily, and then said fiercely: "He can only be my coach, teaching you, no way!"

Xie Zexi raised an eyebrow and looked at Jiang Ling with a smile.

"..." Tao Yuanbai took a deep breath.

"Zexi." His almond-shaped eyes were moist, and he made the most pitiful look. He slightly raised his head to look at Xie Zexi, and asked tentatively: "If I hadn't been with Fu Jingming, you wouldn't have been with Jiang Ling... Is it possible for us?"

Jiang Ling was stunned, the alarm in his mind suddenly sounded, his heart suddenly clenched, and his fists clenched uncontrollably.

When he nervously wanted to turn his head to look at Xie Zexi, a big warm hand suddenly fell on top of his head.