Chapter 41

Feng Feiluan wanted to say that he was not young anymore. He was two hundred years old and was older than Yu Chixiao.

As soon as the words came out, as expected, there was still a series of tweets.

Feng Feiluan lowered his head, and was stroked comfortably by Yu Chixiao's increasingly proficient bird-licking technique. His wings flapped twice, and he quickly lay down and let himself be rubbed.

The blood-stained hand used to kill demons, but there was a small, warm and fragile ball lying in the palm, which was too soft to be true. Yu Chixiao lowered his eyes and looked at it, and his fingertips kept moving.

Xu Liangfeng watched from the side, always feeling that the senior brother who was as cold as a snow-capped mountain had become a little bit gentle, although he couldn't tell without looking carefully.

He scratched his head. Does the senior brother really like furry animals?

Xu Liangfeng thought secretly, not knowing what he thought of, with a deep expression on his face.

There are definitely not many people in the entire sect who know about this. So if he goes along with it and gives a furry to the senior brother, will he become the most favored disciple by the senior brother? ! Xu Liangfeng became more and more excited as he thought about it.

"Xu Liangfeng." Yu Chixiao interrupted Xu Liangfeng's imaginings and asked, "Have you and the others met An Zimo?" Xu Liangfeng

was stunned for a moment and shook his head regretfully: "Reporting to senior brother, I have never met my junior brother."

Xu Liangfeng asked : "Senior brother, are you going to find your junior brother?"

Yu Chixiao snorted, put Xiao Jiu, whose palms were so comfortable that he fell asleep, back on his shoulder, and tried to track down An Zimo's disciple order again, but was still confused by Ruoyou. If there is no barrier, it is impossible to detect the direction.

His eyes were dim.

The sky was covered with a layer of gray, the twilight was heavy, and more and more monsters appeared in the forest, so a few people simply found a safe place to sprinkle the beast-repelling powder and set up a magic circle to rest.

Disciples of the Liuyun Sect often went down the mountain to slay demons and had rich experience in living in the wild. They quickly took out the stored spirit animal meat, processed it, made a fire, and started roasting it.

Yu Chixiao and Xiao Jiu sat under a tree not far from the others, closing their eyes and regulating their breath.

Not long after, the aroma of barbecue filled the fire, accompanied by the slight sound of sizzling oil, which made people's index fingers twitch when they heard it.

For a time, it was clear that most people had already gone away from the grain, and they couldn't help but swallow their saliva.

Ever since they entered the secret realm, they were terrified. It had been a long time since they had barbecued meat in such comfort.

The rich aroma lingered in the entire barrier. Feng Feiluan, who was sleeping soundly on Yuchixiao's shoulder, moved the tip of his nose slightly. Before he opened his eyes, his stomach growled.

He opened his eyes drowsily and saw the grilled spirit beast meat, which was sizzling and shiny on the fire, golden and crispy on both sides. His already round eyes widened even more, and he swallowed.

Feng Feiluan glanced at Yuchixiao, who was adjusting his breath with his eyes closed, hesitated for a moment, and was about to fly over without disturbing him, when he saw Yuchixiao opened his eyes and looked at him, asking questions silently.

Feng Feiluan flapped his wings and became a little happier: "Chirp, chirp~" He wanted to eat.

"Do you want to eat?" Yu Chixiao miraculously understood the meaning of the shining little black bean eyes, saw it nodding, and took it to sit down by the fire.

When the disciples saw the senior brother coming, they looked at each other and the competition began. Each of them offered the best and largest piece of barbecue to Yu Chixiao.

"Eldest brother, eat my piece. My piece is the biggest!"

"Eldest brother, eat my piece. I roast it the most fragrantly. It's crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!"

"Eldest brother, you'd better eat mine. I'm a gift. Nicknamed the little barbecue expert." Xu Liangfeng squeezed through a few people and handed the barbecue in his hand to Yu Chixiao with a smile.

"Thank you." Yu Chixiao took it and took out a demon pill from the storage ring and gave it to Xu Liangfeng.

There are many valuable things in the monster beast, but no matter what the cultivation level, the demon elixir is the most valuable. A demon elixir like this golden elixir stage will cost at least several hundred high-grade spiritual stones.

Xu Liangfeng smiled brightly when he took it. Regardless of the envious and jealous looks of the brothers around him, he gave the senior brother another bunch of freshly grilled barbecue. He cheerfully said thank you to the senior brother and sat aside.

Yu Chixiao cast a spell to tear the barbecue into small pieces, put it into a white jade cup, placed it in front of Feng Feiluan, and said, "Eat it." Feng Feiluan

was stunned by Yu Chixiao's generosity. He looked at Xu Liangfeng and the barbecue. Looking back at Yu Chixiao, who looked calm, he felt so distressed that he took a big bite of the barbecue worth thousands of gold.

Zilan and Zizhu finally found an opportunity. Zilan restrained several disciples of Liuyun Sect. Zizhu sat down next to Yuchixiao and softly shouted: "My benefactor~" Yuchixiao

was watching Xiaojiu eating barbecue, which was delicious. It's delicious, you take a big bite, and you will flap your wings twice when you are happy, which is completely different from when you eat biling fruit.

His stern face was expressionless, but there was thought hidden in his eyes.

Hearing the voice, Yu Chixiao looked at Zizhu, who seemed more outgoing than his sister, and waited for her to speak.

Zizhu leaned closer to him, her beautiful eyes were filled with affection, and she said: "My benefactor's sword strike today was really wonderful. Zizhu is a Dharma cultivator, and I envy you the most for such a brave and powerful sword cultivator..." She stretched out her hand,

as if He accidentally touched Yu Chixiao's leg.

Feng Feiluan, who was about to ask Yu Chixiao if he wanted to eat some too, looked up and saw the scene in front of him. He was stunned for a moment. He immediately stopped eating the barbecue and started shouting angrily: "Chirp, chirp, chirp!!" What are you doing! You demon cultivator, he is mine!

Yu Chixiao dodged away the moment before Zizhu touched him, and immediately saw the happily eating little Jiu flying over to peck at Zizhu.

He frowned lightly and caught the little chirp who was about to peck someone.

Feng Feiluan was stunned when he was caught. He thought Yuchixiao was protecting Zizhu. The whole bird was in disbelief, and its hair exploded. There was a strong accusation in the cry: "Chirp, chirp, chirp?!" You started so quickly. Are you finally giving up and falling in love with a new love? !

Yu Chixiao touched it comfortingly and taught: "Keep it clean and don't peck it randomly."

The twin sisters were already eye-catching, but when they entered the Xuanlong Secret Realm, he had not seen these two in the Shangqing Sect's team. A female cultivator, their identity is definitely not simple.

Zizhu, who was said to be unclean, had a vaguely distorted expression for a moment. The smile on her face could hardly be put on, but she still managed to hold on. She said aggrievedly, "How could my benefactor say this? Zizhu will be sad." Tears filled her eyes

. Guang, thought that Yu Chixiao would be sympathetic to her, but no one looked at her, and gently coaxed the angry pet and fed it barbecue.

Could she be no better than a bird? ! Zizhu gritted his teeth, looking at his sister with murderous intent flashing in his eyes.

After watching the whole process, Zilan frowned and shook her head, indicating that she would talk about it next time.

Yu Chixiao seemed to only care about coaxing Xiao Jiu, but in fact, his consciousness was calmly paying attention to the two of them, taking in all their little movements and lowering his eyes.

Feng Feiluan knew that she had misunderstood, and he breathed a big sigh of relief after Yuchixiao didn't give up. She flew to the barbecue with branches stuck in shame, held the branch in her mouth and flew back to Yuchixiao: "Chirp, chirp." You

too. eat.

Yuchixiao had been living without food for many years, but he watched the little bird struggling to carry a roasted meat twice its size in front of him and motioning for him to eat. He was lightly tapped on the heart, took the roasted meat, and rubbed it with his index finger as if it was a reward. Little Jiu's head said, "Okay."

He slowly finished the skewer of barbecue, listening to Little Jiu's happy chirping, the corners of his lips slightly curved, just like the spring breeze bringing warmth, warming the snow-capped mountains, Liuyun Sect's The disciples were all stunned, and Zilan Zizhu was also stunned for a moment.

The disciple next to Xu Liangfeng pulled him and whispered: "Am I dazzled? Senior brother actually laughed." "

You are not dazzled." Xu Liangfeng's expression was complicated, "I didn't expect senior brother to like this bird so much."

He I am even more determined to give my senior brother a fluffy bird after I go out. It must be cuter than this bird. The disciple will become the most noble disciple in the eyes of the senior brother! Maybe the senior brother will teach him some unique secrets of cultivation when he is happy.

After a full day of food and drink, those who did not keep vigil quickly found a place to rest within the barrier.

Yu Chixiao sat back to his original place and continued to adjust his breathing with his eyes closed.

Feng Feiluan flew onto his lap, relying on the body of a cub that no one knew, and lay on his back, firmly occupying Yuchixiao's legs to prevent the two demon cultivators from trying to take advantage of Yuchixiao again.

The night is as cool as water and as calm as the sea.

In the middle of the night, several gentle breathing sounds continued to rise and fall.

Outside the barrier, a strange whistle sounded faintly, vaguely and hard to hear clearly.

Zi Lan Zizhu opened her eyes and made a tacit understanding. Thick fog appeared from nowhere and filled the entire barrier. The Liuyun Sect disciples who were watching at night felt sleepiness suddenly rising up. They could not stop it, and their bodies tilted and fell asleep.

Feng Feiluan keenly sensed something was wrong, held her breath, opened her eyes and planned to remind Yu Chixiao.

His slender and powerful palms quietly held the little bird on his legs, showing a protective look.

Yu Chixiao guessed that Zilan Zizhu might make some moves tonight, so he always paid attention when they made moves. When the incense was released, he closed his senses in time, closed his eyes, and pretended to be dazed.

Feng Feiluan, who was hugged, blinked and fell down in response.

Zilan Zizhu made sure everyone was asleep before standing up.

Zizhu immediately spoke up and said angrily: "Sister, that Yu Chixiao is so confused about the style."

Zi Lan didn't think so, and said with a smile: "What's the point of those men who just come over? People who are calm are interesting. Don't you want to see him go crazy for you?"

Zizhu's eyes lit up, then he frowned and said regretfully: "But your Majesty named him to kill him."

"Your Majesty's order. It cannot be violated." Zilan was also full of regrets and said: "Go ahead, Your Majesty, wait, kill these people first, and dedicate their souls to Your Majesty... It's a pity that they can't see their wails in pain." "

But still. It wasn't because Yu Chixiao interrupted me." Zizhu snorted and said, "Sister, keep that bird, I'm going to plucking its feathers."

"Okay." Zi Lan smiled, and her fingers became claws, and she was about to take action. .

Yu Chixiao opened his eyes, and Jiuxiao flew into his hand. The blade of the sword reflected cold light in the dark night, enveloping it with an icy air.

"Yu Chixiao? You're not asleep?!" The two looked shocked.

Yu Chixiao didn't say a word nonsense, his figure was swift, and the tip of his sword was pointed directly at one of them.

Zizhu was horrified and waved her claws to deflect his sword. As soon as her hard hand wrapped in demonic energy touched the Jiuxiao Sword, she was immediately frostbitten by the cold air on the sword. Ice crystals followed her fingers and covered her entire arm. Freeze into ice cubes.

She hurriedly stepped back, trying to use demonic energy to dissolve the ice on her arm, but she saw Yu Chixiao, as fast as the wind, cutting off her right arm with a sharp sword!

"Ah!" Zizhu screamed.

"Yu Chixiao!" Zi Lan was furious and attacked Yuchi Xiao from behind, intent on avenging her sister.

Feng Feiluan, who was hiding on Yuchi Xiao's shoulder, caught her by surprise and sprayed Phoenix Fire at her as she rushed up.

Zilan was caught off guard and was touched by the Phoenix fire. Her whole body suddenly caught fire and turned into a big fireball.

Feng Feiluan looked at this scene with satisfaction, and was about to claim credit when she saw Yu Chixiao raising his eyebrows and looking at him in surprise.

Feng Feiluan: "..." Oops.