Chapter 92

A familiar voice from Gu Chao came, implying sarcasm: "Why don't you call me when the family is having dinner? Grandpa, I heard that Huo Jiangyue brought her boyfriend back? This is really the first time in the world."

See Cheng Qing walked into the hall. Gu Chao looked at him and then at Huo Jiangyue.

Huo Jiangyue noticed Gu Chao's eyes, and the coldness on her face faded. She paused for a second and answered, "He is my father's illegitimate son. He takes his mother's surname."

Gu Chao understood. No wonder Huo Jiangyue disliked Cheng Qing so much.

As soon as Cheng Qing entered the door, he saw Gu Chao. His eyes dimmed and he said with a smile, "So it's really you."

Uncle Huo noticed something and asked, "Do you know each other?"

"Colleague." Gu Chao said.

At the same time, Cheng Qing said: "Gu Chao is the person I like."

Huo Jiangyue's expression could no longer be described as ugly. She first glanced at Gu Chao and found that Gu Chao had a puzzled look on his face. He was relieved, and then pursed his lips. They were in a straight line, without a trace of smile, and their eyes were like cold blades, scraping towards Cheng Qing.

The whole family was stunned.

Cheng Qing added with a smile: "Why are you looking at me like that? It's just that I used to be."

Grandpa Huo saw Cheng Qingfang's face showing a little joy and pulled it down, and scolded: "How do you talk? Jiang Yue is your brother , not to mention you said you won't come back even if you die..."

Uncle Huo whispered: "Dad."

Grandpa Huo endured it, and motioned to Uncle Fang to help him to the restaurant, and said, "Come and eat soon."

Seeing Cheng Qing coming over , Huo Jiangyue frowned, swallowed his words for the time being, and the group walked to the restaurant.

Grandpa Huo sat above, and Gu Chao sat next to Huo Jiangyue. Cheng Qing wanted to sit next to Gu Chao, but Uncle Huo had quick eyes and quick hands and sat down on the other side of Gu Chao, looking at Cheng Qing innocently.

Cheng Qing glanced at him and sat down in the empty seat.

Huo Jiangyue took in their little movements and tightened the hand holding the chopsticks. The light blue veins on the back of his hand were raised, hinting at anger.

Gu Chao frowned, wondering what illness Cheng Qing had today.

Noticing Huo Jiangyue's obvious displeasure, Gu Chao immediately looked away, his hand quietly reaching under the dining table, grabbing the man's other hand, and lightly tickling Huo Jiangyue's palm with his index finger.

The palm of his hand was lightly tickled by the fingertips, and the itch reached to the tip of his heart. Huo Jiangyue's thick black eyelashes trembled slightly, and the hand holding the chopsticks suddenly became deflated, and he raised his eyes to look at Gu Chao.

Gu Chao smiled at him. How could he not tell that Huo Jiangyue was jealous?

Previously in that house, when Huo Jiangyue admitted that she was jealous, he could still think of it as coaxing him, but now it was no longer the case - Huo Jiangyue would not deliberately trick him.

Joy filled his heart, and the smile on Gu Chao's lips grew wider.

Seeing that everyone was starting to use their chopsticks, he didn't pay attention here. He approached Huo Jiangyue, whispered with him in a soft voice, "Don't be angry, Mr. Huo. You know, I avoid him like the god of plague on the set. I'm not familiar with him at all."

The warm breath penetrated into his ears. Huo Jiangyue tilted his head slightly uncomfortably and hummed in a low voice. The tight facial lines relaxed, and the lips that had been pursed slightly relaxed. He tilted his head and let Gu Chao play with his hand under the table. He used serving chopsticks to pick up a piece of food for Gu Chao and said concisely and concisely: "Eat more." Being so close,

Uncle Huo only heard the words of Gu Chao and Gu Chao. Whispering, he stepped forward without fear of death, and asked playfully, "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." From the corner of his eye, Gu caught a glimpse of Cheng Qing's eyes fixed on this side, not knowing what he was looking at. He didn't communicate much with Cheng Qing, and he didn't know when Cheng Qing fell in love with him. Maybe it was just a cover. After all, Cheng Qing didn't seem to be dealing with Huo Jiangyue, so he was most likely to use him to piss off Huo Jiangyue. .

It did make him realize that Huo Jiangyue cared more about him than he thought.

Gu Chao generously took Huo Jiangyue's favorite dishes with serving chopsticks and said warmly: "You should also eat more."

The people at the table were just eating and did not close their eyes. The two of them were tired and swaying here. , they can all see it.

Grandpa Huo's last worry was gone, and with a smile on his face, he secretly urged: "Since Xiao Gu and Jiang Yue like each other, and I'm not an old-fashioned person, when are you planning to hold the wedding?"

Gu Chao paused. , he hasn't caught up with Huo Jiangyue yet, and feels that the wedding is a bit out of reach.

While Gu Chaozheng was thinking, Huo Jiangyue said, "Later."

Gu Chao likes acting very much. His career has just started. Getting married at this time is not conducive to future development. Huo Jiangyue doesn't want to limit him.

Grandpa Huo snorted and said: "Hurry up, while my old bones are still sharp, I can come and witness your marriage."

Gu Chao could see that Grandpa Huo really wanted to see Huo Jiangyue get married, so he couldn't help but watch too Looking at Huo Jiangyue, thoughts flashed in his eyes, thinking about whether there was any way to marry Huo Jiangyue directly and upgrade the pretend-boyfriend contract to a pretend-husband contract. When the dust settles, the person will be his.

In fact, ever since he discovered that he liked Huo Jiangyue and Gu Chao, he no longer had any scruples. Anyway, he just liked acting and wanted to be a capable actor. He didn't like the feeling of being followed by thousands of people and became an idol who relied on fans to make a living. It's just that the road will be a little harder to walk, but this is far less than Huo Jiangyue.

Then he thought about the story where Huo Jiangyue refused to find anyone to marry until the old man died, and Gu Chao stopped thinking again.

We can only attack the heart first.

After dinner, Grandpa Huo was exhausted and went back to his room first.

According to the Huo family's practice, Gu Chao and Huo Jiangyue would stay in the old house for one night.

Uncle Huo liked to play chess, and Huo Jiangyue was the only one who knew how to play chess. He came over and asked, "How about a game?"

Huo Jiangyue looked at Gu Chao.

Gu Chao sat on the sofa and blinked, and said with a smile: "You go ahead, I'll just sit here and watch TV."

Huo Jiangyue nodded, took the drink and fruit plate and placed them on the coffee table in front of Gu Chao, as if he glanced at the seat inadvertently. Cheng Qing, who was in the corner, frowned slightly, not too far away, sitting nearby playing chess with Uncle Huo.

Uncle Huo originally planned to go out for a walk, but he noticed Huo Jiangyue's movements. He rolled his eyes, sat next to Gu Chao, and asked with a smile: "Xiao Gu, can you interview me about how you conquered Huo Jiangyue's mountain? "

Gu Chaoxin said that he hadn't taken it off yet, and said with a smile on his face: "I took it off like this."

When he didn't get the answer he wanted, Uncle Huo clicked his tongue, dropped a reminder, patted his butt and left.

"Have less contact with Cheng Qing. He thinks the Huo family is sorry for him and he is just a lunatic."

Gu Chao wrote down this sentence and planned to ask Huo Jiangyue later when Huo Jiangyue was alone if Huo Jiangyue was willing to tell him.

Also...

Gu Chao discovered that as his sister said, Huo Jiangyue didn't treat him the same way as a sponsor does towards his little lover. Which sponsor would be jealous of his little lover? Still so nervous.

Does this mean he can give it a try?

Gu Chao's eyes lit up, and he couldn't even watch the TV for a while. He took a sip of the juice given by Huo Jiangyue from time to time, thinking about how to have a high success rate in confessing.

It is said that he has nothing at hand. Doesn't this seem sincere? Gu Chao was rarely entangled.

Perhaps because he drank too much juice, Gu Chao stood up and asked the servant standing next to him for the direction of the bathroom, then put down the cup.

Just coming out of the bathroom, when he saw the person standing at the door, Gu Chao's expression did not change. He just thought Cheng Qing was nothing and walked by without squinting.

Cheng Qing suddenly blocked his view and asked, "Is it Huo Jiangyue who forbids you to talk to me?"

Gu Chao said in a cold tone: "No, please get out of the way."

Cheng Qing did not give in, he looked at Gu Chao uncertainly, He scoffed: "Gu Chao, I didn't do anything to feel sorry for you. Instead, I helped you. Without me, how could you get into "Retrospective" as the male lead? What did Huo Jiangyue give you? To make you completely devoted to him? "

Are you threatening me?" The smile on Gu Chao's always smiling face disappeared and he looked straight at him.

Cheng Qing's voice softened and she said: "I didn't. I just want to know what Huo Jiangyue gave you? Is it money or resources? I can give you these too. I just told the truth. It was the first time I met you. I think you are exactly the same as the Xu Wanqing I wrote. That book was written when my mother was ill. My favorite male protagonist is Xu Wanqing..."

Before Cheng Qing could finish speaking, Gu Chao said a little He didn't want to listen to his nonsense. He just came out to use the bathroom and didn't tell Huo Jiangyue. If his Uncle Huo saw him disappearing with Cheng Qing, he didn't know how jealous he would be.

Gu Chao walked around Cheng Qing, but was pulled back by Cheng Qing.

Cheng Qing's eyes flashed with evil thoughts. He turned around, pulled Gu Chao tightly, and asked, "Huo Jiangyue's mother is a murderer. How can you be with him?"

Gu Chao frowned and shook Cheng off unkindly. "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Hearing the familiar footsteps gradually coming from the corridor, Cheng Qing had no time to get angry. Her expression was almost excited for a moment. She suddenly approached Gu Chao and said seductively: "Huo Jiangyue is already thirty, with You are so different. In a few years, when you are still young, he will be too old to look at you, and he will definitely not be able to satisfy you in bed. You might as well follow me. I will give you double what he can give you..." "

Gu Chao?"

Huo Jiangyue's voice sounded, and Gu Chao could only see the enlarged face in front of him. He didn't hear those words, his pupils suddenly shrank, he grabbed Cheng Qing's arm in disgust, and gave him a heavy blow in an instant. Shoulder fall.

"Bang——!"

A painful cry was heard instantly, accompanied by the sound of a person falling heavily to the ground.

Huo Jiangyue lowered her head subconsciously, looking at Cheng Qing with her face on the cold floor, and then at Gu Chao, who was coming quickly. When she realized something, her face instantly turned dark, and her eyes were terrifying.

"Did he do anything to you?" Huo Jiangyue asked almost nervously.

Gu Chao shook his head and cleared his throat almost imperceptibly: "Why are you here?" He didn't hold back at that moment. Cheng Qing's problem was bigger, and he might be in pain for a few days.

But you deserve it!

"Coming to find you." Huo Jiangyue didn't say why. She pursed her lips and remembered the misplaced scene. She glanced at Gu Chao a few times to make sure there were no suspicious marks on her lips. Her brows relaxed slightly, but they tightened again after a moment.

Huo Jiangyue looked coldly at Cheng Qing, who couldn't get up for a long time and was pale. Her eyes seemed to be looking at some kind of garbage. She said coldly: "Since you don't want to be a member of the Huo family, you don't have to go back to the Huo family in the future. I will tell you For others, you won't get a single cent from the Huo family's shares."

Cheng Qing sneered and growled: "You think I'm careless?!"

Huo Jiangyue didn't bother to look at him, and held Gu Chao's hand tightly. Step away.

Cheng Qing looked at their backs, his eyes seemed to be quenched with poison.

All the way back to the room, Gu Chao looked at Huo Jiangyue who was silent and curious. This was the first time he saw Huo Jiangyue so angry.

Gu Chao asked tentatively: "Mr. Huo?"

Huo Jiangyue said nothing.

Gu Chao shouted again: "Huo Jiangyue?"

Huo Jiangyue let go of him and locked the door, but still said nothing.

"Uncle Huo?" Gu Chao's voice could not be softer, and he looked at Huo Jiangyue without blinking. Normally, no matter what excessive demands he made, Huo Jiangyue would satisfy him.

This time it failed.

Huo Jiangyue's chest rose and fell suddenly, and his deep and handsome eyebrows showed sharpness, as if they were ignited by some flammable substance. She grabbed his chin and kissed him fiercely, showing a man's dominance in front of Gu Chao for the first time.

Gu Chao's eyes were dark and he advanced instead of retreating.

The two of them attacked the city and occupied the territory. They went back and forth for a long time, with a rather unyielding attitude, and each other's breath was a little unsteady. Gu Chao was thinking about how he bit Huo Jiangyue's lip before, so he showed mercy. Unexpectedly, Huo Jiangyue bit him.

The temperature around them seemed to be rising, and heat spread throughout their bodies. Until a faint smell of blood spread between their lips and teeth, Huo Jiangyue paused and took the lead to let go.

They unknowingly moved to the bed in Huo Jiangyue's room. Huo Jiangyue was sitting on the big dark bed. Gu Chao maintained his arms around Huo Jiangyue and leaned over to kiss him. He knelt with his right leg on the latter's legs. Suddenly, noticing that Huo Jiangyue tilted his head, Gu Chao instead held Huo Jiangyue's face and turned his attention.

Huo Jiangyue closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, her dark eyes were much calmer. She stared at the blood on the young man's lips, with a hint of regret, and said hoarsely: "Does it hurt?" "It

doesn't hurt." Gu Chaoqing He stroked the crease between Huo Jiangyue's eyebrows, tilted his head, and asked with a curious smile, "So angry?"

Huo Jiangyue hummed in a low voice.

Not only was he angry, seeing that scene and hearing those words, his heart was filled with overwhelming anger, almost engulfing him.

Hidden under the anger is a trace of fear that I dare not sort out.

Cheng Qing was exaggerating, but one thing was true. He was nine years older than Gu Chao. One more year would be a ten-year difference. When Gu Chao was thirty, he would be thirty-nine and almost forty.

Even at that time, he was afraid that the Huo family would embarrass Gu Chao, so he made an agreement with the Huo family in advance, but each of them asked him, was Gu Chao sincere?

Yes, Gu Chao didn't want to sign that contract or be with him.

During this period of time together, he was getting deeper and deeper into it, becoming more and more unable to extricate himself. However, he could not see the human heart and did not know what Gu Chao was thinking. After all, Gu Chao had never said anything since the accidental collision in the hotel. I liked him so much that I didn't even say it in bed.

Huo Jiangyue sometimes felt that Gu Chao had softened his attitude and had some feelings for him. Sometimes she felt that Gu Chao was afraid of his power, so he could only accept it with humiliation. Do you think that being with him during this period of time actually makes you feel...uncomfortable?

Huo Jiangyue didn't dare to think about it anymore, her temples began to throb again, and her head felt like it was going to explode.

He closed his eyes and before he started kneading, a pair of warm palms started kneading for him.

Gu Chao said with a smile in his voice: "I am not a qualified lover. I should obviously comfort Mr. Huo, but what should I do if I am happy now?" The

massage force was moderate and the pain eased. Huo Jiangyue opened his eyes in confusion.

Gu Chao raised the corners of his lips, and his eyes seemed to be filled with flowing stars, containing dots of smiles. His handsome face shone under the moonlight, attracting attention.

"Mr. Huo, I apply to cancel the contract."

"I want to be my real boyfriend."

"Okay?"

Congratulations! 0v0