Chapter 31

"Okay, but..." Xie Zexi's lips curved into a deep smile. The moment he took the bouquet, he leaned over Jiang Ling's ear and said, "Let's start with the lovers whose goal is to get married."

The staff standing on both sides holding fireworks burst the fireworks at the same time. With a "bang", the sky was filled with colorful sequins like gorgeous fireworks that suddenly bloomed.

Jiang Ling's eyes lit up little by little, and his tense nerves relaxed instantly. His breath system suddenly began to function. Incomparable joy appeared from his eyes. He asked in surprise: "Really?" "

Yes." Xie Zexi just nodded, and the joyful young man couldn't restrain his excitement, hugged his neck and kissed him hard.

Without waiting for the applause of everyone waking up from a dream, the audience in the live broadcast room was excited.

【:Proposal! Proposed! Even kissed! [Star Eyes][Call]]

[: Is this what I can see! Will you get married immediately after the variety show ends? ! 】

【: This shouldn't even be considered a game, right? Jiang Xiaoling said that he didn't want to just treat it as a game! Does this mean he is serious? 】

【: Agree, apply for simultaneous webcast at the wedding site, I really want to watch it! 】

【: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Congratulations to our loving couple for successfully entering the marriage hall, please lock up [spread flowers] [spread flowers]]

barrages of cp knocks filled the screen, the number of people in the live broadcast room reached its peak, and Director Yang laughed so hard that he couldn't even see his teeth. , and immediately began to applaud.

"Congratulations to our three guests for their successful proposal. Before taking wedding photos, you can sort out your excitement or joy first, so that we can take the most beautiful and memorable photos in our best posture..." "Everyone can take a rest

. For a few days, let's enjoy the attractions and beautiful scenery in the resort. After the variety show is over..."

Director Yang was talking ramblingly. Xie Zexi held the flowers and took the young man who clung to him to sit on the row of chairs in the last row.

As soon as Xie Zexi sat down, Jiang Ling pulled him. His delicate eyebrows were still a little confused, and he asked again: "Then I am your boyfriend now?" "

Yes." A smile slipped through Xie Zexi's eyes. , looking at the young man who only stared at him, his beautiful eyes filled with tiny starlight, his heart seemed to be brushed by a feather, causing it to itch.

His eyes danced, he held up the rose to block the two of them, and in the faint fragrance of the flowers, he leaned forward and kissed Jiang Ling.

The passionate kiss over and over again, compared to the ambiguous heat in the guest room, which made people feel dizzy, had more lingering tenderness.

The camera only captured a large handful of delicate red roses, which perfectly blocked the two of them, but sharp-eyed netizens did not miss the scene in the corner, which immediately triggered rounds of screams on the screen.

Xie Zexi put down the bouquet and asked with a smile in his eyes: "Do you believe it now?"

Jiang Ling touched his slightly red and swollen lips with his fingertips. He was so happy that he didn't know what to do. He couldn't press down the upturned corners of his mouth, and his face turned red. He nodded vigorously and whispered with a smile: "I completely believe it. From now on, we will no longer be a fake couple, but a real couple."

Xie Zexi rubbed his head and added: "We are a real couple with the purpose of getting married. "

Yes!" Jiang Ling narrowed his eyes with a satisfied smile. Thinking of something, he suddenly became serious and said, "This proposal doesn't count. It's too hasty. It can only be regarded as a confession. I will prepare a grand proposal in the future." Give it to you."

"Since I agree to your confession, you are no longer my suitor, but my lover. I should be the one to do this kind of thing." Xie Zexi smiled and said, "Leave it to me next time ."

Jiang Ling shook his head and curled his lips and said, "There is no right or wrong. Either party in the lover can be the active one. It is not just the man or the superior who should take the initiative." "

Of course, if you If you come, I will be very, very happy." Jiang Ling said with a smile: "I am happier than today, maybe it will be the happiest day in my life." "Yeah." Xie Zexi chuckled softly, and the

softness condensed in his eyes.

The wedding gift that Director Yang mentioned was two small silver rings of just the right size for them to put on each other and take wedding photos.

Xie Zexi lowered his eyes, holding Jiang Ling's slender hand with one hand, pinching the small silver ring and putting it on for him. Finally, looking at the hand that suited his liking, the corners of his lips curled slightly, as if it seemed to suit him better.

After he put it on, Jiang Ling took the other one from the velvet box and solemnly pushed it into Xie Zexi's ring finger little by little.

Pushing to the bottom, Jiang Ling raised his eyes and looked at Xie Zexi, his cheeks were slightly red, and he whispered in a voice that he could only hear: "I like you." After taking the

wedding photos, it took a while for the photos to be developed, so everyone went back to the cabin. .

On the way back, the snow was reflected by the winter sun, outlining a golden edge. The coldness of winter seemed to have dissipated a bit, and I felt warm and comfortable.

Xie Zexi and Jiang Ling refused the pick-up and drop-off from the program crew and actually held hands like a young couple and walked home slowly.

Xie Zexi turned his head, looked at Jiang Ling who was staring at the holding hands and smiling, and suddenly said: "There are still a few days until the variety show ends. After that, do you want to come to my house for dinner? My parents really want to see you." "Ah

? "Jiang Ling looked confused, opened his eyes wide, and asked hesitantly: "Me? Going to your house for dinner? Meeting your parents so soon?

" It's time for lovers, not too soon."

Jiang Ling remembered that the article said that Xie Zexi's parents were both resolute bosses in the shopping mall, and she became nervous for a moment.

Xie Zexi was always paying attention to his reaction. He paused slightly and said, "If you don't want to meet now, that's fine..." "

I think so." Jiang Ling looked at Xie Zexi and repeated, "I think."

"Okay." Xie Zexi chuckled lightly. He said, "Don't worry, they are easy to get along with."

Jiang Ling nodded. He believed that if he could raise such an outstanding and gentle person as Xie Zexi, his parents must also have good personalities. They shouldn't... not pay him to get out, right?

Xie Zexi's eyebrows raised slightly, and he could tell at a glance that the young man was thinking wildly again, with a strange expression on his face.

He didn't say much. Anyway, Jiang Ling would naturally know that he was telling the truth.

The countdown to the end of the variety show began, and the days flew by.

When the last day came, Xie Zexi overheard Jiang Ling on the phone with her agent. It seemed that due to time constraints, she wanted to reject a script sent by a major production crew.

He thought for a while and went to the guest room.

Later, Xie Zexi took Jiang Ling to snowmobile again. This time, he rode Jiang Ling and experienced real speed and passion.

When he stopped, Jiang Ling's legs were so weak that he couldn't get off, but his eyes were bright, and he lay on the motorcycle panting and screaming for excitement.

Xie Zexi saw through her lover's playful and fun-loving nature, and hugged him down with a smile in his eyes.

"It's my first time to be hugged by a princess. I'm really embarrassed." Jiang Ling hugged his neck and his ears were a little red. Although he was a 0, he was also a man.

"There will be many times in the future." Xie Zexi hugged him steadily and walked forward, laughing in a low voice: "You have to get used to it in advance."

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Ling buried her face in his arms.

Xie Zexi lowered his head, thinking he was shy again. Unexpectedly, he saw someone smiling brightly. After being discovered, he raised his head generously and kissed his chin.

"Then hug me more."

"Yeah."

It was dusk, and they were tired of playing.

"Take you somewhere." Xie Zexi held Jiang Ling's hand, walked through several streets in the resort, and turned into an uninhabited path.

"What's here?" Jiang Ling asked doubtfully, but still followed Xie Zexi subconsciously.

"There is a star road." Xie Zexi stopped, pressed Jiang Ling's shoulder, and turned him in another direction.

A few meters away, as Xie Zexi said, there is indeed a "star road".

The faint blue road is not eye-catching, but the tiny rays of light shining on it are dazzling and extremely bright, just like a starry road condensed by the stars in the sky falling and converging here.

Jiang Ling was so surprised that he held his breath.

Xie Zexi held his hand, stepped on the Star Road, walked forward slowly, and said, "I designed this road, and now I give it to you."

Jiang Ling blinked, not understanding what Xie Zexi meant. .

"Jiang Ling, your career is on the rise, and love will have an impact on you, so..."

Before Xie Zexi could finish speaking, Jiang Ling's pupils shrank and he interrupted eagerly: "I have always wanted to be an actor. The route, put the work first, so many fabricated black materials can't defeat me, and love will not have any impact on me. You can't break up for this reason!" "

You can't go underground!" Jiang Ling clenched her hands. Fist, gritted his teeth and added.

Xie Zexi laughed, pinched the young man's cheek, and said, "What are you talking about? I mean I will compensate you for your loss of being with me and give you a smooth road to stardom." "

I support your career, so I will go back tomorrow. After that, you can just pick up the script and film the movie, and I will take care of the rest." Xie Zexi led him and continued walking forward.

Jiang Ling pursed her lips, and after a while she came back to her senses and asked, "Did you hear that?"

Xie Zexi nodded.

Jiang Ling showed a look that was indeed true and said in a low voice: "But we have just confirmed our relationship. In this case, I will be trapped on the set and won't be able to see each other for at least a few months..."

Xie Zexi knew that Jiang Ling would think this way and rubbed Jiang Ling's hand. Ling turned his head and said with a chuckle: "Now that technology is so advanced, can't we video chat?"

"It's different." Jiang Ling knew that Xie Zexi was doing it for his own good, but he still lowered his head in frustration.

Who would be happy if a couple who had just established a relationship would go their separate ways? Jiang Ling felt that he was going to die of sadness, and he was also afraid that Xie Zexi would fly away.

Xie Zexi saw what he was thinking, and with a smile in his eyes, he said, "If you can't come out, why can't I go?"

Jiang Ling opened his eyes slightly.

"I've seen that play. It's a big director, a big production, and it has great potential. Jinyao has become the biggest investor in the show, so there's no reason not to allow visitors." Seeing Jiang Ling's mouth slightly open in surprise, Xie Zexi couldn't help laughing, and stood up for him. He closed it and said, "I told you, just do what you want to do, I will take care of the rest."

"Xie Zexi." Jiang Ling suddenly shouted.

"Huh?" Xie Zexi asked with eyes.

"It's nothing."

Jiang Ling's smile was bright, matching the starlight on the ground, and her brows and eyes softened into a ball, as if the little green seedlings that had been buried in the soil for a long time finally broke out of the ground and shone into the warm sun, making the whole seedlings feel comfortable. unfold.

He just suddenly understood the meaning of coming to this world.

He was a lonely person in that world and this world, but now he has Xie Zexi.

Traveling across time and space to come here, perhaps it is because there is a Xie Ze River here.

Xiaojiang's career is not too serious hhh, but there is an old gong who is very career-minded. 0v0

I have seen everyone's comments and suggestions, and I have written them down. There are a lot of people who want to see Cultivation of Immortals, so I will decide that the next world will be it. Okay, thank you all very much. There should be a few more chapters in this world~