Chapter 5

The recording location is in a famous tourist resort with great ice and snow scenery in Beicheng. The air tickets are chartered by the program team. When the first snow falls in winter, the guests arrive at the houses arranged by the program team in the resort.

Xie Zexi arrived not too early. Five people had already arrived in front of him, including Jiang Ling.

As soon as he entered the door, other people who had not seen him before were obviously stunned for a moment.

"

Mr. Guan Quan is an anchor and a guest in the love period." A young man with a delicate face looked at Xie Zexi in surprise, looking a little excited.

"Zhao Youlu, model." The aloof man behind Guan Quan nodded towards Xie Zexi and pulled Guan Quan without any trace.

"Hello, my name is Niu Feng, and I am a singer." said the man who looked more honest.

The variety show adopts the form of real-time live broadcast, and the live broadcast has already started when the first person arrives.

As soon as Xie Zexi entered the room, the scrolling barrage on the live broadcast stopped for a moment, and then began to scroll the screen crazily.

[A Grape: Who is this handsome guy in a trench coat? I want all his information in one minute, don't make me kneel down and beg you! qaq]

[Calcium Phosphate: Damn it, it's Xie Zexi who was in the news not long ago, the heir to Jinyao Group! It's the well-known Jinyao! The mysterious guest is actually him, my God! ]

[July: How come the show team hired such a big boss? Who should he partner with? ]

[ Meow Meow Jiang: Do you still remember yesterday's hot search... Jinyao and Fu Jingming have terminated their contract! ]

[Mosquito Exterminator: Hiss... Thinking of this, I suddenly remembered a rumor when the official list of a certain program was announced. The outsider's boss came true. Could the rumor be true? Are you coming to the exciting three-person Shura field? 】

【Criticize me for rebounding: How can the famous white lotus Tao Yuanbai and He De be associated with Best Actor Fu and Mr. Xie? Don't spread rumors! Lawyer's letter warning. 】

For a time, all kinds of barrages filled the screen one after another, and the ratings were rising steadily. The director looked on, laughing so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes.

At the center of the topic, Xie Zexi had a gentle smile on his lips and nodded gently towards them.

"Xie Zexi, this way." Jiang Ling sat on the double sofa and waved to him with a smile, gesturing for him to sit over.

The other four people looked at each other. Ai Qi showed a little disappointment and retracted his extended leg.

[A big salted fish: Why do you feel like Xiaoling and Xie Zexi know each other? ]

[Miaomiao-chan: I feel the same way, and she looks very familiar with it. 】

Xie Zexi followed Shan Ruliu and sat next to him.

Jiang Ling's smile grew even wider.

"I went back and thought about it. If you want to pretend to be in love, you have to have a look." Jiang Ling moved his position, sitting closer to Xie Zexi, and whispered: "Otherwise, even if he can deceive Tao Yuanbai, he will not be able to deceive the majority of microscopy netizens. ."

Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling, thought for a moment, raised his lower lip, and said, "Okay, I will cooperate."

Jiang Ling still trusted Xie Zexi, who seemed very reliable, so he nodded relaxedly.

While talking, the last two guests also arrived.

Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai entered the room almost at the same time. Fu Jingming in front looked calm and smiling, and seemed not to be affected by yesterday's hot search at all, but Tao Yuanbai who followed behind was obviously a little distracted.

As soon as he entered, Tao Yuanbai began to look around the room, and his expression improved slightly after seeing Xie Zexi.

He moved his lips, and just when he was about to come closer to talk, he saw Jiang Ling next to Xie Zexi looking at him, looking ready to go, and proactively greeted him with a smile.

Tao Yuanbai's face turned a little green uncontrollably. Remembering that the live broadcast was still on, he managed to endure the anger that was rising up.

[A big salted fish: What kind of expression does Tao Yuanbai have? Our Xiaoling said hello to him kindly, but he turned around and left? 】

【Calcium Phosphate: We're all here, we're all here, let's start drawing lots to form a team! Lai Lai Lai is betting, guess who Mr. Xie and Movie Emperor Fu will form a CP with? ]

[Strawberry Sour and Sour: Take out the family spicy strips and press them together to create a powerful combination! ]

[July: I felt that the atmosphere was very good when Mr. Xie and Jiang Ling were sitting together. I smelled the smell of adultery, so I pressed a handful of melon seeds for them. ]

[Rough fish ball noodles: Where is Tao Yuanbai? Where is Tao Yuanbai? Hey, the central figure in Shura Field, will there be a fight later? ]

[Pink Bear: The atmosphere feels very subtle. ]

"Now that everyone is here, let's start drawing

lots to form a team." Director Yang looked at the barrage and took out the prepared props to draw lots for everyone.

The eight people drew in turn, and the results of the draw were finally announced.

Niu Feng and Ai Qi, Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu, Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai, Xie Zexi and Jiang Ling.

As soon as the results came out, the barrage flooded the screen again.

The staff took out more than a dozen photos and a map of the resort and handed them to everyone. Director Yang said: "We have carefully prepared four huts in the tourist area for everyone. This is a photo of the hut. You can choose your own before lunch. The house you like."

"After lunch, we will play a small game after two o'clock. The result of the game will determine the cabin where each team will live in the next four weeks. There are numbers on the photos, which correspond to what you need to obtain in the game. Ranking."

Director Yang said with a smile: "Before that, everyone can rest for a while, get familiar with each other's lovers, and start their own love period."

Each team has a map of the resort, and a Photos of four cabins.

Each set of cabins is not far apart and has its own characteristics.

The first set is an independent three-story small villa with European architectural style. The third floor is a small attic. The window of the small attic is a stained glass rose window. When sunlight shines on the glass, it will reflect bright and dazzling colored light. It adds a touch of unique color to the entire cabin.

There is also a garden surrounded by wooden fences around the small villa, which is filled with camellias that bloom in winter. Layers of petals form thick and delicate clusters of bright red flowers. Large tracts bloom in the pure white snow. The ultimate contrast between red and white is breathtaking.

The second set is a two-story duplex building with Nordic style decoration, good lighting and ventilation, and a whole side of panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows. When it snows, you can sit in front of the window with a cup of hot coffee and enjoy the snowy scenery outside.

The third apartment is a small apartment with a floor area of ​​less than 70 square meters, but the layout is very warm.

The last house is a relatively primitive cabin, located in the vast snow. Compared with other houses, it looks particularly pitiful and shabby.

The guests studied the map and photos of the villa, and most of them focused on the first small villa.

Coincidentally, Jinyao has many industries, which have developed more rapidly in the past ten years, including tourism.

The resort selected by the program team was sold many years ago due to poor management, and was later transferred to Jinyao. However, it was still the former developer. Xie Zexi took over Jinyao because it was a typical turnaround in Xie's father's hands. Industry, I also read a lot of information specifically for this purpose and wanted to learn from it.

Xie Zexi took the map and looked at it for a few moments. He had already memorized the terrain in his mind, so he only focused on memorizing a few colorful marked points on the map that were specially circled by the program team.

Jiang Ling nudged him with her elbow, her eyes flashing with bright light, and she took the photo of the small villa and said, "What do you think of this set?"

He fell in love with the glass windows of this attic at first sight.

Xie Zexi glanced at the photo, then looked up at Jiang Ling, whose face was full of love, and said cooperatively: "It's really good."

Jiang Ling curled his lips, thinking that Xie Zexi also liked this house very much.

He looked at the number on the photo with burning eyes and said: "It's just a bit popular, I still need to get first place, but don't worry, I have studied the game rules of the last episode of the program, and I will definitely be able to play the game later. I'll take you to fly, and I'll take it down and give it to you when the time comes."

Xie Zexi raised his eyebrows, looked at the sworn young man, and chuckled, "I'll wait and see."

[A big salted fish: Xiao Ling, shut up! Don't set the flag! ]

[Strawberry Sour: Hahahaha, looking forward to being slapped in the face. 】

Jiang Ling didn't realize at all that these words were setting a flag. The program team took away his mobile phone before the broadcast. Therefore, he didn't know that the comments in the live broadcast room were all expecting him to be slapped in the face. He was just taking photos of the house. After admiring it for a while, my eyes were shining brightly, looking forward to the beautiful big house.

Tao Yuanbai on the side had been paying attention to Xie Zexi and the two. Hearing this, he immediately looked at Fu Jingming, with hidden resentment in his eyes, and said, "Brother Jingming, I like the first set, let's take first place."

Fu Jingming also heard Jiang Ling's words. Then, with a cold arc at the corner of his mouth, he said dotingly: "Okay."

After seeing the photos, the staff informed the guests that the food was ready.

The first lunch will be arranged by the program team and will be eaten at the hotel upon arrival.

On the way to the hotel restaurant, Tao Yuanbai took the initiative to approach Xie Zexi. Just as he was about to speak, Jiang Ling, who was always vigilant, noticed him and quietly pulled Xie Zexi to speed up and throw Tao Yuanbai away.

"Why are you walking so fast all of a sudden?" When they arrived at the restaurant, Xie Zexi slowly withdrew his hand.

Jiang Ling glanced at Tao Yuanbai who was far behind, curled his lips, and said seriously: "I'm hungry."

He wasn't entirely lying, he was indeed hungry.

I was busy catching a flight in the morning, thinking about arriving before Tao Yuanbai and Xie Zexi, guarding against any chance of Xie Zexi and Tao Yuanbai getting back together.

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Ling's stomach growled. His ears turned slightly red and he pressed his hands on his stomach as if nothing had happened to prevent the disobedient dog from making any more noise in public.

Xie Zexi caught his little movement, and a smile flashed in his eyes without breaking through.

"Eat, eat, eat." Jiang Ling asked Xie Zexi to sit down without any hesitation.

The program team must have discussed it with the hotel. The dining table is just suitable for two people to sit on. There are flowers and a variety of beautifully presented food on the table. It does look a bit like dining in a couple's restaurant.

Xie Zexi's dining etiquette is very good, which stems from his good family tradition and tutoring.

Although the Xie family is a powerful combination, Xie's father and Xie's mother have their own careers, but they have a deep relationship and love for each other. Xie Zexi is the only one in his family, and he will always teach him as much as he can in addition to his busy work.

Affected by them, Xie Zexi had longed for his partner when he was a child. Later, he discovered that Tao Yuanbai had fallen in love with Fu Jingming, who was three years his senior. Energy, stacking resources to send Fu Jingming to the top.

The disappointment started to accumulate from then on, and then one day it suddenly broke out, as if I had broken away from the control of something and truly became myself.

Immediately he felt a strange and dangerous sense of shackles, which kept him tolerant towards Tao Yuanbai, but this feeling disappeared after Jiang Ling appeared.

Like an invisible barrier that had cracks, he was trapped in it, and Jiang Ling was the one who broke the barrier outside.

Xie Zexi squinted his eyes and looked thoughtfully at Jiang Ling, who was eating happily and seemed to have everything on his face.

"Eat it? Don't you like it?" Jiang Ling felt his gaze, tilted his head slightly, glanced at the untouched shrimp in Xie Zexi's bowl, and asked doubtfully: "Don't you like shrimp?"

" How do you know I like to eat shrimp?" Xie Zexi asked casually: "I've always wanted to ask, you seem to be very familiar with me?"