Chapter 64

"I didn't buy insurance." Bo Yu looked at Chu Suifeng speechlessly, then looked at the lifelike painting on the wall and said, "This was painted by my father."

Father?

Chu Suifeng thought about it. This was the first time that Bo Yu mentioned his relatives. But since it was painted by his father, it was much better than one bought from a master or bought at a high price at an auction. It should be the old man's personal painting hanging here. Hobby.

Chu Suifeng felt relieved that he no longer had to work in vain for ten years.

As soon as he breathed out, Bo Yu continued: "My father is the most famous master painter of meticulous flower-and-bird painting in China and a leading figure in traditional Chinese painting. This is one of his last works."

Chu Suifeng: "..."

It seems He saw the bond of betrayal waving to him.

Chu Suifeng asked quietly: "Why hang the legacy on the wall?" Shouldn't this kind of thing be treasured?

Bo Yu said: "My mother likes it."

But Bo Yu's mother, like his father, never appeared once.

Chu Suifeng took a look at the paintings that could be seen every few meters in the villa. He had not observed them carefully before, but now he saw that these paintings were clearly divided into two types. One was meticulous flower and bird paintings, and the other was oil paintings with strong styles and magnificent colors. , completely different paintings, it can be seen that they were painted by two people.

No need to ask, Chu Suifeng could probably guess that Bo Yu's mother's identity was probably not simple, and there was a high probability that she was no longer there either.

Noticing Chu Suifeng's gaze, Bo Yu lowered his eyes and said calmly: "Those oil paintings are the last works of my mother. They passed away three years ago."

Sure enough.

It seems that Bo Yu had a not-so-good experience. These paintings can be said to be expensive both financially and spiritually. This is much more difficult to compensate for than simply buying works of art at auctions.

Chu Suifeng began to think deeply about how to prove that a spider could penetrate the glass frame and crawl in to eat the legacy of Bo Yu's father.

Bo Yu walked to the painting, looked at it quietly for a while, then reached out to take it off, intending to put it in the utility room on the third floor.

As soon as the painting was taken down, Bo Yu held the painting and stared at the knife hole that penetrated the wall behind the painting. He slowly turned his head and looked at Chu Suifeng: "Spider? Chewing on the painting? Also chewing on the wall?" Chu Suifeng also

saw it. Seeing the bright hole in the wall, he felt bad and said deeply: "This may be a mutant spider."

Bo Yu: "..."

Even children don't believe this kind of deceptive nonsense. What kind of spider can chew paintings? To be able to chew through walls, these teeth must be made of steel.

Bo Yu looked at Chu Suifeng with complicated eyes. He wanted to say that you should find one and take a look. Then he thought that Chu Suifeng had saved him several times. The first time in the restaurant private room might have been a coincidence, and the second time might have been an illusion. But this time...

Bo Yu's alienation faded away, and the indifference between his eyebrows turned into a touch of gratitude, and he said: "You just saved me again, but there was a pile of broken glass on the ground, and a painting worth a thousand gold was ruined. , there is still an eyesore hole in the wall...but it doesn't matter."

The lie was exposed at once, but Chu Suifeng remained calm.

He raised the corners of his lips and pretended not to notice that Bo Yu's tone became lower and lower as he spoke. He gave Bo Yu an appreciative look and said with a smile: "Mr. Bo is really considerate. Don't worry, I will save you next time."

Bo Yu looked at Chu Suifeng wordlessly, his eyes seeming to say that he hired Chu Suifeng to protect him, right?

"It's very late. Let's clean these up tomorrow."

Chu Suifeng responded with a smile and followed Bo Yu side slowly.

Bo Yu carried the painting upstairs, looked at Chu Suifeng beside him, and asked casually, "What were you doing when I got sick just now?"

"I was saving you." Chu Suifeng answered confidently.

Bo Yu: "..." Of course he knew that Chu Suifeng was saving him. The question was why he needed to use his fingers to save him...

Bo Yu lowered his eyes slightly, rolled his Adam's apple up and down a few times, tried not to have any fluctuations and said lightly: "Save me Why do you do that?"

"What kind?" Chu Suifeng turned to look at Bo Yu with a smile on his lips.

If it weren't for the doubt on Chu Suifeng's face, Bo Yu would have almost thought that this man did it on purpose.

Before Bo Yu could speak, Chu Suifeng showed a look of realization and said with a smile: "Oh, you mean the fingers?" "

Don't worry, they are very clean and washed."

Bo Yu: "I didn't mean that..."

Understanding that Chu Suifeng didn't want to continue this topic, Bo Yu took a deep breath, changed the topic, and asked, "Is my illness really an illness?"

Chu Suifeng thought for a while and said, "That's right."

For people who cannot see dirty things, does a special physique mean they are sick?

"Can it be cured?"

Chu Suifeng thought about it again and said honestly: "Not sure."

Generally speaking, the people he had seen with this kind of constitution disappeared in the end, so he never studied how to eliminate it.

After accompanying Bo Yu to the third floor to put away the paintings, Chu Suifeng casually glanced at the utility room. All the things were put away in boxes and covered with a light layer of dust.

As expected, Bo Yu rarely comes here.

After going downstairs, Chu Suifeng stood in front of Bo Yu's room, handed the amulet with the changed paper to Bo Yu, and said, "Your amulet, remember..."

Bo Yu stretched out his hand to take it, and looked at Su Yu with confusion. Chu Suifeng paused, then asked: "Remember to put it on?"

Chu Suifeng narrowed his eyes slightly, staring at the black air leaking from the crack in the door of Bo Yu's room, and changed his words: "Go to my room to sleep tonight. Right."

Bo Yu:?

Bo Yu twitched his fingertips and narrowed his narrow red phoenix eyes, staring at him.

Chu Suifeng looked away and said with a smile: "I suddenly remembered that your condition is not very good and you are not suitable for activities alone. It is better to sleep with me. This way I can save you in time if you get sick."

That's weird.

The main reason is that Bo Yu sleeps alone. With the crazy behavior of these monsters tonight, I don't know if the two or three drops of blood can protect Bo Yu.

Bo Yu looked at him silently for several times and struggled for several seconds. He thought that although Chu Suifeng looked unreliable, he was actually still reliable. At least he was still standing upright. Finally, he nodded and said, "I'll go back to the room to get something." ."

"What are you bringing?" Chu Suifeng walked up behind Bo Yu, put his hands on Bo Yu's shoulders, pushed him towards his room, and said, "For two grown men, one pillow and quilt is enough. No need to take it."

Bo Yu had never slept with anyone before, and his body froze when he heard this.

He could almost imagine the intimate scene of him and Chu Suifeng lying on the bed under the same quilt and pillow, forced to be next to each other. He suddenly felt uncomfortable all over, and his ears seemed to be burning.

Bo Yu wanted to refuse, but was pushed into the room. With a click, Chu Suifeng closed the door and locked it.

"Come, Mr. Bo, let's sleep." Chu Suifeng said with a bright smile: "Don't worry, I sleep well and I will never disturb you."

Chu Suifeng really doesn't think there is any need for two grown men to sleep. It was taboo, but as soon as he let go of his hand on Bo Yu's shoulder, he saw Bo Yu take a step back hastily, as if he wanted to run away.

"Mr. Bo?" Chu Suifeng held him down, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you afraid of?"

He didn't know how to eat people, and there was indeed a cannibal in Bo Yu's room.

Bo Yu pursed his lips straight, with a complicated look on his face, and said, "Let's sleep separately."

"That won't work." Chu Suifeng dismissed it. If Bo Yu went back, wouldn't it be a sheep in the wolf's den?

He didn't want to break anything in Bo Yu's house again. At least his room was arrayed so those things couldn't get in.

However, seeing Bo Yu's resistance, Chu Suifeng thought for a moment and said, "Just sleep with me for one night. You may be fine tomorrow when you sleep for one night." Tomorrow he sneaked into Bo Yu's room and set up

a formation, and finally Then we can find a way to protect the entire villa, so we don't have to sleep together.

According to what the puppy incarnation said, Bo Yu's accident happened in the past few days. It may be the power of the plot that those things are so crazy. Maybe after these few days, things will be back to normal.

Bo Yu pursed her lips and looked at him for a while, then suddenly asked softly: "Chu Suifeng, are you gay?"

Chu Suifeng:?

"Probably not." Chu Suifeng asked inexplicably: "Why are you asking this?"

"I am." Bo Yu looked calm and whispered: "So don't say these words that are easy to misunderstand, and do things that are easy to misunderstand. It's something."

Chu Suifeng raised his eyebrows, were what he said and did very misleading? no?

Bo Yu looked at Chu Suifeng, who was silent, and curled up his fingertips hanging by his side. He pulled Chu Suifeng's hand on his shoulder and said calmly, "I'll go back to the room and sleep.

" As soon as Yu took a step, someone grabbed her hand.

Chu Suifeng raised the corners of his lips with a half-smile and asked, "Why do you think that, Mr. Bo? Do you like me?" "

Excluding the matter of liking the same sex, we are only in an employment relationship. For safety reasons, I proposed and When you go to sleep, as long as you have no thoughts about me and I have no thoughts about you, there will be nothing wrong with it. We are innocent, how can people misunderstand us?"

Chu Suifeng said, approaching Bo Yu, watching the young man retreat step by step, With his back pressed against the door, he had no way to retreat at the end, with a slight frown between his brows, and his fingers tapped Bo Yu's lips.

"Or is it that Mr. Bo cares about that little thing just now?" Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "You can think of it as trying to wake you up." The

lights in the dark room were not yet turned on, and he could only see the other person clearly through the window opposite. expression.

Bo Yu tightened his jaw and raised his red phoenix eyes slightly. His eyes were filled with the cold moonlight, which contained a hint of Bo Yu's anger at the last careless words of the person in front of him.

Chu Suifeng keenly noticed that the aura on Bo Yu's body was a little different. He was a little confused, and when he wanted to take a closer look, he put a hand close to his chest and pressed on his heart.

Then, a slightly cold hand suddenly appeared on his lips.

The hand caressed his lips in a teasing manner. The caressing of his lips was not enough. The fingertips slowly slid down along the skin and hooked his Adam's apple to tease her.

The air around them suddenly became ambiguous, and there was a faint fiery breath surging between the two of them.

The ends of Bo Yu's long, narrow and beautiful Danfeng eyes were upturned and slightly narrowed. His cold brows were extremely aggressive in the blink of an eye. There was a glimmer of color in his eyes, and his fingers were teasing the man's sensitive Adam's apple.

Watching it rolling unconsciously, Bo Yu chuckled and said, "Do you care? I just want you to wake up. Doing this kind of thing with a man who likes the same sex will be misunderstood."

Chu Sui The wind was facing away from the window, and his face was hidden in the darkness and could not be seen clearly.

But Bo Yu's hand pressing on the man's chest felt it, and Chu Suifeng's heart beat faster than before.

Bo Yu quit when he saw the opportunity, he didn't want to scare away the people who could cure him.

Just as he was about to take back his hand, Chu Suifeng suddenly grabbed his wrist, lowered his head slightly and came closer, with a real smile on his lips, his eyes as deep as a deep pool seemed to be lit up by something, and for the first time he looked excited, and said : "Do it again."

Bo Yu:? ? ?

Wow, this is the first time in my life that I received a shallow water bomb! This is the first time I have received so much thunder! So happy, so happy! My dear readers, you are so good and I love you so much! Let me express

my gratitude 0v0 to the little angels who threw shallow water bombs: Qiancha 1;

to the little angels who threw rocket launchers: Qiancha, 48969142 1;

to the little angels who threw landmines: Yanu, Shangui, Wumin, Qu Ski Bar, 1 Miao Miao;

thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 100 bottles of Qiancha; 10 bottles of Xiaojiu Bu Meng, Qinghe; 9 bottles of Zhenxingmian; 3 bottles of Echo, 66778232; the useless pigeon wearing a vest and writing an article , Jiangzhe, Dongjiu 2 bottles; _passer in the red world, The End of the Poor River, Lin, 7777 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!