Chapter 135

Sensing another person to save, Pelosius retracted his thoughts. It was just a new species, and he had more important things to do.

Before leaving, Pelosius's eyes fell on the dirty succubus on the ground. After thinking for a moment, he felt that it was a good match and he didn't mind giving this one a courageous one - it dared to come to the Temple of Light as a dark creature. Succubi around, a bit of courage appreciated.

He moved his fingers lightly, and the light dark aura around the succubus gradually disappeared completely.

Golden light appeared, and the man's unusually tall figure gradually disappeared.

Uriel's pupils shrank, and he involuntarily stretched out his hand as if to grab something. At the same time, he mustered up his courage again and asked hurriedly: "Are you the envoy of the Lord God?" There was

no answer, but for a moment, what was in front of him was The alley was empty, as if the miracle just now was just a dream and no one had ever been there.

Uriel stared blankly. After a long, long time, he suddenly noticed something strange about himself.

His devil horns and disobedient heart-shaped tail can actually disappear at will!

Uriel checked in disbelief and found that his distinctive red eyes gradually turned into black eyes that were no different from those of humans. The demonic aura on his body was also hidden by powerful power, which meant that... there was no need to

hide anymore. Hiding, he no longer has to worry about being captured by the dark and disgusting people. He can disguise himself as a human and live an ordinary life in the human world.

The great rejoicing and rich joy diluted the fear of dying and swept through the whole body from the top of his heart. Uriel was stunned, his eyes suddenly sore, and he cried silently in the dark and deserted alley, venting the emotions that had been accumulated for a long time. .

After a long time, like a little beast that was gently rescued by a kind person after losing everything, like a new-born Uriel holding the tail that had only touched that person, his cheek gently rubbed the heart of his heart, his eyes filled with laughter. It is full of attachment and determination.

Regardless of whether he was an unreachable divine envoy or not, or whether their status was like a chasm between them, he still wanted to see him again.

Just one side is fine.

Pelosius gave a succubus the power to hide his presence.

After learning about it, the Bright Bird jumped up and down in the temple with worry, and asked in confusion: "Aren't you afraid that he will use your divine power to murder your believers?"

After all, he is a dark creature.

Pelosius stood in front of the sacred pool in the side hall of the temple, playing with the water mirror that could see the world. He glanced at it and said without saltiness: "If he does that, the power of light will Be the first to strangle him."

The Bright Bird imagined the scene of a beautiful succubus like a little rose being brutally strangled. He was quiet for a second and asked weakly: "Dear God, is the god of war you devoured still stable?"

Fifteen hundred years have passed since the War of the Gods. Although the two gods of darkness and light have survived, they have each devoured a lot of godheads. Each godhead requires a period of time to digest.

Especially the God of Light. Everyone thinks that the light attribute is good, but he is uniquely blessed to be powerful, so the gods that attack Pelosius are the most. Although they were all brutally devoured by Pelosius in the end, the light bird is always worried that its god will die in one breath. Swallowing too much can cause indigestion.

"Yeah."

Pelosius responded casually.

His sleep is not really pure sleep. Most of his energy is spent on digesting the godhead. Now he has almost digested it. It's just that the beauty godhead was touched when he met the succubus not long ago and needs to be stabilized.

After adjusting the water mirror to the picture he wanted to see, Pelosius stopped and lowered his eyes to check.

"Isn't this the human you just saved?" The bright bird flapped its wings and stopped on the rocks at the edge of the pool.

In the picture is a cute and beautiful human being, that is, Angus, one of the protagonists recorded in the Book of the World. After rescuing the succubus, Pelosius went to save him as well, but it did not happen as promised in the prophecy. Too many divine favors.

"Well, you watch him and wait until he develops feelings for Ubinos before waking me up."

Pelosius arranged for the confused light bird to happily go back to the throne to sleep, while stabilizing his godhead.

Anyway, the Book of the World said that as long as Angus is saved and the beginning is completed, everything will naturally develop towards the prophecy.

The light bird was stunned for a while before coming back to its senses, and quickly flew to the throne: "Wait! What does it mean to have feelings for the God of Darkness? Lord God of Light?!"

With a "bang", the whole bird of the light bird hit the invisible body. On the barrier, it was almost flattened, and it slipped down like stars.

Then it discovered that it couldn't even go up the steps under the divine throne, so it had to fly back to the divine pool and stare boredly at the humans in the water mirror.

Pelosius, who originally thought that humans should be together with Urbinos when they wake up, would just create an avatar and be killed by the dark force. Pelosius stood expressionlessly in front of the water mirror, looking at the humans in the water mirror. Living as the Holy Son comfortably in an inconspicuous town on the border, Urbinos is still conscientiously trying to pry away all the believers of light.

The light bird jumped up and down next to it, nagging endlessly asking why it had to perform such boring work for three years. Pelosius forced it to shut up and huddled in the corner, drawing circles.

The consciousness of the world noticed that Pelosius had woken up, and arranged for the Book of the World to fly from the sky. It looked like he was about to cry, and the whole book was shaking: [Pelosius! need your help! My strength is not enough. No matter how hard I try, Urbinus cannot notice Angus at all. Angus also fails to successfully become the Holy Son of the Central Temple and cannot contact Urbinus at all...]

​​Pelosiu Si glanced at it lightly, and the Book of the World stopped shaking and froze in the air.

"Trash." Pelosius didn't give any face. The Book of the World was so angry that it flapped its pages twice, and then stopped timidly. There was no other way, it needed Pelosius's help.

[We can only follow the development of the story. Although it is three years late, it doesn't matter, Pelosius, act quickly! As long as you reach the ending, you can swallow the Dark God and become the only Supreme God in this world...]

The Book of the World, like the Bird of Light, always likes to chatter, trying to use words to motivate Pelosius.

It's a pity that Pelosius is only loyal to his own ideas. He has no interest in devouring the dark god. Darkness is evil and dirty, and he is disgusted just thinking about it.

Hmm... Pelosius remembered something. Except for the little succubus, the dark aura was very light and surprisingly clean.

With his magical power in her body, the little succubus will definitely be able to survive. She should find a place to live well, and like all ordinary creatures, have her own warm and beautiful family.

Thinking of this, Pelosius felt a little relieved, although it was very light, but it was undeniable.

"Okay." Pelosius interrupted the changing words of the Book of the World and said, "I'll go fight with Ubinos later."

The Book of the World stopped admonishing with satisfaction.

"Help is not free." A glimmer of light flashed across Pelosius's golden eyes. The godhead of the God of Time allowed him to see the distant future. He was slightly dazed, and when he came back to his senses, he had spit out the deal.

A new, pure godhead.

After sending away the Book of the World, Pelosius was a little confused. What did he want from his godhead? He has plenty of this stuff.

But this is the message sent to him by the future "Pelosius", and he will naturally not ignore it.

Putting aside all thoughts, Pelosius decided to get down to business and vent his anger that he could no longer sleep.

"Pelosius?!"

Urbinos, who was ordering his troops, looked in shock at the extremely handsome and dazzling man who suddenly appeared in front of him.

He hadn't seen the other party for hundreds of years, and he didn't show up after several tests. He thought the other party was already asleep and was planning to conquer the Human Empire and destroy the Temple of Light. Unexpectedly, he wasn't there? !

Pelosius glanced at the swarming army of dark creatures in the forest, understood in his heart, and started fighting naturally.

Unlike in the prophecy, Urbinos in reality was unable to resist and was seriously injured.

However, Pelosius had no intention of letting Urbinus discover his true strength, and released the water without leaving any trace. Otherwise, the clause "The God of Light was also seriously injured, and the human incarnation walked the world" cannot be implemented. Urbinus is not stupid, and he will definitely not He would rush to kill His incarnation, but would work harder to hide it.

When the dark army was completely destroyed, Urbinos was seriously injured and escaped.

Pelosius also pretended to be injured, returned to the temple, comforted the screaming bird of light, made a human incarnation, injected soul and sanity, sealed 70% of the divine power, and left the empty shell in the temple. Sleeping, the incarnation surrendered to the human empire.

Before all preparations were completed, Pelosius held back, fearing that the incarnation would resist Urbinos' murder and the outcome would not be reached, so he threw the sealed memory and power into the place with the strongest faith in the human empire - the Central Temple. .

He could sense that there was a believer with extremely pure power of faith, who devoted himself wholeheartedly to the light.

As long as the incarnation is close to the other person, even just standing around the other person, his memory and power will automatically return.

The Empire of St. Danloran.

Saint Danloran means the vassal state of light. All human beings living in the empire admire light extremely. Light is their highest belief. The Temple of Light is an existence above the king's power. Every saint son and saint has a status in people's minds. Sublime is the messenger closest to God, because only those with the strongest and purest faith and incomparable affinity for light can be competent.

In particular, the Holy Son of the Central Temple not only possesses powerful and pure divine power and faith, but also looks like the darling of the gods. Even the princesses of the empire who are famous for their beauty cannot compete with him.

More importantly, this holy son is pure and kind, compassionate to the world, and often does good deeds to spread faith, such as treating the injured, taking in homeless people, and establishing an orphanage... And there are places nearby where dark creatures invade or confuse humans. , he always personally leads the priests to the front lines to purify the filth.

In just three years, the Holy Son of the Central Temple became the representative of the divine messenger.

No one knew what the Holy Son, whom everyone deeply respected, was like behind the scenes.

The central temple was built in the central city of the empire, covering an area larger than the royal capital where the king lived. One-fifth of this huge temple was used as the main temple, enshrining the statue of the God of Light.

The face of the statue cannot be seen clearly, but it does not damage its stature and majesty. However, at the feet of this dignified and solemn statue, there is someone wearing a holy white robe, sleeping peacefully at the feet of the statue.

The young man's appearance is exquisite and perfect, like a gorgeous flower in full bloom, but his temperament is incredibly holy and pure.

He curled up with his eyes closed. Although he was in an uncomfortable position, his expression seemed to be that he was sleeping peacefully, and his rose-like eyebrows were full of satisfaction and joy.

It wasn't until the sunlight penetrated through the window lattice and poured onto the wide floor that Uriel slowly woke up.

He had just finished a purification in the next town, and before he had time to deal with everything, the pilgrimage day of January 1st arrived.

Uriel could only leave the rest to the temple over there and rush back quickly, just in time to catch up with the opportunity to see the statue of the god once a month.

I don't know who made the rules. The place where the statue is located can only be opened on the day of worship, and only the Holy Son can enter. After he realized that the person on that day was the God of Light, he could only find ways to participate in the selection of the Holy Son and try his best to squeeze out. The original Son, enters the central temple.

Although the Holy Son of the Central Temple has to cleanse his body with bright holy water every month, and can only endure and adapt to the erosion of the succubus' body by the bright holy water before he can enter the palace where the statue of the god is enshrined, Uriel feels that it is worth it - the Central Temple's The statue is the largest and most luxurious!

Uriel was bewitched by this alone.

As for which prayer is closest to the God of Light and is most likely to be heard, according to Uriel's experiments, it is simply nonsense.

No matter how he prayed, there was no response from the gods. I think so, there are so many believers in the world, and there are so many prayers. If the gods can hear them, he will feel noisy for the gods.

So Uriel felt that the Lord God probably listened selectively, and this "selectivity" may take a long, long time before a lucky person is chosen.

As one of the lucky ones, Uriel stood up slowly, straightened out the pure white robe that belonged to the Holy Son, and looked up at the tall statue. Deep obsession and attachment appeared in his eyes, which made him obsessed. He walked up to the ground and kissed the statue devoutly.

His god...

Uriel knew that he was going crazy again. The succubus itself is a creature with strong desires. He suppresses all the filth, wears a holy skin, and pretends to be pure. The Holy Son might have gone crazy in the eyes of the world just for the moment he got close to the statue.

It doesn't matter, he quite enjoys this feeling.

Uriel looked at the statue and curled his lips.

He was about to leave when he suddenly caught a glimpse of a shadow behind the statue from the corner of his eye.

It seems... there is someone?