Chapter 138

Pelosius can be sure that when those two voices sounded, Uriel did not speak or even move his lips, but there was no third person in the small courtyard at the moment...

noticed that Pelosius When Hughes fixed his gaze on his face, Uriel withdrew his hand, with a hint of doubt on his face, and asked: "Seus, is there something on my face?" The

touching fingertips parted, and the voice came out There was no more sound.

After confirming that he had no auditory hallucinations, Pelosius's eyes changed slightly.

That wouldn't be... Uriel's voice, right?

He felt something during this time. In addition to the memory slowly returning, the strength in his body was also growing, although the speed was slow and almost unnoticeable at first.

He seems to be able to hear his voice when in physical contact. Is this his unblocked skill?

But why does a divine envoy have such a skill of seeing through people's hearts?

Or was he mistaken?

"No." Pelosius took a bite of the biscuit and observed Uriel's expression calmly.

As expected, the latter's expression softened slightly and his eyes curled up, making Pelosius even more sure that he heard correctly.

If it hadn't been for the episode just now, Pelosius would have been as usual, thinking that Uriel just liked to taste desserts with others, but combined with the suspicious words just now, he always felt that... Uriel was particularly concerned about his eating. Don't eat cookies.

Also, why did Uriel's tone sound so strange when he just bumped into it accidentally?

After unknowingly eating a few pieces of crispy biscuits while thinking, Pelosius decided to ignore this skill for the time being.

He has no penchant for exploring other people's privacy, nor is he interested in what other people think.

As for Uriel... In the past month, Pelosius thought that he knew something about the other party. The identity of the Holy Son of Light and the good character he showed were enough to reassure him. It should be because of his identity as the divine envoy that Extreme Faith Uriel, the god of light, "loves the house and the bird", so he pays a little attention to him.

After thinking about it, Pelosius continued to taste the biscuits with confidence.

Uriel sat opposite him, and the two chatted. The breeze blew through the flowers in the yard, and the flower branches danced in the bright sunshine, sending bursts of fragrance.

After having afternoon tea together slowly, Uriel went to take care of the newly planted flower seeds as usual.

For some unknown reason, other flower seeds sprouted one after another, but in one place, the land was always bare, without a trace of any green seedlings.

Uriel was standing in front of the flower bed, bowing his head in thought.

Pelosius originally planned to read a book, but when he saw Uriel frowning slightly, he stepped forward and asked, "What's wrong?"

Uriel, who had always been successful in planting, looked a little depressed and whispered: "This area is I asked someone to bring back the Ice Soul Rose seeds from the Forest of Elves. Logically speaking, this kind of flower will sprout soon after being planted, but after half a month, not a single one has sprouted successfully." Pelosius was

not interested in planting. He knew too well, and the few knowledge he had learned from Uriel during this period of time. After hearing the words, he pondered for a while, closed his eyes and used his spiritual power to carefully feel the flower seeds under the soil.

There is vitality, but it is extremely weak. The dark power wraps around the flower seeds inconspicuously, restricting their growth.

Pelosius easily eliminated the power of darkness and instilled some divine power. The flower seeds that had been suppressed for a long time absorbed enough nutrients. Without that layer of restrictions, a small green bud suddenly appeared in the bare soil.

Immediately afterwards, the second, third, and fourth plants, in an instant, all the flower seeds broke out of the ground, and grew wantonly under the watering of the light and divine power, growing branches, leaves, and ice-blue flower bones.

They grew up rapidly and soon occupied the entire small flowerbed, intertwining into a small piece of icy blue ocean, swaying happily against the sun. The slightly translucent petals were like clear sea water, shining with fine light.

Uriel was stunned by the scene in front of him. After coming back to his senses, he suddenly turned his head and looked at Pelosius with bright eyes.

Maybe he was too happy. Uriel grabbed Pelosius's hand and praised sincerely: "Peusius, this is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. Thank you for letting me see this scene. I think I will never forget it in my life." I won't forget it."

Pelosius' expression was unusually stiff.

It wasn't because of Uriel's sudden body movements or Uriel's words, but -

[It's so beautiful! It would be nice if time could be frozen... But the ice rose symbolizes pure true love. It is the flower of courtship in the Elf Forest. Hughes can obviously just let them sprout. Is it intentional...]

​​Pelosius didn't listen anymore. Going down, he pulled his hand back.

Uriel's eyes flashed with a trace of almost imperceptible loss, covering up his move of touching Pelosius just now, and said softly: "I'm sorry, I was so happy just now."

"It doesn't matter." Pelosius paused. , as if explaining something, he said: "As long as you like it, but I didn't know they would grow so fast after being imbued with divine power."

Uriel nodded as if understanding, his eyebrows were curved, and his expression did not show anything strange. .

So Uriel didn't misunderstand, right?

Pelosius was a little unsure.

"Those seeds are contaminated with the power of darkness." Pelosius returned to the topic and said in a serious tone: "But it is very shallow and cannot be found without divine detection."

Uriel was confused: "This batch of seeds was sent at the same time, but only the elves There is something wrong with the seeds of the Forest of Elf, but isn't the Forest of Elf protected by a mother tree?"

In addition to humans who believe in light and dark creatures who believe in darkness, there are also some neutral species on the mainland, such as the elves in the Elf Forest and the dwarves in the dungeon. , Dragon of Dragon Island.

However, these species were severely damaged during the War of the Gods, and they have not recovered yet. Dragons, in particular, are almost extinct.

The elves are better, because they are protected by the Mother Earth Tree. As long as they are within the scope of the Elf Forest, the Mother Tree will purify all the energy that may harm the elves. Even dying elves can be cured as long as they are returned to the Mother Tree for nourishment. .

In other words, if the Ice Soul Rose growing in the Elf Forest can be contaminated with the power of darkness, it means that there is something wrong with the mother tree, and the Dark God may have turned his target to the Elf Forest.

Uriel understood the key point after thinking for a moment, his expression became serious, and he said: "I will ask the priest who brought the seeds back for me."

Pelosius nodded: "Let's go together."

Half the time has passed. Yue, the memory of the priest who brought the seeds back was a little blurry. After thinking about it, he shook his head and said, "There was nothing wrong with the Elf Forest when I left. As for the power of darkness, I didn't notice it." "Is there

anything wrong with the seeds? "

The priest looked at Uriel doubtfully.

Uriel glanced at Pelosius, who shook his head slightly.

Uriel understood and did not give a specific answer. He only smiled and said: "Maybe there is something wrong with my cultivation method. Thank you for your answer."

Seeing the smile of the Holy Son, the priest looked a little shy and faintly excited, and whispered: " I am happy to help you. If the Holy Son likes it, I will go to the Elf Forest next month and can bring you some more flower seeds."

Uriel declined gently.

As he left, Pelosius looked at the officer thoughtfully and then at Uriel.

Uriel was loved more than he imagined.

After questioning to no avail, Pelosius said nothing, intending to see how Uriel would handle it.

The Forest of Elves is not within the jurisdiction of the Temple of Light, but if it is invaded and occupied by the Dark God, the intermarriage with the human empire will be affected.

Unexpectedly, Uriel made up his mind the moment he returned to the small building.

"I plan to go to the Elf Forest, Hughes..." Uriel seemed a little embarrassed, his dark eyes flickering, looking at Pelosius from time to time, and then quickly moving away, his lips opening and closing. Together, the four words "He wants to speak but stops" are most vividly reflected.

Even the stupidest person at this moment could see what Uriel didn't say.

A faint smile flashed across Pelosius's eyes, and he said, "I'll go with you."

"Really?"

Uriel's eyes widened in surprise, and he couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips, his eyes filled with tears. Joy: "Thank you, Hughes."

Pelosius originally wanted to check the situation. This is the duty of the envoy of God.

He shook his head and noticed a small green leaf falling from Uriel's black hair. He twirled it casually and activated his mind-reading skills again -

[Sius is so kind, he actually offered to go to the Elf Forest with me. How did he know I wanted to go with him? I heard that the Elf Forest is a holy place for dating, could it be...]

Pelosius threw away the small broken leaf and retracted his hand abruptly.

"You're welcome. I am the envoy of the God of Light. It is my duty to stop the conspiracy of the God of Darkness."

Pelosius emphasized the word "duty" and tried to make Uriel understand that he was not here to be with Uriel. The two of them went on a date in the Elf Forest before they proposed to go together.

Uriel smiled slightly, it was still a holy and peaceful smile. There was no difference at all... and it was impossible to tell whether he believed it or not.

Pelosius: "..."

Dear God of Light, does your Son have full brain power?

I hope Uriel didn't misunderstand.

He had absolutely no intention of tempting the Holy Son of Light.

The next morning, Uriel had prepared everything thoughtfully.

There is a distance between the Central Temple and the Forest of Elves, and Uriel has a luxury carriage, which is perfect for transportation.

The white-gold carriage was shrouded in divine power and exuded a faint golden light. It didn't even require manpower to drive the carriage. There was a string of small bells hanging on the corners of the eaves. It would only ring when encountering a malicious creature to alert the owner of the carriage.

This car doesn't look too big from the outside, but it's huge inside, with enough room for three adults to sleep on beds, two rows of seats, and a table.

In the small compartment under the seat were placed medicines for wounds, holy water of light, weapons for self-defense, books to relieve boredom... and even some desserts were prepared.

Looking at Uriel who was putting out small desserts on the side, Pelosius deeply felt that they were not going to investigate, but rather to play.

"Uril, it's okay."

Pelosius stopped Uriel who was still trying to stuff him with a pillow and the backrest, and asked: "How long will it take for us to get to the Forest of Elves?"

Uriel hugged the backrest in his arms regretfully. I thought about it and said, "We can get there in the afternoon."

That's half a day's journey.

Pelosius nodded, and considering that Uriel got up very early today and was busy, he suggested that he go to bed and sleep for a while.

Uriel's eyes flashed, and he pretended to be reserved and said: "Xius also got up early, want to come together? The bed is very big, we can rest together."