Chapter 129

The clock slowly pointed to twelve o'clock. After Lin Ting's usual time to fall asleep, his eyelids felt like lead, and he couldn't help closing them.

During the intermittent conversation, sleepiness and darkness were the best soothing agents. Lin Ting unknowingly relaxed his body and mind, and his consciousness gradually blurred. Before falling asleep, he suddenly heard Jiang Wang's words.

Lin Ting opened her eyes drowsily, looked at Jiang Wang dimly, looked a little dazed, and asked uncertainly: "What?"

Jiang Wang simply turned sideways to face Lin Ting, lowered his voice with piercing eyes, and repeated : "Lin Ting, do you like boys or girls?"

Twelve o'clock was nothing to Jiang Wang, who was used to staying up late. Now this scene of talking to Lin Ting about secrets late at night made him even more energetic, without even a trace of sleepiness.

This question arose from Lin Ting's strange expression. Jiang Wang thought about it all night and came to only one conclusion - Lin Ting might be gay like Shao Yue and Lu Qing and like boys.

Jiang Wang didn't reject it. He was curious. He heard that some homosexuals are born and some are acquired. Because the person he likes happens to be of the same gender, he is considered homosexual.

So what kind of people like Lin Ting are they? How did he know he was gay?

Jiang Wang prefers the first type, and Lin Ting doesn't seem to have anyone he likes.

As for why... Jiang Wang thought it might be that Lin Ting seemed too pure. Those romantic and romantic affairs seemed to have nothing to do with him. He had always only quietly done what he believed in. He didn't care about anything and at most devoted himself to knowledge. .

Even if Lin Ting ascended to immortality in the next second, Jiang Wang wouldn't be surprised.

But everything is possible. When Jiang Wang thought that it might be the second possibility, he felt a sense of unknown irritability and desperately wanted to find out.

If Lin heard that someone he liked would not study with him, he would not be able to study with him, and besides, so many good brothers drift away after falling in love.

Jiang Wang told himself in his heart, the sense of crisis suddenly became stronger, and he stared at Lin Ting without blinking, waiting for his answer.

As Lin Ting's expression changed from dazed and hazy, to gradually awakening and stunned sluggishness, to then to bloodless silence, Jiang Wang's eyes narrowed slightly.

Lin Ting finally heard Jiang Wang's words clearly. With just one sentence, his sleepiness disappeared, and everything turned into a deep panic. His fingers under the thin quilt clenched the sheets underneath him tightly, and he pinched out strips of folds. The marks were like a heart that was so tight that it shrank into a ball, emitting unbearable pain.

How would he answer?

Why did Jiang Wang suddenly ask this?

Did you find something?

Cold sweat broke out on Lin Ting's palms. She was so nervous that she forgot to breathe, and her mind went blank.

At this moment, Jiang Wang spoke: "I know."

Jiang Wang didn't want to scare Lin Ting, so he looked at Lin Ting's expression about to have a heart attack, restrained his ups and downs, and slowed down his voice, as if to seduce him. Said: "Don't worry, it's okay even if you like boys. As I said this afternoon, this is a normal thing. This matter will never affect our relationship, nor will it affect any of my feelings for you." Opinion."

"I only have one question, are you born with it? Or... acquired?"

Jiang Wang said tentatively.

"...I don't know." Lin Ting's eyelashes trembled, he pursed his lips and shook his head.

He only likes to look at someone across the river. He has never thought about such a thing before. Let alone sexual orientation, he has never even experienced that, and he is completely blank in this aspect.

Unexpected answer.

Jiang Wang was a little unsure. After thinking for a moment, he decided to be more direct. He cleared his throat and moved closer to Lin Ting. As if telling a little secret, he moved closer to Lin Ting's pillow. He breathed warmly and whispered softly. He asked, "Do you have someone you like?"

Under the moonlight, Jiang Wang saw Lin Ting's pupils shrink slightly, and then his pale cheeks slowly turned a faint red, and then turned from a thin red to a thick red tomato.

Does Lin Ting have someone you like? !

When did this happen? Obviously he has never seen Lin Ting behave unusually towards anyone in the past few months. Could it be the past two days? How did you fall in love? Who can be liked by him?

Jiang Wang's eyes were filled with thick ink. He took a deep breath to suppress the various emotions surging in his chest, and asked, "When did it happen?"

Lin Ting didn't notice Jiang Wang's expression, his head was in a mess. , her face was so hot that she could fry an egg, and her heart was full of panic, anxiety, and shame, and she didn't even dare to look at Jiang Wang.

Before Jiang Wang spoke again, Lin Ting controlled the trembling in his voice and said as if begging for mercy: "Can, can I not say it?"

Jiang Wang swallowed his words.

He stared at Lin Ting, who looked like he wanted to get under the quilt, and had a lot to say, but Lin Ting obviously didn't want to be asked again, and any further questions would obviously make Lin Ting unhappy.

Jiang Wang didn't want to make him unhappy, so he just stared at it for a long time, swallowing the words in his mouth, going back and forth, and finally said in a depressed tone: "We are about to be in our third year, which is the most important moment. You're not going to fall in love at this time, are you?"

Lin heard that Jiang Wang didn't know he liked him yet, and felt relieved a little.

"No." Lin Ting smiled lightly. If Jiang Wang hadn't been looking at him, he would have almost missed the trace of loneliness in his smile.

Jiang Wang understood it immediately, and immediately couldn't believe it.

Did that person still reject Lin Ting?

Jiang Wang's thin lips pursed into a straight line, his brows were furrowed tightly, and his eyes were heavy.

"It doesn't matter." Jiang Wang stretched out his hand, covered the back of Lin Ting's hand with his warm palm, tried to slow down his voice and comforted: "If the old ones don't go away, the new ones won't come. It's because he has no vision. You deserve better."

Who. Little did he know that underneath his generosity, Jiang Wang felt sour and angry, wishing he could turn into lemon essence and sour the person who actually rejected Lin Ting to death.

Who is it? Lin Ting is so nice and cute, and there is no one else in the world. What kind of vision does that person have?

Lin Ting was stunned, knowing that Jiang Wang had made a mistake. He didn't even have time to feel the temperature on the back of his hand, so he quickly defended: "No..."

After a pause, Lin Ting stopped talking and asked helplessly: "I'm sleepy. , Okay, are you sleeping?"

Knowing that Lin Ting had not confessed and was rejected, Jiang Wang breathed a sigh of relief, patted his hand gently, and coaxed in a gentle voice: "Okay, go to sleep."

Lin Ting closed her eyes.

Jiang Wang looked at it for a while before looking away. He also closed his eyes, but he was extremely awake and couldn't sleep at all.

A bunch of questions were lingering in his mind. Jiang Wang took a few deep breaths to calm his impetuous mind and patiently sorted them out in his mind.

First of all, it is certain that Lin Ting has someone he likes, but for some reason he has not confessed to her and is still secretly in love with her. Suppose this person is x, x may know that Lin Ting likes him, or he may not know.

He and Lin Ting have been inseparable for several months. Lin Ting has not shown any difference in treating anyone during these months, so it is possible that x has known each other before this period of time, or they have just met.

The first rule is that he has just met someone. Based on his understanding of Lin Ting, Lin Ting's personality makes it difficult to fall in love with someone at first sight. It takes at least several meetings and a chance to fall in love with someone, so it can only be acquaintance before.

Next, it was calculated that Lin Ting's life circle was narrow, between home, school and part-time job... The first rule was to rule out part-time jobs. In the afternoon, he asked Lin Ting to resign and come to his house. Lin Ting resigned simply, so x was not here That. Same thing close to home.

It can be deduced from this that x only has the scope of classmates within the school.

But the question comes back again. Judging from Lin Ting's expression just now, she should like X very much, but she has been inseparable from him for several months, but she has not shown any signs of liking anyone, and has never even looked at anyone more. Is this possible? This is impossible...

unless

Jiang Wang froze.

Close at hand.

Isn't it him?

If it was him, it could explain why Lin Ting didn't confess his love, but showed a lonely expression, feeling that it was impossible for them to be together.

Because he presented an image of a steely straight man, he had just alienated a friend who had been friends for several years because of this incident, and he told Lin every day that he wanted to be a lifelong good friend with him.

With Lin Ting's character, it is indeed impossible to say it out loud. He will only hide his feelings silently in the deepest and deepest place in his heart. If no one notices, he may never say it out in his life.

Jiang Wang's first reaction was to let out a sigh of relief, but then he became confused again. Is it really him? Could it be that he is being sentimental or that his reasoning is wrong? Also, they are in their senior year of high school, so it's not easy for them to fall in love, right? What if Lin Ting was influenced and didn't get admitted to University A? Can we talk about getting admitted to university? But I heard that from friends to lovers, if we break up, we won't even be friends anymore. Isn't it too scary?

Wait a moment.

Jiang Wang slapped his head hard. He didn't know whether he liked Lin Ting or not, and he wasn't sure if he was the one. Where did all this go?

A sleepless night.

In just one night, Jiang Wang simulated various possible situations, and experienced countless joys and sorrows in his mind. The expressions on his face were ever-changing, and his mood was ups and downs, and he was completely numb.

Jiang Wang stared at the ceiling aimlessly, feeling deeply that the black energy of resentment was emanating from his body.

So is x actually him?

At dawn, Lin Ting woke up relying on his biological clock.

He closed his eyes last night and didn't fall asleep either. He suffered from insomnia until midnight. Finally, he was afraid that there would be dark circles in his eyes the next day and Jiang Wang, who was too keen, would notice them and forced himself to fall asleep.

Lin Ting sat up slowly. As soon as he opened his eyes, he noticed a sight that he couldn't ignore. He glanced to the side and saw Jiang Wang, who had no expression on his face and his eyes were red and bloodshot. He had been awake all night. His reaction was half a beat slower. , asked with dull concern: "Did you stay up late?"

"Yeah." Jiang Wang wiped his face, got up, and quickly washed up.

When he was about to go out, Jiang Wang looked at himself in the bathroom mirror with a depressed look on his face. He took a breath, quietly glanced at Lin Ting outside, secretly took out men's skin care products that he had not used a few times, hesitated for a moment, and looked for Get a bottle of eye drops.

After everything is taken care of, the person in the mirror suddenly becomes more energetic.

Jiang Wang felt relieved and wandered out as if nothing had happened, pretending that he just took a shower.

"Do you want to catch up on your sleep?" Lin Ting didn't pay attention at all and only asked with worried eyes: "Why are you insomniac? Are you unhappy?" Jiang Wang was stunned by the question. He

couldn't say that he was wondering whether you like me or not. ? !

He tried to put on a smile and tried to get over the topic: "I'm not unhappy. Maybe it was my first time sleeping with a friend. I was a little too excited. It's nothing. Don't worry. We have a whole day today. We study in the morning. Do you want to come and play some games in the afternoon? Let's combine work and rest."

Tomorrow's update will also be at noon tomorrow.