Chapter 133 The Little Secret of the Qing Leng Study God (End)

Lin Ting's birthday is actually similar to Jiang Wang's, half a month earlier, at the end of December last year.

But Lin Ting didn't say anything, so Jiang Wang didn't know that he spent this day worth celebrating while studying.

So on New Year's Day, Jiang Wang took Lin Ting back to the arranged Jiang family and celebrated the eighteenth-year-old coming-of-age ceremony together.

Jiang's father originally wanted to do something grand, but Jiang Wang stopped him. Although he used to like liveliness, but during this special period, and Lin Ting didn't like that kind of occasion, it was better to just have a lively meal with a few people in his family.

The family celebrated happily. During the dinner, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother took great care of Lin Ting, who brought his son to good friends. He kept using chopsticks to pick up Lin Ting's food, while greeting him.

Lin Ting's kind and affectionate attitude relieved Lin Ting's nervousness to a great extent. From being uncomfortable with it, he gradually accepted this kind of care that he had never experienced before, and shyly thanked her.

Jiang Wang also relaxed and said with a mixture of laughter and tears: "Mom and Dad, stop pinching me now, Lin Ting won't be able to eat anymore."

Jiang's mother looked at Lin Ting, who was completely different from Jiang Wang, introverted and quiet, and couldn't help but love her. He said nonchalantly: "You are still growing, so you need to eat more. Hey, I will eat cake later, so I still have to keep some belly."

Two hours later, the two birthday girls had full belly, and then they were Jiang's mother mercifully let him go.

Lin Ting returned to the room, rubbing his stomach to digest food with lingering fear.

Jiang Wang, who followed him back to the guest room, was also very supportive, but looking at Lin Ting's wilting appearance, the corner of his mouth curled up, and he stepped forward to rub his belly for a while, then deliberately put his ear against Lin Ting's belly and asked jokingly: "How many months is the baby?"

Lin Ting: "..."

Lin Ting looked at him wordlessly and said, "The baby is 216 months old."

"Pfft."

Jiang Wang couldn't help laughing.

Lin Ting felt better and asked Jiang Wang to wait. He took out a small rectangular box from the closet and handed it to Jiang Wang. He said softly and embarrassedly: "Coming of age ceremony." Jiang Wang's heart moved and he opened it curiously

. Looking at a beautiful black custom-made pen in the box, the pen body is smooth and shines like obsidian under the light. The cap of the pen is engraved with the four words "Title on the Gold List". It is straight and belongs to Lin Ting. handwriting.

"Thank you." Jiang Wang carefully put away the gift and said with a smile: "I like it very much."

Jiang Wang took out the gift he had prepared long ago from his pocket - a small jade pendant with a beautiful water color and a red carving of Bodhisattva. The rope fell between Lin Ting's neck, making that area of ​​skin look fairer. After admiring it with satisfaction for a while, he said: "For the coming-of-age ceremony, I asked my mother to help me get it lit. It will keep me safe."

Lin Ting lowered his head and looked at it . Holding the jade pendant, he was stunned, a little at a loss, "It's too expensive..."

"Not expensive." This was the most suitable gift for Lin Ting that Jiang Wang could think of.

Noticing the inadvertent expression of affection in Lin Ting's eyes, he raised the corners of his lips in a good mood and said, "Then do you want it?"

Lin Ting carefully touched the little Bodhisattva on his neck, struggling with the emotion of reluctance. He gained the upper hand and said, "I want it. When I have money, I will..." "

That won't work." Jiang Wang raised his eyebrows, "I'm giving gifts, not selling things."

Lin Ting wanted to say something else. , Jiang Wang touched his head and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I won't lose anything."

He gave away a piece of consecrated jade and earned back a soft wife.

Well, it doesn't hurt no matter how you think about it.

This night, after several months apart, the two of them slept together for the rest of the night.

Unlike last time, the two no longer talked about what each other liked. They talked about the future, the jobs they wanted to do, and their future life plans.

Before going to bed, Jiang Wang asked: "After I finish college, I will stay in Huaicheng and take over the family business. What about you?"

Before Lin Ting could speak, a dry and warm hand tentatively held his hand under the quilt. took his hand.

Lin Ting's eyelashes trembled slightly and she acquiesced to Jiang Wang's action. The corners of her lips could not help but curve slightly. She thought for a while and said, "I will study law and stay in Huaicheng in the future."

Wherever Jiang Wang is, he will be there. where.

Jiang Wang was stunned for a moment and asked doubtfully: "Why do you want to study law? Do you want to be a lawyer?"

"No." Lin Ting smiled slightly, with yearning in his eyes, and his voice was soft but firm in the night: "I want to Be a judge."

Jiang Wang imagined the grown-up Lin Ting, with a solemn look on his face, sitting upright and majestic on the judge's seat. Suddenly he was full of expectations, as if a fragile little seedling raised by his own hands was about to grow up. Like a towering tree that can protect others, it makes people full of hope and deep relief.

The two hands under the quilt were clenched quietly, carrying the young people's beautiful vision for the future, as well as their unspoken feelings for each other. They were tightly joined and indestructible. No matter what the wind and rain in the future, they could not be separated.

During the two days of the college entrance examination, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were extremely nervous.

Jiang Wang calmed down instead, and even had the energy to comfort his parents.

"Don't worry." Jiang Wang really didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he also knew that this was the concern of his family. He responded to everyone's instructions one by one, and got out of the car with Lin Ting.

Lin Ting, who had been calm just now, couldn't hold back and said: "Be sure to check again after the test, and there are answer sheets..."

Jiang Wang said helplessly: "Don't worry, I know what I know."

Lin Ting actually got the recommended place. , but still insisted on taking the college entrance examination. Jiang Wang knew that he wanted to accompany him, but it was not necessary, but he couldn't persuade him no matter what, so he had to give up.

When they arrived at the separate examination room, Lin Ting moved her lips, but didn't know what to say.

Jiang Wang hugged him gently and said with a smile: "Name on the gold list."

"Name on the gold list."

Lin Ting laughed.

The two days of exams flew by in a blink of an eye.

After the college entrance examination, the years in Changyu came to an end. Jiang Wang and Lin Ting went back to pack their things in the small house where they had lived for a year.

I spent the spring, summer, autumn and winter in this house, the most important and hardest year, and when it was time to leave, I felt a little reluctant to leave.

"You can come back and live again in the future."

Jiang Wang comforted Lin Ting, patting him for a while and patting him.

Lin Ting hid the nostalgia and reluctance in his eyes and nodded slowly.

After the college entrance examination, he had nothing to help Jiang Wang. He should not have extravagant hopes. He should regard this period of time as a gift from God. It was time to go back to that empty home...

Lin Ting was thinking about it while sitting in the car, but she saw Jiang Wang naturally saying to the driver: "Let's go home first. There will be a class dinner in the evening. Uncle He, please pick us up again."

Lin Ting was stunned. Stunned.

Having eaten and lived with Lin Ting for so long, Jiang Wang turned around and immediately knew what Lin Ting was thinking. He pinched his cheek with a smile and said, "Don't you still want to go back? Give up. What did you say to me?" I won't let you go."

He obviously wanted to stay...

Lin Ting opened his mouth, and countless sour and sour emotions came over him like a surge, squeezing somewhere in his chest, causing the tip of his nose to feel sore and soft, and his eyes. Slowly it turned red.

Jiang Wang took a breath, held his cheek, and asked worriedly: "What's wrong? What's wrong? There's sand in the eye? Does it hurt? Come and let me blow it!"

Lin Ting: ...

even though I know Jiang Wang It was intentional, but the tears in his eyes still faded away like a tide.

Lin Tingbie opened his mouth, calmed down his mood, and said "hmm" in a low voice, but the corners of his mouth couldn't stop curling up.

Jiang Wang breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

He had never seen Lin Ting cry before, but just imagining it made his heart feel uncomfortable.

For the sake of his heart's health, he would have to stay in jail from now on and never let Lin Ting cry.

When the college entrance examination results came out, Jiang Wangzheng, Lin Ting, Lu Qing, and Shao Yue were in a small town in country A.

The customs and customs of country A are very different from theirs. They are passionate, open and bold. They had a great time and planned to go to the beach of country A in two days.

Except for Lin Ting, no one dared to check the results themselves, so everyone took turns to help check.

Jiang Wang's results were naturally checked by Lin Ting. He closed his eyes and his heart was unusually anxious. After a few seconds, he tentatively asked "How is it?"

There were too many people checking the scores, so it took a long time. Lin Ting answered patiently every time, until Jiang Wang asked again, he fell silent.

Jiang Wang couldn't bear it anymore and opened his eyes with a look of death: "Isn't it..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Wang's eyes widened in surprise when he saw the results on the screen.

Gu Qing, who was checking Shao Yue's grades, took a look and almost jumped up in shock: "Awesome! Jiang Wang, how did you do it."

"Awesome." Shao Yue gave a thumbs up in admiration.

Jiang Wang blinked, his brain still a little unresponsive, and he looked at Lin Ting blankly.

Lin Ting smiled slightly: "Congratulations, Jiang Wang."

Jiang Wang jumped up from his seat, hugged Lin Ting, kissed him on the cheek, and was filled with joy: "I can go to A with you. Big!"

Lin Ting was suddenly kissed and froze on the spot. Then his face turned red and blood dripped, and all he could think about was Jiang Wang kissed him, Jiang Wang kissed him, Jiang Wang kissed him!

Lin Ting couldn't help stumbling after he hadn't smacked his lips for a long time, and responded in a daze: "Hmm, um."

Shao Yue and Lu Qing looked at each other, looking at the two stupid friends, but they still didn't know. He held back his laughter.

"We've finished the investigation, it's your turn."

Jiang Wang, who was a little embarrassed when he saw Lin Ting blushing, heard the laughter, narrowed his eyes, diverted the fire with a smile, and said proactively: "It hasn't been found out yet, right? It doesn't matter. I'll check it for you!"

Shao Yue: ...

Gu Qing: ...

Fortunately, it didn't live up to everyone's expectations, and the results were all within the predicted score. The four of them finally felt relieved and started playing.

Lin Ting, who took a while to return to normal, asked: "There will be a bonfire party in the town tonight, are you going?"

"Bonfire party?"

The event that they had never participated in aroused everyone's curiosity, and the four of them unanimously decided to participate. .

Only after I went there did I learn that the bonfire party in the town is held once a year and is the most popular festival. Many people from country A who love the excitement will come here to participate.

There are two most important aspects of the party. One is that if there is someone who looks at each other, you can try to invite him/her to dance. If the other party agrees to the invitation, it means that they agree to go to the world of two people together tonight. After the dancing session, some local couples will propose to their lovers in the center of the bonfire in front of the whole town, or confess their love to the person they like.

"It is said that it is because the God of Fire was believed in here." Jiang Wang checked the information on his mobile phone and read with interest: "The God of Fire hates betrayal the most. It is said that the relationship is forged under the gaze of the God of Fire - that is, in the center of the bonfire. If one of the parties betrays, they will suffer the wrath of the God of Fire forever, but if there is no betrayal, they will receive the blessing of the God of Fire."

Gu Qing glanced at the lively people in front of the bonfire and said curiously: "It means to propose and confess your love there. Yes, if you cheat on someone, will you be tortured with fire or burned to death by the God of Fire?"

Shao Yue said with disdain, "It must be fake, have you studied for so many years in vain?"

Gu Qing chuckled and pretended to take a picture of Shao Yue. Head, "Who doesn't know? To create an atmosphere, do you know you are called a gangster?"

Shao Yue snorted coldly and grabbed Lu Qing's hand to prevent him from moving his head.

They were playing around, and Jiang Wang looked at the hands they were holding thoughtfully, clicked his tongue, and not to be outdone, he took Lin Ting, who was watching the bonfire in a daze, and whispered, "Let's go dance. "

Lin Ting stood there, thinking of the meaning behind the invitation to dance, and her delicate face turned red against the backdrop of the bonfire.

He stretched out his hand and joined the dancing crowd with Jiang Wang in acquiescence.

The two people quarreled for a while and then entered the crowd holding hands.

The bonfire piled up in the middle was crackling, and someone was singing exotic songs. The people in the town had bright smiles on their faces. They found each other's favorite people, or the people around them had already started singing and dancing. In such a lively and unrestrained environment, there are many pairs of men and women, men with men, and women with women. No one looks at it differently, and everyone is immersed in this atmosphere.

After the dance, the long-awaited part of the proposal and confession came.

Every time a couple successfully holds hands and kisses affectionately under the bonfire, people send blessings in kind or burst into warm applause.

Unexpectedly, a Qingjun foreign boy let go of the hands of the people around him, and for the first time walked into the center of everyone's attention - the center of the bonfire.

Facing the eyes of countless small town residents and companions, he, who has always been reserved, did not panic too much and remained calm and composed as if he had simulated the scene thousands of times.

Everyone looked at him curiously.

Jiang Wang was stunned on the spot, vaguely knowing what Lin Ting wanted to do.

Lin Ting took a deep breath. When he raised his eyes, his gaze passed through the crowd and landed precisely on Jiang Wang. He smiled lightly, his eyes reflected the firelight, filled with endless affection and tenderness. Soon, those emotions Turn into complete determination.

Lin Ting heard: "I once promised a person that when he gets admitted to University A, I will tell him something."

"I like you." Lin Ting said it in International Language, and then he said it in his native language He said loudly and

loudly: "I like you." "I liked you two years ago, I like you two years later, and the future will still be the same." Lin Ting said in one breath: "Although I know that I have no merits except study. I have a stupid mouth and a bad personality." Bad, taciturn, like a wooden pile... But I still-"

The confession did not continue. Jiang Wang strode forward to stop Lin Ting from continuing to slander him. He chuckled and said, "I thought we Already together."

Lin's eyes widened in shock.

Already together?

when?

Then he...

Lin Tingquan came to the stage with a lot of energy, but now all that energy was gone. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the kind smiles of the town residents and Gu Qing Shao Yue, and his face turned red with shame.

"Do you know how shy you are now?" Jiang Wang smiled, glanced at the bonfire behind Lin Ting, and said vaguely: "It's too late."

There is a rule in this session. Lovers who successfully confess or propose marriage need to be in the Vulcan God. kiss under the watchful eye.

It just so happened that the fleeting kiss in the afternoon ended before he even felt it.

Jiang Wang held Lin Ting's face and covered it with his lips.

May the God of Fire bless them, and for the rest of their long, long lives, they will hold hands in the wind and rain and fight to the death.

The next world, Western Fantasy, should be the last world, and then I will start updating the extras.