Chapter 84

Huo Jiangyue was slightly stunned for these two seconds, but the young man had already pried open his teeth.

Gu Chao's kissing skills were very raw, but his movements were ferocious and brutal, as if a hidden giant beast had broken out of its cage and taken control of this young and powerful body.

As if dissatisfied with Huo Jiangyue's stunned look, Gu Chao bit him hard.

Huo Jiangyue felt a pain on his lip, and he hissed slightly, and was brought back to his mind by the pain.

He frowned slightly, he didn't need to look in the mirror, his skin was definitely broken.

Huo Jiangyue pushed Gu Chao's hand slightly and pushed him away, but saw the dark eyes of the young man who pressed him against the wall with some kind of excited appetite. After being pushed away, he approached him again, breathing hotly. Sprinkle it between his lips and teeth, lick it slowly with the tip of his tongue, and remove the blood drops oozing from his lips, as if swallowing something sweet and sweet.

Huo Jiangyue's usually calm expression rippled, and he almost laughed out of anger.

Fortunately, he thought the young man was a poor, well-behaved and polite puppy, but he turned out to be a wolf pup with claws that should not be underestimated.

This time Huo Jiangyue used some strength to push Gu Chao away completely, took two steps forward with her long legs, and distanced herself from Gu Chao. She planned to call Special Assistant Liang to get rid of this irrational little boy. Wolf thrown to the hospital.

Before he even took out his phone, the man who was pushed away staggered twice and was about to stumble over. At this moment, his eyes were still staring at him.

Huo Jiangyue: ...

Huo Jiangyue paused for half a second, then stretched out his hand to support the person.

He has always admired hard-working people. After several contacts, he knew that the young people in front of him were kind-hearted and polite. He couldn't just watch people fall over.

Besides, this man looks young, probably less than 20 years old. He is ten years younger than him, and he can be called uncle. This is a special situation, and he did this because he was drugged and lost his mind. You can't blame others for what happened.

As soon as this thought passed through Huo Jiangyue's mind, the "innocent" child raised his head while holding his shoulders. A stunning and bright smile suddenly appeared on his lips. The small pear dimple on one side of his cheek was like a pool of sweetness. Sizzling honey.

Huo Jiangyue was so sweet that Gu Chao suddenly took action, opened the door of the lounge behind Huo Jiangyue, pushed the person in, and locked the door.

A "click" sound struck Huo Jiangyue's heart.

Huo Jiangyue reacted, her helpless expression faded, her handsome face gradually became cold, and the air in the room suddenly became depressing.

Huo Jiangyue squinted her eyes, looked at Gu Chao, and said in a deep voice, "Are you lying to me?"

This set of movements was smooth and smooth. How could he look like someone who couldn't stand firmly?

Gu Chao tilted his head, as if he didn't understand what Huo Jiangyue was talking about. His light brown eyes were full of color, and he stared at Huo Jiangyue's lips. It seemed that he wanted to do it again.

Huo Jiangyue's brows moved slightly, being burned by the burning eyes. The bitten spot on his lip was still aching, but the slight pain teased his nerves, and a strange feeling spread from deep in his heart.

"You..."

He wanted to speak, but the next second he was thrown onto the bed by the wolf cub who couldn't bear it anymore.

Huo Jiangyue couldn't bear it anymore and grabbed Gu Chao's arm that was suppressing him to stop Gu Chao from kissing her again without any explanation.

Unexpectedly, Gu Chao looked fair, but his hand accidentally touched a handful of strong muscles. Huo Jiangyue hid the slight surprise in her eyes, looked at Gu Chao quietly, and asked coldly: "Are you still conscious?" Just get up, go to the hospital, and I can pretend nothing happened."

What is this person saying?

Gu Chao blinked his slightly round peach eyes in confusion. He could tell from Huo Jiangyue's suddenly cold tone that he was unhappy. After thinking about it, he smiled brightly at Huo Jiangyue and took Huo Jiangyue's Adam's apple in his mouth. .

A man's most fragile and sensitive throat lifeline was held by someone. Huo Jiangyue's throat tightened, his breathing stagnated, and a fire that had been suppressed for a long time suddenly ignited in his eyes.

Repeatedly, who can endure this?

Huo Jiangyue took a deep breath, grabbed the young man's chin and forced him to relax his mouth and raise his head.

Before he could say anything, Huo Jiangyue's stern brows softened a bit unconsciously as he looked at Gu Chao, who had an aggrieved expression because he didn't know why. His strength was slightly relaxed, and his voice was low and hoarse as he asked in confirmation: "Do you still remember who I am? ?"

Gu Chao was so hot that he felt like he was about to melt. He looked dissatisfied at the man who repeatedly stopped him from pursuing the cooling antidote.

Their eyes met, and Gu Chao looked at the man's dark eyes fixedly looking at him. His chaotic consciousness barely regained consciousness and recognized the person in front of him. His voice was also hoarse, mixed with a hint of depression: "...Huo Jiang Yue."

"Yes." Huo Jiangyue's brows stretched, and he let go generously, letting the young man press forward to hug him again, and asked in a low voice: "What's your name?" "

Gu Chao."

These questions were all consumed. Gu Chao's last endurance was exhausted, and he felt that he was going to explode if he dragged on any longer. He held Huo Jiangyue down without any doubt and stared at the majestic and cold man beneath him who had been reported countless times.

As if because he got the answer he wanted, a smile appeared in Huo Jiangyue's eyes. His cold eyes only reflected his figure. The coldness softened, his lips were as red as blood, and he looked at the person next to him with an indulgent expression.

Gu Chao paused, curled his lips, clasped the back of Huo Jiangyue's head knowingly, and kissed him again.

Huo Jiangyue chuckled, disapprovingly, and allowed the child to be arrogant at the end, just to compensate for the grievance Gu Chao and others had suffered.

As soon as this thought came to an end, the red plum on the snow was bitten hard by the wolf cub, and Huo Jiangyue took a breath of cold air.

How could a person who had been single for thirty years stand up to such teasing? Huo Jiangyue immediately turned over and pressed forward.

Then they were suppressed by force and pushed back.

Huo Jiangyue:?

Don't look at the child being so arrogant now, he will cry hard later.

Huo Jiangyue originally thought so.

But now, Huo Jiangyue's face was sullen, and the cold air around him seemed to freeze people to death.

Gu Chao was not affected at all. He buried his head in Huo Jiangyue's shoulder, happily leaving small marks one after another, as if he was playing a new type of stamping game. He was so happy that the little pear dimples kept hanging on his cheeks.

When he got excited, Gu Chao would still call out "Uncle Huo" twice in a sticky tone. When Huo Jiangyue refused to cooperate, he would frown unhappily and call out "Mr. Huo" in aggrieved manner.

He shouted several times, which made Huo Jiangyue's temples jump.

Huo Jiangyue couldn't bear to raise his head to look at the horrible place. He closed his eyes, the fatigue on his brows showed, and his low magnetic voice was hoarse and broken, with a bit of unbearable annoyance. A few words came out of his throat, "Get up when you're ready!"

Gu Chao hugged his dear antidote and couldn't bear to let go.

But he wisely sensed Huo Jiangyue's anger. For the sake of future happiness, Gu Chao stopped his malicious actions, blinked his dark and bright eyes, showed off his superb acting skills, and allowed himself to hold back the sweat on his forehead. Yi, with wet eyelashes, looked at Huo Jiangyue pitifully.

If someone who didn't know about it saw him, they would definitely think that Huo Jiangyue had done something to Gu Chao. Only Huo Jiangyue knew how pitiful this kid was. He was clearly a big-tailed wolf disguised as a weak puppy!

But Huo Jiangyue lost his temper.

He has always been soft-spoken, not to mention that he initially agreed to this, but the difference was too big as expected.

Huo Jiangyue raised his hand that was full of marks with difficulty, pinched the bridge of his nose, lowered his eyelids, and acquiesced.

Forget it, everything has been done, it's done, the medicine has to take effect.

Gu Chao could tell at once that Huo Jiangyue had softened his heart again. He curled up his lips quietly, fearing that Huo Jiangyue, who was too keen, would find out. He pecked and kissed the man's nose and eyebrows again and again, with his mouth full. - Said vaguely: "It will be better soon. Uncle Huo, don't be angry, okay? Soon, I like Uncle Huo the most..."

The kiss was gentle and affectionate. Gu Chao did not dare to use too much force because Huo Jiangyue's mouth was touched by his He accidentally broke the kiss twice, which made the latter angry. Gu Chao had to regretfully avoid those beautifully shaped lips.

Huo Jiangyue turned away, a little unaccustomed to Gu Chao's sudden tenderness.

Gu Chao noticed with sharp eyes that Huo Jiangyue's ears were red. He was a little surprised. You must know that Huo Jiangyue was just in disbelief when he first fell in love. After that, he could accept it with humility, but he was not shy at all.

Gu Chao chuckled.

After a long time, the sky was dim and bright. Gu Chao hugged Huo Jiangyue contentedly, stared at a place on his chest, and murmured to himself: "It would be nice if I were older."

Huo Jiangyue:...

Huo Jiangyue's expression almost broke. He didn't have an attack on the spot because he had cultivated his moral character in the past few years and his personality became much calmer.

He breathed heavily, and there was still a dull pain in his chest. Like his lip, it was definitely broken, but what hurt more was another area that needed to be cleaned.

Huo Jiangyue glanced at the young man who hugged him and fell asleep peacefully, showing that he had no experience in these things, and a sigh escaped from his lips.

Forget it, let him sleep.

Huo Jiangyue decided to be self-reliant.

After coming out of the bathroom, Huo Jiangyue dragged her exhausted body to the point of falling apart and lay down on the bed. The young man beside her seemed to be aware of it, and skillfully grabbed Huo Jiangyue, put her in her arms, and continued to sleep contentedly.

Huo Jiangyue looked at the young man's sleeping face and exhaled a filthy breath.

It was rare for him to look at someone wrongly, but he didn't expect that one day he would fall into such an outrageous trap and be fucked by a child ten years younger than him, and he would be tortured like this.

"Little bastard."

Huo Jiangyue couldn't hold it back and cursed with a smile, but her voice was too hoarse and her momentum was gone. The last note was inexplicably filled with tenderness.

He thought for a moment, made a decision, took the phone, and sent a message to Liang Teshu.

Early the next morning, Gu Chao was woken up by the alarm clock.

Different from usual, I feel particularly refreshed today for some reason.

Gu Chao closed his eyes and was a little reluctant to get up. He habitually touched to the side, but did not touch the phone.

The tentacles are warm, which is human body temperature.

Gu Chao woke up immediately.

He sat up suddenly, and the absurd memories of last night slowly emerged, such as "Mr. Huo is so kind", "I like Uncle Huo the most", "It will be fine soon", "It would be better if he could be older", and before Gu Chao Rejection, memories rush into my mind, it can be called the most terrifying nightmare.

As expected, men can say anything in bed.

Gu Chao's scalp was numb with embarrassment. Huo Jiangyue wouldn't throw him into the sea to feed the sharks, right?

He held his breath and turned his head stiffly.

Gu Chao kept praying in his heart that it was a dream, just like the dream when he fainted, last night must have been a dream.

"Are you awake?"

A familiar voice sounded, with a strong sense of weariness. Gu Chao looked at Huo Jiangyue with a dull face as he half-sit up. The quilt slipped from his body, revealing a face-red, heart-beating, dense chest. trace.

Huo Jiangyue rubbed his temples where he had a headache, but he still hadn't recovered.

"You won't have a part-time job today, right?" Huo Jiangyue opened her eyes and asked with raised eyebrows.

Gu Chao looked at Huo Jiangyue, who had no look of anger on his face. The stone in his heart fell halfway, and he opened his mouth. It took him a while to find his voice and said, "I don't have a part-time job. I found a job."

Huo Jiangyue hummed. , looking somewhat pleased.

He helped Gu Chao get his cell phone, then found his own cell phone and sent a message to Special Assistant Liang asking someone to bring the things.

Gu Chao turned off the alarm clock and took a quick glance while Huo Jiangyue was using his mobile phone. He found that Cheng Qing had sent him a lot of messages last night and asked him if he wanted to send them.

After Gu Chao finished replying, he caught a glimpse of the horrible clothes underneath. He took a deep breath and sent another message, asking how much the clothes Cheng Qing lent him last night cost and that he would compensate.

As soon as the message was sent, Cheng Qing replied instantly, as if he smelled a strange smell, and the messages came in a barrage.

[Teacher Cheng: That set of clothes was originally given to you, no compensation is required. ]

[Teacher Cheng: But I want to ask what happened to the clothes? You didn't reply to my message last night. Did something happen? ]

[Teacher Cheng: Are you still in the hotel? What happened last night? 】

Before Gu Chao had time to read the message, Huo Jiangyue heard the notification tone, raised her head and asked, "Your friend?"

"Colleagues at work." After Gu Chao answered, he turned off his phone, lowered his head in despair, and apologized sincerely: "Mr. Huo, I'm really sorry last night. I accidentally took medicine. Those words didn't come from..."

Huo Jiangyue took out a stack of paper from somewhere and placed it in front of Gu Chao.

There are some particularly conspicuous bold fonts at the top of the paper: Couple Contract.

Gu Chao's unfinished words were stuck in his throat.

what's the situation?

"Look, the contract was written in a hurry. If there is any dissatisfaction, we can discuss it." Huo Jiangyue said calmly, "I just need a boyfriend." Gu Chao lowered his head and looked at the

contract in front of him. , it became clear in an instant.

It says something like a couple's contract, but it's actually a support contract pretending to be a couple, right?

Gu Chao remembered that in the story, Huo Jiangyue had the idea of ​​falling in love because of the old man of the Huo family. She probably happened to have a night with him last night, so she just let him be her fake boyfriend.

The conditions given in the contract were quite generous, giving him a high salary of one million a month, which also included a villa, which could be transferred to Gu Chao immediately as long as Gu Chao agreed.

But apart from these, Gu Chao knew that being Huo Jiangyue's boyfriend, even though it was fake, had countless benefits. After all, this was Huo Jiangyue.

It's a pity that even if they have a relationship, Gu Chao has no intention of selling himself. He believes that his life will get better and better, and he does not need to sign this contract.

What's more, Gu Chao plans to enter the entertainment industry, work hard wholeheartedly, and does not plan to fall in love at this time.

"Mr. Huo, are you planning to support me?" Gu Chao gradually calmed down and said with a smile, "Actually, no need. I have found a good job now. We can pretend that nothing happened last night." Supporting

?

What support? Before Huo Jiangyue could figure it out, she heard what Gu Chao said behind her. Her expression, which had been calm just now, instantly darkened a bit. She frowned, raised her miserable arms, and asked him in a slightly raised tone, "Do you want me to be the one you want to be?" Nothing happened?"

Gu Chao: "..."

The damn memory of last night swept over him again. He blushed and was speechless. He wanted to slap himself to death last night.

But in fact...if it weren't for something wrong, he had a good impression of Huo Jiangyue last night. It's a pity that there is a huge difference in status and power between them. Huo Jiangyue doesn't like him either, and just wants him to be fake. Boyfriend shield.

Gu Chao suppressed the hidden regret in his heart, tried to struggle, and declined again tactfully: "That's it, Mr. Huo, I signed a contract as the leading actor in a movie and am currently filming. I plan to work hard in the past few years and have no plans to announce my relationship... ..."

After negotiating so many contracts, Huo Jiangyue quickly understood.

The media company, one of the two most famous giants in the industry, is under the Tianhui Group. Huo Jiangyue naturally understands how unwise it is for a star who has not established himself to announce his relationship, not to mention the appearance of Gu Chao. Just entered the circle.

But when he thought of having an underground love affair, he closed his eyes in annoyance, and when he opened them again, he was calm.

Huo Jiangyue promised: "I promise you, your relationship with me will not be spread out without your consent. At most, people who are related to the Huo family will know about it. If I add one more thing above, I will make you popular. I do what I say."

Gu Chao hesitated.

"Or..." Huo Jiangyue narrowed her eyes, interrupted him, and asked faintly: "You want to eat everything and wipe it clean without being responsible?"

Gu Chao:? !

Here we go~ Yes, Xiao Gu is a big-tailed wolf in dog skin~ He will eat Mr. Huo to pieces 0v0