Chapter 59

Bo Yu still brought Chu Suifeng home.

But when I went home, I stopped by a roadside store and bought some toiletries that Chu Suifeng needed.

The car drove into a high-end villa community in the city. Chu Suifeng looked through the car window at the quiet and beautiful scenery along the way.

The villas here all have yards, and they are all single-family villas. The greening is also very good. There are countless flowers, trees, shrubs and plants of all kinds. It is like a small park. The countless varieties alone are dazzling.

Bo Yu parked the car and Chu Suifeng loosened his seat belt and got out of the car. He saw several luxury sports cars of different types in the garage and raised his eyebrows slightly.

It seemed that Bo Yu was richer than he thought.

"Let's go." Bo Yu turned around and led the way.

Chu Suifeng followed Bo Yu into the house. It was a three-story villa. The decoration gave people a completely different look and feel from Bo Yu's. It had the feeling of a medieval aristocrat's grandeur. There were exquisite paintings hanging on the four walls, and every corridor was decorated with exquisite paintings. There are gorgeous vases placed one meter apart, and everything looks valuable.

Bo Yu stopped, turned around and looked at Chu Suifeng, and said calmly: "My room is the second one on the right on the second floor. To the left of the room is my studio. There are many guest rooms on the first and second floors. You can do whatever you want. Choose a room to live in, and tell me if you need anything."

"There are sundries on the third floor. I won't go up to the third floor, and you don't want to go up there without permission," Bo Yu warned.

Chu Suifeng nodded and looked at the layout of the house. He found that there were very few things with a sense of life, and many supplies were for one person. He asked, "Do you live alone in such a big house?" Bo Yu

nodded lightly: " Yeah, but the cleaning lady will come to clean every other week."

"Where's the meal?" Chu Suifeng asked the question he was most concerned about, looking at Bo Yu with burning eyes.

Bo Yu glanced at Chu Suifeng, expecting that he didn't know how to cook, and wrote lightly: "I'll do it."

Chu Suifeng clicked his tongue regretfully in his heart, thinking that Bo Yu had a cooking aunt at home, and Bo Yu was so rich. , the food cooked by someone must be delicious, but I didn't expect that Bo Yu would cook it himself. I don't know how the young master cooks. Is it difficult to eat?

He finally discovered that Bo Yu didn't like others to set foot on his territory. Usually, people with such a strong sense of territoriality are also very possessive.

Bo Yu asked: "Do you have any taboos?"

Chu Suifeng: "No."

Anyone who has stayed in the infinite flow world for a period of time will not be picky about food. As long as it is not something that cannot be eaten, Chu Suifeng will probably Able to swallow without changing his expression.

Bo Yu said nothing more and said calmly: "You can get familiar with the environment first, I have something else to do..."

He turned around and was about to leave when Chu Suifeng stopped him.

"Mr. Bo." Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "I want to take a bath, can I borrow two clothes first?"

After coming back all day, he was still wearing the clothes over there, and Chu Suifeng had long wanted to change.

He looked at Bo Yu's eyebrows frowning slightly, as if he regretted not thinking of this when he was outside just now, but it was already dark, so he nodded reluctantly and led Chu Suifeng up to the second floor.

Chu Suifeng waited outside Bo Yu's room for a few minutes. When Bo Yu came out, he handed it to Chu Suifeng with a brand new set of home clothes and said, "No need to return it." Chu Suifeng looked down and

prepared The clothes were quite complete, and he smiled casually and said, "Thank you, Mr. Bo."

Bo Yu pointed out the location of the bathroom for him. Chu Suifeng walked easily and quickly carried his clothes to the bathroom.

When passing the trash can in the corridor on the second floor, Chu Suifeng thought of something, took out the small flyer that had been in his pocket for a long time, threw it away, and happily went into the bathroom to take a shower.

The bathroom on the second floor is large, but there are no other items. There should be a bathroom in Bo Yu's room, so he hardly uses it.

Chu Suifeng took the first shower after coming back. He took a very solemn shower, humming a tuneless song and washing himself. He reluctantly thought about how to ensure Bo Yu's safety within three days and prevent him from comatose.

After all, this man has a lot of problems. If he is locked in a room and eaten by monsters, he will have to find a job again.

Yes.

Chu Suifeng's lips curled up into a smile. As a "family doctor", it was normal for him to prescribe medicine to his patients.

After taking a bath, Chu Suifeng changed into the clothes given by Bo Yu.

The size of the home clothes was large, and it fit Chu Suifeng just right. However, a certain fabric was a bit inappropriate, and it was a bit tight.

Chu Suifeng casually took a towel and wiped his wet hair lazily. He was about to ask Bo Yu to buy something for "medicine". After all, he had no money.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he came out of the bathroom, he saw Bo Yu standing in front of the trash can in the corridor, staring at the small flyers in the trash can, his calm and composed expression showing signs of cracking.

Chu Suifeng stopped wiping his hair, then approached Bo Yu as if nothing had happened, took a look, and said with a smile, "The person who gave me the leaflets praised me for being there. I must be popular. What do you think, Mr. Bo?"

Bo Yu slowly raised his head, Narrow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, looking at Chu Suifeng complicatedly. His lips moved and asked, "Are you really a family doctor?" "

Yes." Chu Suifeng approached Bo Yu and raised the corners of his lips. , the slightly moist vapor on his body rushed towards his face, his deep and handsome eyebrows approached, and his voice was smiling: "He's your family doctor." Bo

Yu's breath stagnated, and his dark eyes reflected the man's outstretched hand, A slight chill ran down my spine, and a very convincing idea suddenly came to my mind: This person couldn't really be a liar, someone who came here to cheat people out of food, drink, money, and sex, right?

To a certain extent, Bo Yu was half right.

Just as Bo Yu was cautiously planning to retreat and wondering whether to throw him over his shoulder, Chu Suifeng's raised hand reached towards the side of his face.

A cold breeze blew over the side of Bo Yu's face. Chu Suifeng quickly retracted his hand, patted Bo Yu's shoulder, and said with a smile: "There is something dirty, I have patted it away for you."

Bo Yu felt relieved. , suddenly realized that there seemed to be signs of illness again at the moment when the chill climbed up my spine, but soon the feeling disappeared.

He pursed his pale thin lips slightly, looked at Chu Suifeng, and his eyes flashed.

"By the way, Mr. Bo." Chu Suifeng stood back, letting Bo Yu look at him openly, and said with a smile: "I need something to help you treat your illness. It's best to use it tomorrow. I can help Should I buy it? The money will be deducted from my future salary."

The probation period had just begun, and it was the first time that Bo Yu saw someone who was worried about his future salary, but it seemed inexplicably normal when it came to Chu Suifeng.

Bo Yu nodded and asked, "What do I need to buy?"

Chu Suifeng kept counting: "writing brush, yellow paper, cinnabar, red cloth..."

Every time Chu Suifeng said something, Bo Yu's expression went blank.

After speaking in one breath, Chu Suifeng glanced at the young man's frozen expression, smiled at the corner of his mouth, and said: "These things are very important, and none of them can be missing. They are closely related to the condition. Have you remembered it, Mr. Bo?"

Bo Yu felt that at any time Maybe the disease of coma is not important anymore. The one who believes in a strange liar is the one who has lost his mind and needs to pour out the water in his brain.

But the intuition in his heart always told him that Chu Suifeng might be the life-saving straw.

Thinking of the strong intuition at that moment, Bo Yu took a deep breath, nodded, and looked deeply at Chu Suifeng: "You better not lie to me."

Otherwise, after three days, he will be waiting to go to jail.

Chu Suifeng said with a smile: "Of course I didn't lie to you."

"Oh, there's more."

As soon as Chu Suifeng finished speaking, he looked at the young man Danfeng opposite and his eyes widened slightly with joy. He raised his lips and said, "It's not about treating diseases. , I just want to ask Mr. Bo to buy some pairs of pants for me."

Chu Suifeng lowered his head and said with some distress: "The ones inside are a bit tight."

Bo Yu: "..."

The indifference and desolation disappeared completely, Bo Yu pointed The tip trembled, and he uttered one word with a bit of gritted teeth: "Okay."

The topic ended, and Bo Yu returned to the room.

Chu Suifeng looked at the young man who looked a bit in a hurry from behind, curled his lips, and slowly walked back to the room on the right side of Bo Yu's room.

Since you want to protect your meal tickets, of course you have to live closest.

After a peaceful night's sleep, Chu Suifeng wanted to make a good impression on his boss and got up "early" to go to work the next day.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I opened the door and stood on the second floor, I could smell the fragrant aroma of noodles downstairs.

After Chu Suifeng washed up and went downstairs, Bo Yu happened to come out with a bowl of noodles.

The young man was wearing beige home clothes. The warm and gentle color melted away some of the alienation in his temperament. The sunlight outside the floor-to-ceiling window of the small garden not far away was just right. It shone in obliquely and hit Bo Yu. His cool eyebrows exuded a faint light. The golden light is as beautiful as a picture scroll.

Bo Yu's home clothes are exactly the same as those worn by Chu Suifeng, except that Chu Suifeng is black.

"Mr. Bo is so considerate." Chu Suifeng took another look and stretched out his hand with a smile.

Bo Yu walked around him without squinting, sat down at the dining table, and said calmly: "There is still more in the pot."

Chu Suifeng thought he would say he didn't cook your portion, so he couldn't help but glance at Bo Yu.

The young man with his back to him seemed to feel his gaze and suddenly said: "Three meals are included."

Chu Suifeng understood, the smile on his lips deepened, he went into the kitchen and served himself a bowl of noodles, and sat down opposite Bo Yu. start.

The taste was surprisingly good, and Chu Suifeng ate it all without realizing it.

After finishing a bowl of home-cooked noodles, Chu Suifeng looked at Bo Yu appreciatively and increased the life value of Bo Yu. He thought that he had found the right meal ticket. He had to keep an eye on it and not let it go. People just hang up like that casually.

He was already fast at eating, especially after practicing in the infinite flow world, he became even faster.

When Chu Suifeng finished eating, Bo Yu across from him was still eating. His movements were elegant and dignified. It looked like he was not eating an ordinary bowl of noodles at home, but tasting high-end ingredients in a high-end restaurant.

Chu Suifeng propped up his chin and watched for a while, thinking whether he could have a complete meal at this speed and then be eliminated. When Bo Yu finished eating.

"Mr. Bo, are you ready for what I said yesterday?"

After eating, Chu Suifeng felt that it was time for him to do something serious.

Bo Yu nodded lightly, stood up, went to the living room next to him to get the bag, and handed it to Chu Suifeng: "Check it out." Chu Suifeng took it and

looked at it. Except for a certain item, there were other things that needed to be used. Nothing less, and even more of the same thing.

He took out the latest mobile phone inside, raised his eyebrows in slight surprise, looked at Bo Yu, and asked with a chuckle: "Mr. Bo, is this considered an employee benefit?"

Before Bo Yu nodded, Chu Suifeng Then he said: "But something is missing?"

He raised his eyebrows and asked: "Where are my pants?"

Bo Yu said as calmly as possible: "I don't know your size. I have a card inserted in my phone. I'll give it to you." You pay."

"This is the kind of thing you'll get from now on." Bo Yu said, "Buy it yourself."

God knows how embarrassed he was when he finished buying all those messy things and looked at the models of underwear on the shelf.