Chapter 27

Now that he has decided to give it a try, what does it matter if he is discovered?

No matter what the plan is, just smash it.

Xie Zexi pondered for a moment, nodded and said, "Okay."

Jiang Ling bent his eyes as he thought, loosened his hands that were tightly clasped together, and unintentionally exposed his anxiety, and hummed a tune he didn't understand in a high-spirited voice.

"Then it's settled. Don't regret it then." Jiang Ling emphasized.

"If you regret it, you can come directly to the door." Xie Zexi said with a faint smile: "The Jinyao Building is over there. The 19th floor is the president's office. We work at 8:30 on weekdays. Welcome."

Jiang Ling secretly wrote it down and hesitated for a moment . Fan, he asked in a low voice with a little embarrassment: "Then if I'm not here to ask for a bill, can I come to you occasionally?" "

I'll come over during your off-duty hours and won't disturb your work. I'll just come to you to eat. Wasting your time." After Jiang Ling explained, he looked at Xie Zexi expectantly.

"Okay." Xie Zexi raised the corner of his mouth and said, "There are many delicious restaurants near Jinyao. I will take you to eat there."

There was one thing about Jiang Ling that he admired very much. He always threw straight shots as always and expressed his feelings frankly and sincerely. Ideas and needs will not be left to guessing, which is completely different from those people around you who beat around the bush and have one hundred and eighty ideas.

At the same time, Jiang Ling can control the speed of the ball and is easily satisfied and will not cause trouble to others. Therefore, he is endearingly straightforward and comfortable to get along with, so it is easy to relax and be infected by his emotions.

Smile a lot, right? Xie Zexi raised his hand and touched his lower lip, and the corners of his lips curved wider.

"Okay!" Jiang Ling smiled even happier.

"But besides eating, you can also do something else." Xie Zexi said.

"Do something else?" Jiang Ling blinked and repeated subconsciously, his cheeks slowly turning red, his eyes wandering, and he glanced at Xie Zexi from time to time.

"What are you thinking about?" Xie Zexi saw through Jiang Ling's little thoughts at a glance and said with a half-smile, "I mean activities like going to the movies and paragliding." "

Oh." Jiang Ling was disappointed and regretfully said I pressed down the picture of blushing and heartbeat in my head.

Then, he suddenly came to his senses, leaned towards Xie Zexi with his hands on his seat, and asked with bright eyes: "Watch a movie together?"

Isn't that something only couples can do? !

Jiang Ling suddenly came closer happily, his delicate eyebrows widening in front of his eyes. Xie Zexi's eyes fell on the young man's red lips, and the touchless warmth in the secret room seemed to pass before his eyes.

His eyes danced, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, he said "hmm", held Jiang Ling's shoulders and asked him to sit back.

Jiang Ling was unaware of it and thought he was scheming. He said slyly: "That's just right. I have a lot of movies I want to watch but I haven't seen them yet. You said you wanted to watch them together, but you have to watch them with me." "Okay

. Xie Zexi glanced at the shocked expressions of the staff outside the venue who were staring at the live broadcast room. He hurriedly waved to Director Yang, smiled at Jiang Ling and said, "Please watch the show." Jiang Ling followed Xie Zexi's gaze in confusion

. , seeing Director Yang's expression change slightly as he walked towards the live broadcast room, he immediately took out his phone, then turned to look at Fu Jingming with a frown.

The other guests waiting to go back to the cabin also noticed the movement over there and looked at each other in confusion.

Jiang Ling's curiosity was aroused. Looking at Xie Zexi who was calm and composed, he felt as if his heart was scratched by a cat. He asked with interest, "What's wrong? Something happened to Fu Jingming?"

He just felt that Xie Zexi It seems like he knows everything.

Xie Zexi watched the staff hand the ringing mobile phone to Fu Jingming, smiled, and whispered a few words to Jiang Ling.

Jiang Ling's smile grew bigger and bigger as he listened. Finally, he applauded Xie Zexi and said, "The anger on the snowmobile is still there last time. This is how it should be!" "What

Fu Jingming cares about most is his reputation and career, enjoying everyone's happiness." The feeling of looking at him so high must be uncomfortable now."

Jiang Ling looked at Fu Jingming, who was answering the phone outside the camera with an increasingly ugly expression. He could vaguely hear the uncontrollable roar and whispered with a smile on his face. : "Xie Zexi, you did a great job!"

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling with a nasty smile, and imagined that little devil horns and devil tails appeared on his head. He helplessly turned Jiang Ling's face back to look at him, and said: "In the future, Don't smile like that at other people."

It's really like a villain.

Jiang Ling was forced to turn back and look at Xie Zexi, and blinked in confusion after hearing this.

Suddenly an idea came to mind... Could it be that Xie Zexi was... jealous?

Jiang Ling's heart skipped a beat. He glanced at Xie Zexi in surprise and shyness, nodded solemnly, and promised: "Okay, I will smile like this in front of you from now on."

Xie Zexi:?

He was just about to say whether Jiang Ling had misunderstood something, when Fu Jingming came back with a gloomy face and looked at him coldly.

Xie Zexi raised his eyebrows, calmly and calmly, and only glanced at Fu Jingming with pity, as if he was seeing an insignificant ant, not worth saying a word.

Fu Jingming suddenly changed color, veins on his forehead popped out, his chest kept rising and falling, and he could not hide his gnashing of teeth in the camera. He was carefully pulled away by Tao Yuanbai who noticed something was wrong.

Jiang Ling silently gave Xie Zexi a thumbs up, looked at Xie Zexi with admiration, and sighed melancholy.

In terms of Qi Ren's power, Xie Zexi seems to be about to surpass him. What should I do?

Seeing the delicate atmosphere, other guests craned their necks and pricked up their ears.

Director Yang quickly cleared his throat, walked to the guests and announced: "Everyone has worked hard today. This time we decided to give everyone enough time to rest. It will be four days, but within four days, please prepare a copy. A true gift for your lover. You are not allowed to ask your lover what he likes. Think about what your lover wants." "

This gift will be used in the fifth game session. This is the last game. Although there will be no punishment session, you Your lover will be full of expectations, so please treat him with care and don't let him down."

Gift?

Xie Zexi glanced at Jiang Ling who was cheerful and seemed to have a good choice.

Jiang Ling fell into deep thought. What should he give Xie Zexi as a gift? It seems so hard to choose.

"Director Yang." Guan Quan raised his hand and said eagerly: "We don't have mobile phones, money, or equipment. It's hard to prepare gifts. Can you give us your mobile phones for a few days?" The other guests' eyes lit up, and they all looked at

Director Yang and nodded vigorously.

In addition to being itchy after not touching the phone for too long, everyone saw the movements of Director Yang and the crew on the set just now, as well as Fu Jingming's dark face. It felt like everyone knew something, but they didn't. Feeling uncomfortable all over.

Guan Quan said seriously: "Director Yang, I don't think I can conjure up a gift out of thin air. I need to buy it online." "I have

thought about what to give, but I lack the materials. Director Yang, I also need to buy it online." Niu Feng scratched his head He scratched his head and smiled sheepishly.

Ai Qi also joined in the persuasion: "Director Yang..."

Director Yang rubbed his head with a headache and glanced at Fu Jingming, who was exuding gloom.

The game session has been decided a long time ago, and the variety show is about to end. Originally, it was okay to give a mobile phone for a few days, but it was less of a scene of tossing the guests. However, after the Fu Jingming incident happened and everyone saw the hot search, the atmosphere will probably be more subtle. .

"Director Yang." Jiang Ling glanced at everyone and joined in the fun: "I need it too." "

Okay." Most of the guests requested this. Director Yang made a decisive decision, abandoned Fu Jingming, and said, "But not Everyone takes it, just one person can take it, you can vote for it."

Everyone looked at each other, except Tao Yuanbai and Fu Jingming, and finally unanimously chose Jiang Ling, even Xie Zexi was no exception.

Jiang Ling was extremely confused. He looked at everyone and asked, "Why did you all choose me?"

"The food is delicious," Zhao Youlu said.

Guan Quan scratched his cheek and said, "Don't we come to your house every day? You are the one to choose."

Ai Qi said with a smile, "You are our savior."

Niu Feng nodded in agreement.

Xie Zexi said nothing and looked at Jiang Ling with a faint smile.

Before Jiang Ling could react, Guan Quan said enthusiastically: "I think we get along quite well. It's almost as if we've met each other so late. When the variety show is over, I really can't let you go, especially when you cook so much." It tastes like home."

He looked reluctant to leave. He just stretched out his hand to pat Jiang Ling's shoulder. Under the gazes of Zhao Youlu and Xie Zexi, he silently withdrew it and added: "Can I come and play with you then?"

Zhao You Lu pulled Guan Quan and said: "Let's go together."

Ai Qi came over and said with a smile: "Call us when you want to get together. Niu Feng and I will come too."

Jiang Ling looked confused and thought about himself in confusion The lonely otaku who had no friends in his two lifetimes was unexpectedly chosen by so many people one day and became a current person with a lot of friends.

Although it seems to be because of his cooking skills?

Since the trending search went viral, the number of people in the live broadcast room has surged. In a short period of time, it has reached a terrifying number.

Except for the fight and the barrage of cynicism against Fu Jingming, the audience who saw this scene burst into laughter.

[: Isn't this a lifesaver? There are four novices sitting together. The last time the conductor was there, they helped several times. If they are allowed to do it by themselves at this level, they will probably only be able to eat boiled cabbage or dark dishes for a few weeks. ]

[: Jiang Xiaoling has no idea of ​​his own importance! 】

【: Xiao Jiang's confused look is because he really didn't expect it. Hahahaha, thank you for the way he looked at him! Woo hoo hoo, knocked to death. 】

【: Hahahahaha, the bug team is worthy of being a bug. Boss Xie is in charge, and Jiang Xiaoling is in charge. One of them leads the team steadily to take the first place, and the other firmly captures everyone's stomach [dog head holding flowers in its mouth]】 【:

It's not just because of the cooking skills. , Guan Quan and Zhao Youlu both seem to have family backgrounds. Needless to say, Ai Qi has a large number of die-hard fans. Niu Feng's songs once dominated the charts for less than half a month, and for a while his songs could be heard across the country. , is it really just because the food is delicious? ]

[: Agreed, I believe what Guan Quan said is compatible. Jiang Ling's personality is completely different from the negative information posted by previous marketing accounts. He was originally considered negative, but now that he is a fan, he feels very cheerful. ]

[: That's right, he doesn't look like the same person at all. He bullies newcomers, dumps big names, and shows contempt for competitors... So what's going on with all the dirty stuff? ]

[:... I went to dig it up and found out that the black material started by mocking Tao Yuanbai's acting skills who debuted at the same time. From that time on, the black material was all about competing with Tao Yuanbai, and most of the marketing accounts were with Fu. The navy company that Jing Ming colluded with, ugh. 】

【:? What? ! 】

【: I am super! Pulled out another big melon? ! ]

During the heated discussion and discussion in the live broadcast room, Director Yang asked the staff to give Jiang Ling his mobile phone and warned: "Don't make trouble with casual online shopping. This gift is very important to you." The guests looked at

Jiang Ling like a baby. Holding the phone in his hand, he nodded.

Everyone was sensible and did not use their mobile phones in front of the camera to find out what happened. They suppressed their curiosity and got on the bus back.

Different from the last time, on the bus back this time, no one fell asleep. Everyone was full of energy, couldn't wait, and talked quietly.

On the other hand, Fu Jingming and Tao Yuanbai, who were sitting in the last row, looked ugly and the atmosphere was stiff.

Jiang Ling was still a little unable to recover. He held his chin and thought for a long time, then asked Xie Zexi curiously: "Is the food I cook really so delicious? Can I become a chef in a five-star hotel?" Xie Zexi

smiled. He rubbed Jiang Ling's soft black hair and said, "Just because the food is delicious, we can't let them keep interacting with you after the variety show is over. It's probably because you have a good personality." "

Okay?" Jiang Ling thought to himself. He used to But the most unpopular child in the orphanage was stoned because he was unlovable.

"What about you?" Jiang Ling came back from the long memories, smiled carelessly, tugged on Xie Zexi's coat, and asked: "Did you choose me because of my food, or because of who I am? ?"

Xie Zexi looked at Jiang Ling's expectant peach blossom eyes and was about to speak when Jiang Ling suddenly smiled and said, "You should think carefully before answering. If you choose me, you will have my food."