50

A WEEK LATER

Sitting on the floor, head rested behind on the soft surface of bed, you gazed at the ceiling with your pale face. Your tears had dried up after a week of relentless crying, your heart heavy with the agony of your divorce. 

Every time you close your eyes, you mind display cruel reminder of the shattered dreams and broken promises that now lay in ruins around you.

From the day, you signed the divorce papers, silence of your room hung heavy, your cries echoed, a symphony of grief and loss that filled the air with a heaviness that seemed impossible to bear. You felt like a puzzle with missing pieces, a painting with faded colors, a story with an abrupt, unhappy ending. 

In that moment, you allowed yourself to feel the rawness of your emotions, to grieve the love that was lost, and to find a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness that enveloped you. 

But now you're tired.

Tired of everything...

" You're happy with her!?" You mumbled to yourself and tightly shut down your lashes as they were burning in pain. 

You thought jungkook went back to korea and living his life happily with Laura. You couldn't shake the mental torment of imagining him living a carefree life with his mistress while you bore the brunt of his infidelity.

 The mere thought of laura moving on with jungkook left you behind in a sea of heartache. It was a bitter pill to swallow, a sharp pain that cut through you like a knife.

"I thought we gonna make our love stronger, stronger than any temptation that came our way" your voice broke, the words catching in your throat like shards of glass.

" Once you asked me to say that I'm yours, only yours.." you gulp the lump " and i  did...but you were never mine" a sad chuckle left your throat along with a lone stripe of tear. 

You let your tears escape as they were just releasing your pain and struggle. Just when your phone rang, took you out of your miserable state, you looked beside on the bed and streched your arm to take it. 

You sighed when you gazed at the caller ID that was none other than Jackson with whom you cheated on your husband.

Oh sorry.... your ex husband.

But still it aches your heart. 

Jackson was calling you multiple times from last one week as you left the place after knowing the reality that you slept with him by imaging him as jungkook.

You always called jungkook a cheater but look now you're too a cheater. 

The phone stopped ringing and you again closed your eyes. But then a message popped up in your phone, making you open your eyes and looked at it. 

It was from Jackson.

" Did you forget about your promise Amor? You said you will help me" 

You rubbed your face in frustration as you totally forgot about this. Because of your personal problem you forgot about him. 

You forgot to help him. 

Before leaving jungkook's mansion, you already set everything and decided to take action after few days but your emotions were wrapped around your mind and crying made you forget everything. 

But now it's time to take action. 

To get back Jackson sister Laura away from jungkook. He wants his sister back to him safe from jungkook.