29

Ten to fifteen black cars entered inside the Jeon mansion while the guards were running behind, for the security of the most important person. The cars stopped and a guard opened the car door for the person. An old man stepped down with his sunglasses on. He tapped his fingers on the car door before roaming his eyes around the property. 

He closed his coat button before stepping forward, entering inside the mansion. 

Guards along with the workers bowed to the person, while he just walked inside and removed his glasses. 

Jungkook stepped down from the stairs and smirked looking at the person and said

" Welcome, father in law" 

Skarlova chuckled as it was very rare to hear ' father in law' from jungkook's mouth. He opened his arms and jungkook hugged him while skarlova patted his back in proud. 

" How are you my son?" He asked while he said with a grin " better than fantastic" 

Skarlova nodded while jungkook gestures him to sit. He walked towards the sofa and sat on it like a king. While jungkook took the opposite side of the sofa. 

" Where's my dau-" skarlova was about to complete his words but stopped in the middle when he saw Laura behind jungkook as she was coming towards them. 

He knows her but what's she doing here? 

He frowned and looked at jungkook who understands his dazed expressions and said " we need to talk" 

Skarlova noticed the depth of seriousness in his words and nodded before they stood and walked towards jungkook's office room. 

MEANWHILE

You looked out of the window and saw black cars standing in a line. You eyes turned teary eyes and feels pain in your heart and chuckled sadly 

" You didn't came to meet me..first" 

You bit your lips as they were started trembling but you controlled your emotions and wiped your tears before turning around and walked towards the bed. 

OTHERSIDE

" ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY... JUNGKOOK" skarlova shouted before hitting the table with his fist. 

Jungkook sighed and extended the glass of water towards him as it's not good for his health, to take stress. 

" Drink it...first" 

Skarlova threw the glass on the floor and punched his fist again as he was angry at him. " I told you to not tell her about the deal..."

He glares at jungkook in anger and disappointment as he never expected this kind of behaviour from his side.

Jungkook pushed his hair back in frustration and said " i wasn't intended to but she wasn't ready to listen anything..at that time and my anger overpowered me.." 

He tells him his side of story while skarlova scoffed and said " so, you told her that she's a fucking deal for you..." He stood up in anger and the chair fell down " her marriage with you is different and our deal is different... jungkook " 

Jungkook too stood up and said with the same energy " i know both things are different and i never wanted to hurt her but she provoked me that time" 

Skarlova shook his head as he was not impressed by his doing. Now he understood why you didn't picked up his calls. You were angry at him. He trusted jungkook to not give you any pain but he did. And he knows you won't forgive him easily. 

" What about that girl.. Laura?" Skarlova asked in the same anger while jungkook again sat on his seat and sighed heavily before speaking

" As per your information...i found many other the too..."