39

The grand door of the mansion creaked open, four maids gracefully entered with their footsteps echoed through the opulent hallway along with two big suitcases in their hands.

At the same time, Laura walked out of her room and frowned looking at the maids as they made their way towards the staircase.

Has anyone come...Laura thought.
And her eyes were locked at the disappearing figures of the maids towards Jungkook's room.

Her valley of eyes deepened, tracing their footsteps towards Jungkook's room and tried to make a possible guess but her chain of thoughts broke when her phone buzzed with a notification and she looked down before walking inside her room again.

While, with grace and anticipation, maids opened the door before entering inside, they directly walked towards the dressing room and carefully placed the belongings in the wardrobe, creating a scene of elegance and organization. The wardrobe now holds a collection of beautiful garments, like before.

Meanwhile,

You took your cautious steps back into the mansion after three long weeks, a whirlwind of emotions engulfs inside you. The heavy weight of sadness, fear, and confusion still lingers in your heart, but there is also a glimmer of resilience and determination shining through.

You recall the moment when your husband, jungkook humbly requested you to come back. His words were filled with remorse and a genuine desire to make amends. After much contemplation, you made the difficult decision to return, driven by a mix of love, hope, and a longing to salvage.

However, your anger and pain remain ever-present. The wounds from the betrayal are still raw, and it will take time for healing to transpire.

You roamed your eyes around the mansion as it  now holds the weight of the hurtful memories, causing your heart to ache with every step while tracing your eyes to every corner.

The passage of three weeks has not dulled the intensity of your emotions. The absence has allowed you to reflect, to process the pain and disappointment. Though you have chosen to return, but the scars of the past are etched deep within you.

Yet, amidst the lingering pain, there is a glimmer of hope. You're determined to rebuild, to find a way to move forward together after clearing all the misunderstandings and reclaim your strength and assert your worth and power.

You walked inside your room and a mix of conflicting emotions flooded into you. The anger and pain intertwine with the flicker of forgiveness and the desire to rebuild what was broken. The rooms become a battleground of emotions when you graze your eyes to every corner.

A wave of emotions washed over over.  The air felt heavy with anticipation, as if every corner held the memories of love and the pain that had driven you both apart.

Your eyes become teary and thought that this room was once a sanctuary of warmth and intimacy.

 You walked towards the bed before sitting on it, you traced the soft mattress with your delicate ones as the bed was neatly made but untouched, stood as a reminder of the nights you both spent side by side, whispering secrets and dreams into the darkness.

Your eyes scanned the familiar surroundings, taking in every detail. The soft glow of the bedside lamp, casting a warm golden hue on the dark walls.

The scent of your and his shared perfume lingered in the air, a delicate fragrance that once brought comfort and familiarity. Now, it carried a hint of sadness, a reminder of the love that had been lost and the wounds needed time to heal.

The room seemed frozen in time, caught between the echoes of your past and the uncertain future that lay before you both. It was a space where love and pain had coexisted, where dreams and shattered hopes had collided.