55

Your heart racing, breathes comes shaky. while you feel like your legs paralysed and body trembling as the cold steel barrel of the gun pointed at your forehead. 

His words shattered the illusion you had held onto for years, exposing the painful reality that the man you believed to be your grandfather was not biologically related to you. You stood frozen, your eyes wide with disbelief, as the weight of this revelation settled upon you. 

You looked into dwayne's eyes, searching for reassurance, but instead, you found a smirk playing upon his lips, a hint of satisfaction in his gaze.

His every words hung heavy in the air, revealing the harsh truth about your life. Betrayal and hurt washed over you like a tidal wave, leaving you feeling utterly shattered. Tears streamed down your face, your heart aching with the weight of this devastating revelation.

Every memory, every moment you had cherished, now felt like a illusion. The life you had known, the love you had believed in, all came crashing down around you. The foundation of your identity had been ripped away, leaving you adrift in a sea of confusion and pain.

 While, the presence of your real grandfather added another layer of complexity, leaving you torn in disbelief and skepticism. 

You deeply looked into his eyes with your weak ones, only to find a hint of favourable emotions as you're his blood. Even a slightest emotion, 

but no his blue, wrinkled orbs were wrapped by anger, hatred and disgust. He has no love, caring emotions for you. 

He just want his revenge. 

His useless revenge.

You closed your eyes and a drop of tear escaped your eyes as you cursed yourself and thought of your loved ones 

your grandpa and jungkook.

And not to trust them. You wanted to fight to save your life but for what.

You have nothing to fight.

As after what you did, who'll gonna accept you. Jungkook already divorced and your grandpa, now you can't even make an eye contact with him. 

As now you understood, why he always cared for your safety.

You have no courage to stood infront of him anymore.

Your mind was meddling between your emotional thoughts but then a sudden protective instincts kick in you as you remembered that a innocent soul was growing inside you. you wrapped your arms around your belly, as if you're shielding your unborn child from the danger that loomed before you.

Even though you know, you would never accept this baby in your life as the baby doesn't belongs to jungkook but his enemy

Jack.

But still, your hearts wants to keep this baby alive, safe and sound.

You collected your emotions and opened your trembling lips to speak " I'm pregnant" 

You whispered, enough to hear Dwayne. 

You thought he would show some mercy and leave you but your valley of eyes deepen when he scoffed and started laughing, mocking you.

Did you spell any joke?...you thought, looking at him. 

While jack also joined him and you blinked multiple times before saying " I'm serious...I'm pregnant" 

You raised your voice a little and Dwayne looked at you with a smirk before stepping forward, he held your chin with his thumb and index finger and throws a low blow.