51

Standing in the bathroom, your heart pounding loudly in your chest. The room felt suffocating, the air heavy with the weight of your emotions. Dark clouds loomed, casting a shadow over your already troubled mind. 

 The sweat on your brow mirrored the turmoil within your soul as from last two days you were kept puking but then your caretaker suggested you to take a pregnancy test and you never expected this to come.

" I'm pregnant " you muttered looking at the two lines in the test kit.

There's a emotion of joy, love swirl within you as your eyes got teary " mine and jungk-" 

You stopped in the middle when the realization hit you hard - the baby. 

The baby you carried belong to.......!?

Pushing your steps back, you covered your mouth as you realised last time you had sex with Jackson and after more than a week you daily started feeling the symptoms of pregnancy. 

That means this baby belong to Jackson, not jungkook.

Sweat was forming along with the confusion and despair clouded in your thoughts as you grappled with the harsh reality of your circumstances. The bathroom walls seemed to close in, echoing the complexity of your emotions, a whirlwind of pain, betrayal, and uncertainty swirling around you.

" NO..."

You shouted as you held the pregnancy kit in your trembling hands, a mix of fear, disgust, and regret washed over you.

This baby doesn't belong to jungkook but to his enemy.

You threw the kit away from you with the feeling of disgust. "I... I can't believe this," you whispered, your voice barely audible over the pounding of your heart. 

"How could this happen?" Your words trembled with a mix of disbelief and fear, the weight of the situation bearing down on you.

 Tears welled up in your eyes as you struggled to come to terms with the harsh reality before you. The silence in the bathroom was deafening, broken only by the sound of your shaky breaths.

Your sobs echoing in the bathroom. The weight of your emotions felt like a heavy burden, crushing your spirit and dignity. You were a mess, heart shattered into a million pieces.

 The thought of aborting crossed your mind in a desperate attempt to escape the pain, but you couldn't bring yourself to be so cruel. 

The hurt ran deep, a constant ache in your chest. First, betrayal by your own husband, second, the pain of divorce, and now this unexpected turn of events had left you feeling lost and broken. It was like life had thrown you into a storm, and you were struggling to find shelter amidst the chaos.

The situation was heavy, filled with unspoken anguish and the echoes of shattered dreams. As your phone rang, breaking the heavy silence, offering a momentary distraction from the overwhelming pain. You wiped away your tears and took a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom.

 With a shaky hand, you reached for the phone. You see the caller ID before clearing your throat, you answered with the hello.

" I did what you asked for...mam...when are you coming?" You heard the person on the otherside before nodding 

" I'll be there soon" 

You cutted the call with a sigh and lifted up your gaze only to meet with your reflection in the mirror a stark reminder of the turmoil within you.

 The weight of carrying a baby, a symbol of your husband's enemy, felt like a heavy burden on your shoulders. Disgust, anger, and betrayal mingled in your heart, creating a storm of conflicting emotions.