3

Skarlova, jungkook and others turned their head towards Oliver they saw him laying down on the floor and blood was oozing out from his chest, somebody shot him making a hole.

" You forgot the important rule of mafia world.....never turn your back to your enemies " they'll turned toward the voice came and saw yn standing on the last step of stairs holding gun in her hands.

JUNGKOOK POV

After kicking this shit i turned back to sit on the couch and start talking to skarlova but a gun sound took our attention we'll looked towards the entrance and Oliver's whimpering body laying down on the floor i furrowed my brows in confusion who shot him. After few seconds a beautiful voice heard in the room and i turned my head to other side and saw beautiful girl standing at the last stair. She looked beautiful and gun in her hands made her look hot. Then suddenly i remembered that she's the girl i saw in Korean airport who beaten my driver but what she's doing here.

_______

YN POV

I was getting bore in my room and decided to get some fresh air. I came out and walked towards the stairs but stopped hearing my grandpa's voice his voice was deep scary, i looked down to see with whom he's talking. I heard their conversation and it's disgusting how in the hell this man can ask for children and women for trafficking, but grandpa denied him. This is the thing I loved about my grandpa. He's a mafia, do many illegal work but he never hurts in innocent, children and women. This is why i never hated his work and him. Then suddenly i saw my grandpa choking him and pushed him backwards. That guy stepped back pullout his gun and pointed at grandpa but before he can another guy kicked him and he fell down. I took a sigh in relief then he asked guards to throw him out. But again that guy run inside with a gun and at the same time another guard roaming behind me, i took his gun from his waist and shoot at him before he could shoot my grandpa. I know how to play with guns well this is the best thing I learnt being in mafia family.

Grandpa and the other guy looked at the almost lifeless body of that guy and then at me. My grandpa called me 

" Yn "

I moved and stand beside him.

" Here meet he's-" i cut him off

" Grandpa I'm not interested in any of your work or member" with that i gave him gun and walked out.

Skarlova turned to jungkook and said " don't mind her... i spoiled her too much"

" Yesah too much" jimin said looking at yn.

" Is she your granddaughter " taehyung asked in surprised.

Skarlova nodded.

Jungkook looked at your disappearing figure with a smirk which was almost invisible. He was shocked to see you there, he didn't know that you were skarlova's granddaughter.

" You wanted to talk to me right" skarlova asked

" Yes" jungkook said

Skarlova nodded and said " let's talk in my office" and he stood up and went to his office followed by jungkook, taehyung and jimin.

______

" Hmmm....i understand everything, first I'm sorry about your loss.....but he didn't come to meet me yet...but I'm ready to help you in finding him and killing  " Skarlova asked.

" No...i wanted to kill that bastered with my own hands"
Jungkook said.

" But..i want something back to help you" skarlova added.

Jungkook looked at him and raised his brow " what"

Skarlova moved forward and put his hands on the table before intertwining them and said " marry my granddaughter"