43

" I won't regret this time" you again mumbled and waited few more seconds but he didn't budge from his place and here you cursed heavily under your breath and before changing the gear, you accelerated the car rapidly towards him but he still did not move and was waiting for you to hit him.

And end everything.

Your heartbeat fasten along with your pedal on accelerator, looking at him standing without any fear. Your gripped tightened around the steering wheel while the tears again started blurring your vision, making it harder for you to look infront of you. 

Wiping out your tears harshly, your eyes widened in terror and turned the steering wheel abruptly before pulling out break, you breath heavily in terror.

Jungkook looked a little down as the car was just few inches away from hitting him. His expression was same steel ones as he doesn't cared about his life because he knows you would never hurt him in your stable mind. 

Emotions were high on you but he knows you and trust you.

You opened the car door, stepping out and took some big steps towards him and started punching on his chest with your full strength while the tears were streaming down to your eyes. 

" What do you think, you're doing?..You almost got hit... don't you care about yourself" you yelled at him, continuously punching on his chest.

But he didn't budge a little and waited for you to calm down but you're not ready to stop in either way. His men's were watching the drama but they knows the reality behind your actions.

You care for him.

He softly hold your wrist over his chest and said " stop..or you will hurt yourself" 

His tone was stern yet soft and you looked at him for a moment, finding any kind of emotions but he was standing there without any emotion. You scrunched your face and pulled your hand away from him and said

" I was already hurt...but today YOU BROKE ME...JEON" you yelled at him while his valley of eyes deepen in dazed. 

You were all good when he left you but then Kai told him that suddenly your behaviour changed and you walked out. He tracked your location with the gps inserted inside your wedding ring which you're totally unaware of and found you here.

" What i did?" He questioned making you scoffed in anger.

" What you did?" You mocked him but shouted " HOW MUCH WILL YOU LIE THAT LAURA DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ANYTHING TO YOU?"

His hands fisted tightly digging nails in his palm as your words are making him angry " i didn't lie anything to you.. she's no one to me except that she's my enem-" 

" FUCK YOUR ENEMY" you cutted him off only to make him stepped forward and pulled you towards him, digging his nails in your arms.

His grip was painful but you didn't release any moan " she's. Nothing. Me." He gritted his teeth controlling his anger and tried not to hurt you in anyway.

But you smile sadly and said " I can understand that why you are lying to me but..." He tilted his head and peirced you with his glare and you continued "..you didn't even tell your friends what is her true relationship with you" 

"SHUT UP...YN..JUST SHUT UP..." He pulled you more into his chest crushing your soft frame against his rocked one, he spat angrily " you don't trust me?" He questioned you as you believe others but not him.

While you gritted hard  and yelled without any care " NO.. I DON'T"

His heart dropped at your words as he thought one day you will trust him and try to understand him but No. You never did.