44

"and I'm letting you go because i don't want to be a burden in your life, it's better than becoming a bad memory "

Your tears streamed down hearing his painful words which sent ache in your heart. You don't know why you're feeling pain, you should be grateful that he doesn't force you or threaten you with his words like last time and clear your way to let you go.

Then why.. you're not happy?

Or do you want him to force you like last time?  

It's like a bittersweet situation, right? 

Deep down, you wanted the divorce, but there's a part of you that doesn't want to let go. The inner conflict, where your heart is torn between the desire for a fresh start and the fear of leaving behind what's familiar. 

You stuck in the whirlwind of emotion, staring at his cold eyes, finding any kind of regret in his words. But he was just standing still with his steel expressions. 

You were lost in your own unknown thoughts when a car stop behind you.  Jimin walked out abruptly along with taehyung. 

Jimin stopped near you and asked if you're fine or not while taehyung just gazed at you with a pity face. They both got to know about your sudden disappearance from the party and after tracking your location, they didn't waste a single second and pulled the car towards you.

" Yn...is everything fine? " Jimin asked looking at your miserable state, you were standing there without any movement like a statue, gazing at jungkook's dark cold orbs.

" What happened yn..why are you cr-" 

" Jimin prepare divorce papers..." Jungkook cut him off with his hoarse voice without breaking the eye contact with you " and taehyung got the jet ready...to send my love back to skarlova" 

Jimin and taehyung become shocked listening to his words. " Jungkook... divorce?..why?" Taehyung asked while jimin gazed at you, trying to read your emotions.

" Why are you so shocked?..you also wanted this..right?" Jungkook retorted shifting his gaze to taehyung with his raised brow.

" I never wa-" 

" The decision is final..go and prepare everything" turning his gaze back to you, jungkook saw your tears streaming like a river, giving him a sign to take his words back. 

But no..

He won't..this is what you asked for.

You wanted to live your life without any pain. Now, go...go away from him.

He knows that because of his one decision, you both are now facing destiny but you are too responsible for the breaking this bond. The day he brought Laura to your mansion, he wanted to tell you everything but before he could, you pointed the gun at him. 

And you weren't ready to listen to anything after that.

If he was not the sole responsible for this fractured bond.

And now for your happiness, he decided to leave you.

The emotions were palpable in the middle of the road. Your heart ached with a mix of sadness, relief, and a tinge of regret. 

You both longed for stability and happiness, but the weight of the misunderstandings had taken its toll.

When jungkook spoke about the divorce, his voice was cold with a combination of sorrow and resignation. Deep down, he knew it was the right decision, but it didn't make it any easier. For him, your feelings were a complex blend of love, disappointment, and a glimmer of hope for a better future. The weight of your both emotions hung heavy in the air, painting a vivid picture of your fractured relationship.