47

" Jungkook"

Your tears streaming down your face as you sees your husband standing in the distance through your blur vision. The mix of pain, confusion and longing rushed to your soul and you cried even more. 

The bottle of wine fell down from your hand before you stumbles with your steps towards him. There was a tension and relief both inside your heart but your steps didn't halt even for a second. 

The slow steps took their pace in need to get close to him as the rawness of your vulnerability and the desperation can be clearly seen your action. 

Once you reached close to him, you jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly as if he would flew far away. You cried your heart out. You hugged him more trying to stick his body in yours. 

But he was just standing there without any actions. It's like a collision of emotions and actions, with one reaching out and the other frozen in place, creating a poignant and heartbreaking scene under the moonlit sky on the beach.

While after a moment you broke the hug without stepping back, your arms still crossed around his neck as you looked at him. You cupped his face with your cold hands before kissing him all over the face, seeking solace. 

" I missed you...Jeon" your voice breaks, and thumb pad caressing his cheeks. 

" I don't feel good... without you... please take me back with you...I love you" you  reaches out, desperate for some connection, for some understanding. And then, as you hugs him tightly again, you whispers

 "Please, don't leave me again... I need you" 

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore almost drowns out her sobs. But his silence, his stillness, speaks volumes.

 You again made an eye contact with him before cupping his face with your trembling hands " don't you love me..Jeon?" You questioned him.

While he was firm with his steelness, breaking your heart.

" I love you.." with that you leans in, your lips trembling as you kisses him, hoping to bridge the gap that has formed between them. But he remains unmoving, his face unreadable, leaving you to grapple with the weight of your emotions and the stark reality of your situation. 

" please kiss me back" you muttered inbetween the kiss and he wrapped his arms around your waist before deepening the kiss. 

You almost forgot about your surroundings and the pain that was rushed over to your heart. You pulled him more closer while he tightened his grip over your waist before picking up you in his arms, he walked somewhere and you let yourself indulge in the freezy, overwhelming moment.

After few minutes, he dropped you on the bed but you didn't ready to leave him and pulled him above you before kissing him again. You hands reached to his broad back and whispered

" I want you...Jeon"

You started unbuttoning his shirt buttons before pulling over his shoulder, you stripped him while lifted your top over your head and dipped into your neck before placing few kisses and biting. 

You moaned and arch your back, fisting his hair. He travelled down before stripping himself and you further. His naked body pressed against yours. 

Gripping your breasts in his huge palms, he spreads your legs with his knees and settled himself inbetween. The cold air of room rushed to your core and you Shivers. 

While he entered inside you, before keeping his pace slow to fast. You moaned with your closed eyes, feeling the intense moment in your drunken State. He fasten his pace, grunting, groaning.