11

MATURE SCENES AHEAD

Jungkook entered the room and looked at you talking on the phone while sitting near the window. You turned your gaze at him but instantly looked away as you doesn't want to make an eye contact with him. 

He understood that you're angry at him. He slowly walked towards the dressing room while taking off his watch. He came out of the dressing room and walked towards the bathroom while you watched him with your side eye. 

After few minutes, he came out of the bathroom while drying his hair with the towel. He was only in his night trousers as he stood infront of the mirror. You gulp as you tried not to look at his hot muscles with six pack body and turned your gaze before looking outside the window. 

Someone knocked on the door while he ordered the person to come in. The maid opened the door and come inside the room with food trolley. Jungkook was sitting on the bed doing something on his phone while the maid tried not to look at his bare upper side but with her side eye she caught a little view which doesn't go unnoticed by you. 

Are you feeling jealous?

You cut the call and looked at her with a poker face " hope you enjoyed the view"

The maid looked at you and so do jungkook

" I apologize mam" she looked down while you said " get out"

The maid bowed and left the room without any second thought while you stood up and walked towards the bed and laid down before putting the phone on the nightstand.

You were about to close your eyes when jungkook said

" Have your dinner before you sleep" 

His voice was calm but you ignored him and closed your eyes. But you opened your eyes and sat on the bed when he pulled the duvet away from your body and you shouted

" WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? "

He threw the duvet on the floor " come on get up..eat your food"

Your hands fisted in anger before getting up from the bed, you walked towards him before standing infront of him

" After killing an innocent person, your food might be digested but not mine " you said with gritted his teeth while he sat on the bed and held your hand but you jerked him away 

" I will not eat...what was their mistake that you killed them?" you asked him being frustrated.

He ignored your words and filled the spoon before standing up he placed the spoon infront of your mouth. His eyes were calm when he signal you to open your mouth but you sighed in frustration and thought what he think of himself.

You moved your hand and threw the spoon on the floor with the back of your hand while his eyes stuck on the spoon on the floor. His hands fisted and his anger erupted looking at your behaviour. 

You were about to say something but flinched and found yourself not breathing properly when he gripped your neck before slamming your back against the wall behind you. He strangled you more when you thew punches over his chest. His eyes were dark and jaw clenched

" stop being a brat when I'm being nice with you" he said with gritted teeth

You struggled while he continued 

" Those innocent people' touched you and that was their biggest mistake"

Your eyes turned teary feeling his grip too tight 

"You are my wife...the queen of this mafia world and it is against your honor for any man to touch you..."

" you're calling me a queen..." you scoffed " Jeon the mafia king..do you know the real meaning of queen.." he raised his brow " ..A queen has power in her hands...that can go anywhere she wants to in her life, take her descision by her self, stands with the king not only as his consort but to also support him in his descision making..but here you have tied my wings and kept me like a bird in this big cage"