14

MATURE SCENES AHEAD

He came out of the shower with towel wrapped around his waist, he directly went to the closet where you are waiting for him with the aid kit. You turned around when you heard his footsteps, the water was dripping down his body caused you to stare at him and the tattoos made you feel gulp.

He stood infront of you while you gesture him to sit down on the stool behind him. He sat and you opened the kit while he noticed and admired you in a black nightgown just reaching to your mid thighs. His gaze was fixed on you while he pushed his black wet hair back. 

You looked at him with the cotton ball in your hand and softly held his arm before treating his wound. 

You feel his gaze on you and thanks to God that he wasn't badly hurt except the only bullet hit him in his arm. Your hair strand falls on your face while he softly put it behind your ear before caressing your cheeks he said

" don't worry about me too much.." his tone was mocking.

You looked at him while he continued " may i know the reason behind all this care?" 

He was smirking mischievously while you pressed the cotton ball deep into his wound and he hissed a little.

You stepped back before throwing the cotton ball away, you turned around to walk towards the bedroom but before you can he pulled you back, making you sit on his lap.

You started wiggling in his arms and said with annoyance" leave me" 

He chuckled " calm down my lioness " 

His mocking tone only building your anger and with full strength you pushed him before standing up, you said

" I was worried about you as to why you haven't come back yet and when you came back...you were in this condition" you released your frustration on him while pointing your index finger over his wound but he frowned and stood up towering over you.

" Why you were worried about me?" He asked looking at your moisten eyes while you opened your mouth but no words escaped. 

You blinked to get rid of tears " I'm sleepy" 

You tried escape from the conversation and moved aside to left but he pulled you back on your place between him and the counter.

He caress your jaw softly and asked you again. Your lips parted feeling his sensual soft touch but a frown was there too as you couldn't understand why he wanted to know that.

" Tell me love...why you were worried for me?" His voice hold unknown emotions as he too couldn't believe himself that he can be this much soft. 

" I'm a human and i have a soft side for everyone " you said while he smirked and held her throat lightly he said 

" I don't come in everyone...love...I'm your husband...your king....do you want me to prove you?" He said in a low sensual voice before moving towards you while you bend behind as he took your hands before pinning them behind your back. 

There was desires in his eyes, in his voice and it made you aroused.

His closeness making you moan and arching your back. Your chest heaved up and down while your nipples hardened and legs pressed tightly. He doesn't do anything yet and here you're feeling yourself wet.

You want him. 

He smirked looking at your face as he knows you wants him as much as he wants you before asking you again