26

" It's Mrs. Jeon...for you" jimin said walking towards you, glaring at Laura who was crying in embarrassment and anger.

He stood beside you and pointed towards her before saying " she's the wife of jungkook and our queen...so be careful with your words" he spat harshly making her feel more embarrassed. 

You looked at her with a proud face while Laura looked down and his crying turned into sob while you rolled your eyes at her drama. 

" Show your crocodile tears to someone who cares about you...We are not going to melt " taehyung raised his voice and said with frustration.

But Laura was sobbing hard as it was hard for her to control herself. You ran your hands in your hair as you too started feeling frustration because of her drama. But you still wanted to know what she was doing your room. 

You asked her but she kept looking down, crying not having guts to look up to you and meet your gaze. 

" For God sake..SPEAK" You yelled at her as you were done with her drama and she flinched. 

" I don't think she should live in this mansion even for a minute " jimin said glaring at her while Laura looked at him with her teary eyes. She shook her head and about to say something but taehyung cutted her off and said

"Right...Today she reached your room yn, tomorrow she will sleep there" 

Your thoughts went crazy, face turned pale and full of fear only just by imaging Taehyung's words. Laura in your room, sleeping on your bed beside jungkook. You felt disgusting only by imaging her. You wasn't pleased and made a disgusting face looking at Laura who was staring at you already trying to stop your thoughts. But you were already lost and imagined many things. 

Something hits your nerves, and your brows drawn down in confusion and fear. Laura, your husband's mistress would take your place and she would look down on you. 

No this would not going to happen.

You should do something, you have to do something. You can't sit quietly like a statue or she would snatch your husband jungkook completely. 

You never fight in your life with other woman over a man like a teenager but this time you have to. Here's your husband was at the stake. You have to fight with her. 

Laura was trying to say something but you ignored her word and clenched your fist tightly. Your fearful expression turned into burning gaze, chest heaved up and down and you said with a firm voice

" Get out...get out of my house" 

Laura's eyes widened and she shook her head as she doesn't wants to leave. While you glared at her peircing her soul as you won't not stop now you have to show this so called mistress her real place. 

Your marriage was a joke to jungkook but she made it more worse by coming in your life as a third person.

" Why are you standing still....i said get out" you yelled, burning her with your glares. While she shook her head and said with her trembling voice

" Please...let jungkook comes first...i w-" 

" GUARDS" you shouted cutting her off while the group of men's entered inside the mansion, bowing to you. 

" Take this trash and threw it out" you spat while taehyung and jimin smirked as they were satisfied, finally you're taking your steps to save your marriage.

" Please.. don't do this...please let me stay" she said trembling hard and stepping back while you were shooting glares at her and guards were coming towards her to take her out of the mansion.