6

Jungkook took yn in bridal style and went to his car. He made her sit back seat of the car and turned to other other side before hoping in too. Yn didn't said anything, she was just looking down. Tears were still there in her eyes but didn't let them fall. This was the first time in her life she felt scared. She knows how to play with guns but she's weak when it comes to physical fight. Her grandpa always told her she's not safe, there are many enemies outside. Who just wanted a chance to kill his weakness and that's her.

Other side jungkook was deeply looking at her, many things were roaming inside his mind.

Soon they both reach the mansion. Jungkook came out of the car and turned to her side. He opened the door and bend towards her taking her in bridal style.

" It's oky, I can walk" she said but jungkook glared at her.

She looked down and let him do what he wanted.

He came inside holding her in his arms. Skarlova was sitting on the sofa while checking some files. He heard some footsteps as he looked up. He saw yn in jungkook's arms, her forehead was bleeding. He hurriedly got up from the sofa as he looked worried. Jungkook glared at him and made her sit on the sofa before saying

" Why you let her go out with those fucking coward bodyguards"

Skarlova frowned at him and looked at yn " love, what happened...how you got this" he checked her forehead which was bleeding.

" I'm okay grandpa.." yn said smiling softly.

" No you're not....maid get the first aid" skarlova shouted.

Skarlova treated her forehead and kissed on it.

" Now would you mind to tell me...why you let her go outside?" Jungkook said in a hard tone.

" First tell me what happened " skarlova asked before standing up from sofa.

" You never let her go outside..and here I'm bringing my soon to be wife from the club..where some man attacked on her" jungkook said with his dark eyes.

Skarlova looked at yn who was silently sitting on the sofa. His hand turned into fist and shouted " GUARDS....." Few guards ran inside the house and bowed at skarlova " where are the bodyguards I assigned for my daughter's safety"

" They'll were inside my hell" jungkook interrupted him.

Skarlova turned to him and narrowed his eyes.

" They didn't worked properly...now I'll teach them....but you tell me why you let her go out "

" I wanted to give her some freedom so th-"

" So that she got killed " jungkook cutted him off " you told me how unsafe she's but you just let her go outside...so that those hungry wolves attack on her" he continued while yelling at skarlova.

Yn eyes widened when jungkook yelled at her grandpa. Her hand turned into fist. He can be Mafia king but his grandpa is king maker. How can he yell at him. If he wasn't king maker still jungkook needs to respect him. He's much older than him.

" Don't you dare to raise your voice at my grandpa" yn stood up angrily and shouted at jungkook.

She came towards him and said " my grandpa just fulfilled my wish...it was my bad luck but you don't have any rights to yell at my grandpa "

Jungkook glared at yn.

" Love go to your room " skarlova said.

" No...how can he disrespect you grandpa " yn glared back to jungkook.