21

MATURED SCENES AHEAD

You gulped as you thought you didn't crossed any limits. You saw how every man leaving the office with their heads down. Once everyone left the room, he got up from his seat and walked towards you but you kept your expression and body language cool to tell him that you didn't feared of him.

He stood up and closed the distance between you both. You gulp hard looking at his dark orbs pouring hole in you. He put his one hand over the table and bend down a little while the other one rested freely in his pants pocket. He tilted his head, teeth gritted slightly to gulp his anger and holding his urge to not hurt you. 

" What the hell are you doing here?" Roughness accompanied his voice while you looked up with a proud look on your face not to let your fear and nervousness appear on your features.

" Do you have any problem with me being here?" You questioned back while he narrowed his eyes and lifted his arm before grazing his fingers over your bare long legs. 

His rough fingers softly grazing your skin without breaking the eye contact while you suddenly feel something wet between your legs. You bit your lower lip and stared at him with a mix emotions of hate and affection.

" Why you come here?" His again asked you but this time in a low husky tone. 

Anger didn't left his face while you swallowed with you as he was making you more nervous than you already was. You didn't want to obey him but his sharp dark eyes feared you and it would only make you feel angrier.

" I just wanna talk to you" you lied biting your lips while his finger started making circles over your mid thighs. 

He grip your arm and pulled you up from the chair before trapping you against the table. He braces his palm against the table beside your waist, caging you in, he pressed his whole body to yours.

" Shoot" he said in hoarse voice while you were cursing yourself mentally as you were feeling something inside your body. His musky scent filled your nostrils and you liked it alot.

You were getting distract from your motive as this man was driving you crazy. You wanted to push him back as he was again trying to play with you then what happened to you suddenly?

Why you're not pushing him back?

" Move back...you have a mistress" you whispered low while he pressed his lower abdomen completely over you and you tightly pressed your lips to not let out any single moan as you feel his little bulge against your core. 

" And you are my wife" you feel good...so good hearing this line. 

But you're still angry on him " deal...I'm your fucking deal"  you reminded him.

" Doesn't matter...." his low rasp could be feel everywhere " you will never come to meet me wearing this type of dress and provide those men free show..again" 

His last words came out with gritted teeth while you frown and smirked in surprise" does it bother you?" 

" It does...as i don't share..at all."

 He caressed your waistband while you narrowed your eyes as you were confused with his words. You are only a deal for him then why he's becoming so possessive for you.

" You don't share...then how could you even think that i can share you.. my husband" words came out differently than you expected and before you realised you'd said it already.

He stared at you with no emotion but from inside he was happy hearing you calling him as your husband. Before he could say anything you push him back and said