1

In a dark room, a man was hanging on pipes with rope tied around his wrists. His eyes closed, blood dripping down his head, nose,chin, shoulder, chest, legs. He looked like half dead person bruises all over the body exposing the flesh under his skin.

Two men beating him mercilessly. One with the rode and other with hunter.
Man was half dead and unconscious but still he was feeling   every single part of his body bearing the unbearable pain.

In front of him, a guy with formal pants, black shirt with rolled sleeves, his eyes were dark and deep, a strand of his hair fall on his left eye and his face looked like crafted by God themselves, standing with a smirk on his face. He was Jeon jungkook mafia boss.

A man came inside with formal suit his hair comb backwards  but slightly parted from right side, adding more beauty to his handsome face. He stand beside jungkook and said " he doesn't know anything"

" I know"

" Then kill him or leave him"

Staring at half dead man jungkook spoke" not so easily tae" his voice gravel.

" Why? we are wasting our time on him. We have to leave for America "

" Why?

" We found out that he's staying there for last 1 week"

Listening to him, jungkook eyes turn more dark and told his men" untie him"

His men untie him and the man fell on the ground with a huge thud.

Jungkook took a small steps and stand in front of him, he lowered his head and started at him" you must be in lot of pain " he mock showing sympathy. " Let me free you"

He lifted his hand taking out gun from his back and leveled it at man's head he smirked at him, pulled trigger and shot him.

__________

He entered in his office unbuttoned his coat and placed it on his chair and sat on it. He was checking some files when his office door opened, there stood his two partners Park jimin and Kim taehyung.

" Why you cancelled the tickets? It's a good chance to kill that bastered" jimin said with a little anger on his voice.

" Yes i told you we have to leave this evening. We can't miss the chance" tae said looking at him.

Jungkook playing with his pen looking at the papers in front of him. He didn't even look up.

" Are you listening or not" tae said.

Still jungkook didn't said anything and focusing on his papers.

" For God sake jungkook say something " jimin said banging his hand on the table.

Jungkook look at him and hold his pen tightly in his hand like a knife and stabbed his pen between his index and middle finger. 

Jimin looked at him with little shocked and glaring.

" Never raised your voice at me again jimin other wise next time this pen will be middle of your two eyes" jungkook growled.

" I know he was there but now he's not. He found out that we are coming to America and he ran from there" jungkook said sitting back on his chair comfortably.

" How do you know that" jimin asked.

" When tae told me he's in America, i asked my mens over there to give every single detail about his movement. But in between them there's a traitor who told him everything and he ran away"

" What? Who's that traitor? I'm gonna kill that fucker"
Tae said with anger.

" Relax, he already got caught and my mens gave him good dose" jungkook said resting his head back of his chair.