7

Jungkook put her down and she pushed him away. She walked to the bathroom leaving him alone. He took a deep breath as he watched her disappearing figure

" I'm never going to leave you love...once I'd made a mistake in past but not again"

He whispered to himself as he looked at the bathroom door. He doesn't know what he's feeling towards her but only thing he knows that he won't repeat the same mistake as he did in the past.

________

Yn wiggled in her sleep as the sun rays directly hit her face. She turned around and snuggled into hard yet soft chest. She smiled a little thinking about its a pillow but reality hit her hard when the pillow started to embrace her. She shoot opened her eyes and saw jungkook close to her face with a smirk. She pushed him and asked

" What the hell you're doing?"

Jungkook got up and said " hugging my wife "

He kissed her bare neck and she glared at him.

" Get up... we've to leave" he said and walked towards the bathroom.

" Where?" She said.

" Korea"

She frowned and said " why... I'm not leaving my country"

Jungkook turned around and directly looked into her eyes. His eyes were cold and blank. Suddenly she felt shiver looking into his eyes and broke the contact.

________

YN POV

Looking at your reflection in the mirror for a good minutes you said to yourself

" Get ready to be caged again yn "

After taking shower, you stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards your bed. Your dress was was placed on the bed. You started opening your robe when a knock on the door disturbed you. You sighed and walked towards the door and peeked out a little so that your body was still hidden behind the door.

You know him he's jimin

" What?" You said.

" Aren't you ready, we're getting late" jimin said.

" I need time "

" How more you want it's already too late " he said looking at his watch.

" I'm just standing in robe...if he doesn't have any problem than I'm ready to leave"

She said and jimin gazed at your wet hair. He saw how few drops falling on your face and travel down but he couldn't see it as you were hiding yourself.

" Hello" you said waving your hand infront of him and he cleared his throat and said " get ready fast"

You rolled your eyes and shut the door behind.

________

After dressing up you walked out of the room and went downstairs to reach main door. You could see the cars already waiting for you.

Jungkook looked at you and his eyes blessed. You were wearing a knee length, off shoulder yellow gown, curly hair falling down to your back as you walked towards him slowly.

He cleared his thoughts and sat inside the car followed by you.

The whole ride was silent as he was checking some files but he can feel your gaze at him. You want to talk to him to meet your grandpa for the last time before you left the country.

" Your grandpa waiting for you on the airport..you can meet him there" he said not looking up to you.

Yo widened your eyes and thought, how he read your mind.

Soon you both reached to the airport. You both got out of the car. Your eyes roamed here and there finding particular person and soon you found him. You ran towards him and hugged him tightly

" Grandpa, i missed you"

Skarlova hugged her back and laughed " ohh love... We just met yesterday"

" Still I missed you"

He caressed your back for few minutes and broke the hug.

" Is it necessary to leave you" you asked.

" Now your husband's house is your house"

You rolled your eyes and looked at jungkook who was standing little bit far from you both with hands in his pocket. He was wearing all black with glasses covering his eyes, looking hot as hell.

Jungkook walked towards you both and stand beside you " I hope you talked enough love now get inside the jet"

" I'm still talk-" skarlova cutted you off

" Yn...now he's your husband you should listen to him "

You were about say something but stopped because you know your grandpa always take his side.

You looked at jungkook who was smirking at you.

For the last time you hugged your grandpa and walked inside jet leaving them both alone.

" I know you'll not disappoint me...and i can't thank you enough for marrying her and taking her away from all evil " skarlova said.

" Don't make me feel like a stranger after all I'm your son in law now" jungkook said and skarlova smiled.

" I gave you my most precious gem, never hurt her. She looked like a tough one but she's very fragile and just a little affection melt her heart remember that"

" Don't worry she's my wife now "

Skarlova gave him a hug and thought his choice is right for you. Jungkook is right for you.

" Now go or you'll get late"

" You should tell her"

" No....First she needs to leave the country after that when you think the right time came tell her"

Jungkook nodded and turned around to get inside the jet.

Soon the jet take off and skarlova smiled as now his granddaughter is safe.

________

You were sitting opposite to him and peering out of the window. After sometime you looked at him finding him busy in his phone. You again looked outside and leaned your head against the window before closing your eyes.

He looked at you like admiring or thinking something about you. Skarlova said you're fragile but to his eyes you are something else. You're the grand daughter of former mafia king and wife of jeon jungkook the current mafia king. You've the ability to burn the whole world. The world you live definitely full of monsters and game like the survival of fittest but the only difference here is everyone is not strong enough like skarlova and him.

But he can't deny the fact that he's your protector now and would do anything to save you. And just like skarlova said when the right time will come he will tell you everything. But he'd some other plans for you. He want you to be strong enough so that when the d day will come you'll protect yourself but that doesn't mean he'll leave you. He's your husband till last breath.

______

Vote + comments 🔪