2

YN POV

My plane just landed and now I'm standing outside the airport " finally I'm back to my country after five years" I'm so happy.

I was smiling like a crazy girl but soon it got vanished away when I saw ten black range rover cars standing in front of me....

Cars doors opened and twelve men came out of it with their guns hanging on their shoulders. I was looking at them with a boring face and they walk towards me.....they trapped me by making a circle around me before bowing down to me. I rolled my eyes at them about to say something but one of them spoke 

" Welcome home mam....please come sir desparately wanted to see you" 

I again rolled my eyes and walk towards the first car. I was about to sit front seat but the same man opened the back door of the car for me, i glared at him and sat inside the car. I was fuming in anger and wanted to shout at them but I couldn't do that, they were just following the orders.

________

After 30 minutes of drive, cars stopped and the same man came towards my side and opened the door for me. I came out of the car and looked around....i  left a huge sigh and said " it's all same nothing had change".

Around twenty guards were standing at the entrance gate, fourty roaming around the mansion with their guns hanging. I step forward walking toward the mansion and all the guards bowed at me one by one. 

I step inside the house and it's also same. Maids come toward me running and bow down. One of them gave me a glass of water and I took it from her. My eyes were roaming around the mansion while gulping the water. I drank all the water asked " where's he?" 

Maid knows whom I'm talking about and she said " in his office mam". I nodded at her answer and walk towards the office room.

______

I didn't mind to knock on the door and directly entered the room. I saw an old man in his seventies sitting on the chair talking about something with the man standing in front of him . He looked at me and that man too. I was standing crossing my hands over my chest glaring at him. 

" I want all the information about him....you may leave now" the old man said to the man standing infront of him. He bowed down to him then me and  walked towards the door leaving, closing behind it.

" You don't want me to live in peace" i said to the old man.

He smiled at me and said " is this how you going to meet your grandpa......no hug no kiss just started with your complaints " 

I rolled my eyes and move towards him standing in front of him i said " i came back after five years grandpa and and you're again caging me" 

" All this is for your safety my love" he said.

" I think I made a mistake by coming back "

" Don't you love your grandpa?..... You're my only family and i fulfilled your wish letting you study freely without any disturbance and now here you're saying you made a mistake by coming back"

I left a sigh and hug him tightly" i don't mean to say that grandpa....i was just pissed off by your so called bodyguards"

Grandpa hugged her back " you know I'm always worried about you after your parents--" she cut him off " grandpa...you don't have to worry about me now I'm here with you.... you'll protect me...like always"

" Hmmm... But now I'm getting old my love"

" Really... Mr. Skarlova torrito show me...mmmm...but for me you're just like a twenty year old young man" she said looking at his face.