8

AFTER ARRIVING TO KOREA

Jungkook was walking ahead talking to the phone and yn was following him behind. She admired every single thing in his mansion. Her gaze dropped to the security. They were approximately doubled than her grandpa's. Every single corner was protected by them.

She thought he's the mafia king that's why there's a tight security but who'll gonna tell her that this security was doubled only for her safety.

From their first step, every guard bowed to them as their king came back with his queen. Jungkook sat on the sofa before cutting the call.

" Where's the room?" Yn asked and jungkook looked at her " I'm tired"

" First sit here love " he said patting beside him on the sofa.

" I'm -" he cutted her off " I've something to announce...so just keep your pretty mouth shut and sit here"

Yn glared at her and walked towards him before sitting on the sofa.

" Mrs. Wang " jungkook called the head maid of the mansion and she came with other workers before standing infront of him.

" Love..she's Mrs. Wang.. she'll gonna take care of you in this mansion " jungkook said and yn frowned at him

" I'm not a kid i can-" he again cutted her off and spoke with dark eyes and she shut her mouth.

Yn didn't know why she stopped talking against to him. She isn't scared of him but why.

" Mrs. Wang show her our room " jungkook said and yn got up from the seat and walked upstairs with her.

_________

After few minutes taehyung entered and sat on the sofa opposite to jungkook. He looked up and said

" Did you explain everything to Mrs. Wang?"

Taehyung nodded and said" don't worry I warned her and other workers. If they'll do any mistake then consequences would be worse"

Jungkook nodded he doesn't want to compromise about your safety " where's jimin?"

" He'd some work in the office. Soon he'll be here"

"When he reached here tell him to meet me" jungkook said and stood up from the sofa and walked upstairs.

______

Jungkook opened the door and watched her standing infront of the window. He never imagined he married to the woman who attracts him in just a small glimpse. He walked closer and saw she was looking at the Han river.

" River gives the best night view" he said and stood beside her.

Yn side eye him before saying " still it looks beautiful"

He turned to her side and smiled. He knows she would love this view. For him her side view was so adorable. His eyes admired her facial feature, god knows how many times he did that since the day he met her.

She felt his gaze on her and turned around to walked towards the wardrobe and took her clothes before entering the bathroom. He saw her every move and sat on the bed looking outside the window.

Few memories flashed in his mind

[" SO MR. KING WHAT YOU SAID YOU'LL NOT INVITE ME IN YOUR MARRIAGE " the girl said.

" YES I'LL NOT, YOU WANTED TO GO RIGHT THEN GO" jungkook said.

" YOU'RE SO BAD KOOK, YOU'LL MISS ME... MARK MY WORDS " the girl said.]

After some time, she came out and saw him sitting on the bed thinking deeply about something. She didn't said anything and walked towards the bed before laying down on it.

Jungkook felt movements behind him and came out of his thoughts. He looked back and his gaze met her.

They both made an eye contact and for the first time yn felt something in his eyes other than coldness and darkness. Her eyes softened when she saw his little bit teary eyes.

' did he cried ' she thought.

Jungkook looked away feeling himself about to cry. He hated to show any emotions. He stood up and went to bathroom. Yn saw his disappearing figure with many thoughts building inside her mind.

She sat on the bed and took her phone to talk with her grandpa but she forgot that she wanted a new SIM now. She throws her phone on the bed and at the same time jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel around his lower body. He walked towards the mirror as she saw water dripping down his body caused her to just stare at him. His right tattooed arm made her bit her lips.

He noticed her gaze on him through the mirror and smirked.

" I'm all yours love " he said and she looked away clearing her throat.

He turned around to walk towards the wardrobe and pulled sweatpants and shirt for himself and she looked at him again but her eyes narrowed as she noticed a scar on his chest running from his shoulder to just above the nipple.

After wearing those he turned to bed as his eyes stuck on her. He noticed her gaze dropped to his chest and laid down on the bed before closing his eyes.

" Why do you have a scar?" She asked as his jaw clenched.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. She noticed darkness in his eyes but she's not affected by him.

In a swift movement he made her lie down under him, hand pinned above her head as she breathed heavily.

Their eyes met as they felt sensations in their bodies. At the same time their gaze dropped to each others lips.

Yn moved her gaze to his eyes and asked " what you did mafia?"

His eyes met her brown ones before snuggling his face in her neck. He felt himself relaxed by just inhaling her scent.

Yn breathing turned heavy as he gave few kisses in her neck.

" Jeon" she moaned as he bit her skin hard.

He looked up and smirked. He loves to see his effect on her. She hated him but never denied his touch.

He smashed his lips on hers and she kissed him back without wasting any second. He freed her hands. Her one hand caressed her cheeks and other her curves. She wrapped her hands around his neck before pulling him closer.

His hand opened her shirt buttons and caressed her waist softly. She pulled back and said

" You know i hate you "

He chuckled at her and said " but still you want me to kiss you..and I'll be not surprised if you'll beg me to fuck you"

She smirked at him and roamed her index finger over his face before saying " I never asked you to kiss me...you are the only one who don't have any control over his hormones "

He darkly chuckled and kissed every inch of her body with need and urgency. His kisses travelled to her cleavage to breasts before squeezing them tightly and she moaned

" Jeon...ahhh"

After giving hickeys he looked up and asked " do you trust me?"

Yn opened her eyes and met with his black doe ones. She could feel some kind of a pain in his words and voice. She wanted to know about his pain as his other half it's her right. She cupped his face and about to say something but a knock grabbed their attention and he rolled his eyes before getting up from the bed.

He walked towards the door and opened before saying

" You"

_____