48

" Yes, we both did it last night" 

The room fell into a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of your ragged breaths. The weight of your mistake bore down on you like a heavy burden, leaving you feeling hollow and shattered. Every heartbeat seemed to echo the pain of your realization, a sharp ache that pierced through your chest.

Tears streamed down to your face, each drop a silent testament to the deep hurt you carried within you. The reality sets in, shock and disbelief. 

You cheated on your husband with your ex boyfriend.

The realisation hits you like a ton of bricks. Your head started moving as the emotions swirl inside you like a turbulent storm - guilt, regret, panic. The weight of your actions presses down on your chest, making it hard to breathe.

In a hushed voice, you whispered, "No, no.. this can't be happening"

 Your mind raced, trying to piece together the fragmented memories of the night before.

With your trembling hands you covered your mouth in regret and guilt before stumbling backwards.

Jackson rushed close to you and touched your shoulder in worry but you jerked him back " i thought...i thought it was my husband" you stammered, your voice barely above a whisper.

" Amor.." concern etched in his voice.

" Why didn't you stopped last night?" You yelled at him inbetween your trembling, hurtful state. 

" Amor-" 

" Stop calling me..amor" you cutted him off with your harsh tone. 

And he was taken aback. " You knew that I'm a married woman but still you didn't stop" Tears welled up in your eyes as you choked with emotion.

You gripped his collar with rage swirling inside you as you again yelled " i cheated on my husband...did you even have any idea what a grave mistake i did ?" 

You grappled with the tangled mess of guilt, regret, and shame swirling inside you.

" Why are you silent now?...after making me an impure woman " 

" You were the one who started everything...amor" he simply replied while your hands weaken against his collar " and i lost control over my senses" he accepted.

" what?" Your voice barely audible, choked with emotion. 

Yes, you were the one who who started everything as you were too much drown in pain, longing and desperation plus high on intoxication. 

You're a betrayer.

The betrayal of your own actions gnawed at your soul, leaving behind a raw, gaping wound that seemed impossible to heal. In the moment of clarity, you were confronted with the harsh reality of your choices, and the pain of your own heartbreak mirrored in your tear-streaked reflection.

" no.. it can't be" you mumbled in your panic state while Jackson soothe your back. 

" you're not impure...amor..." you looked at him with your bloodshot teary eyes " you didn't cheat on your husband..you were drunk and you thought of your husband in me" 

He tried to make you calm down but no one can change the reality. That you cheated on your husband. 

You cheated on jungkook.

You're ashamed of yourself yet scared of, what will gonna happen when jungkook gets to know about your betrayal. 

You knew your relationship is broken but still you consider him as your husband from the depth of your heart, you didn't forgot about your wedding vows.