20

" Was i looking too hot to handle ?" You smirked at him while he gripped your throat hard and your eyes widened a little but the smirk didn't left your lips.

You know what you were doing but you didn't know that he's controlling himself to not say anything to you.

"Aren't you ashamed of what you did?" He said darkly while you raised your brow and asked

"What i did...?" 

He strangled you a little with his peirced gaze  " stop your bratty attitude...don't forget that you're my wife and a bloody queen"

You scoffed and chuckled a little " wife?... really?" you mocked him with your evil grin " you were the one who said I'm nothing but just a deal" you pressed the weight on 'deal' word while he growled hard and you felt your chest vibrate as he was hovering above you. 

" Hope you didn't forgot your own words Jeon the mafia king" 

He fumed with anger as he clearly remembered his words he said to you that day in anger but if you ask him he doesn't feel any guilty while spitting those words to you. 

" Now what happened...cat caught your tongue" he closed his eyes for a moment as he was fighting with his inner beast to not burst on you. 

" Get off me Jeon...and show your dominance to your so called mistress because i don't give a fuck to you anymore" 

He opened his burning eyes and his hold over your throat tightened as he strangled you more. Your eyes widened as his anger completely took over him. Your words hurted him. You tried to to release your hands from his grip and threw your legs as you were trying hard to breath. But he was blind in anger while your eyes turned teary, blurring your vision and soon the black dots started appearing in front of your eyes. 

He saw your struggled as he pressed his hold over your certain nerve and within a second your movements came to end and you passed out. 

His grip loosen and a drop of fresh tear dropped over your cheeks. He was crying. Jungkook was crying. 

He softly caressed your cheeks before wiping the tear drop, he placed a soft kiss over your forehead and attached his forehead to yours. 

Pain was completely visible in his eyes as he never thought he would hurt you so much in his life. 

" I'm sorry.. love" he sobbed and closed his eyes. 

" You're not a deal but a part of mine.... you're my moon who brightens my dark life and saved me to not fall deep into oblivion..." He sucked a huge breath " i know i hurted you but only I can hurt you because I'm the only one who knows whether that's right or not " 

" And how could you even think that I could cheat on you?.... cheating on you is like a throwing a diamond and picking up a rock...i would never cheat on you till my last breath....I wanted you to trust me but you... didn't" 

He cried shedding his tears over your face as he was hurted too. The day stepped inside his room he asked you only one thing

Did you trust him?...but you didn't said anything and he felt bad. But he thought to give you time and you would trust him but that thing never happened. The day you pointed gun at him and questioned his loyalty towards you, he was hurt and the bullet you peirced in his shoulder shattered his heart into peices. He wasn't hurt by the bullet but he was hurted by your misunderstanding. 

He was looking tough and strong but from inside he was a broken man. You didn't trusted him. 

You didn't trusted your own husband.