30

He shrugged his thoughts and decided to complete his words as you need to understand him. Jungkook tried to tell you but you weren't ready to listen to him but now you should have listen him and understand his situation.

" But what you did in return wasn't too forgivable" he completed his words and your heart broke again. 

You took a step back removing his touch. He took jungkook's side not you. You're his blood not jungkook but still he chose to take the side of a cheater. This is not your grandpa. 

This is the king maker of mafia world... skarlova Torrito.

You pulled your hair and covered your mouth as the memory of that night flashes in your mind when jungkook told you that you're nothing but a deal for him. Your grandpa knows everything and he was the one who pushed you in his hell. 

You scoffed and and chuckled sadly while skarlova tried to hold you but you jerked his hands and stepped back more, hating him.

" You can go...i don't want to talk to you anymore" 

You're tired of everything now, tired of getting hurt again and again. You thought your grandpa would take your side and showed his anger to jungkook for hurting you but no..nothing happened like that. Now, not anymore you will going to let others hurt you. 

Skarlova shook his head " love tried to understand m-" you showed him your palm cutting him off and said again with your low tone 

" Please out" 

But he wasn't ready to leave you without telling you everything " I'm not going anywhere...you have to listen to me" he said in a little bit anger. 

While your anger too started erupting inside you and yelled at him " I DON'T WANT TO...JUST GET OUT FROM HERE MR. SKARLOVA TORRITO " 

He looked at you in disbelief and shock as he never thought you would call him like that and he closed his eyes in frustration and hurt as he understood jungkook's condition when he hurted you for the first time. 

You didn't listen to him that time and now him. 

" WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE?...GET OUT" 

He was about to say something but you held his arm and pushed him out of the room. He stumbled but balance himself not to fall, his eyes widened at your actions and thought you weren't his daughter. 

You're not the yn, he knows. 

You slammed the door on his face and he becomes hurt. Your actions gave him a deep pain and his chest heaved up and down while breathing heavily. His eyes almost turned teary and he searched something in his coat pocket with his trembling hands. 

He stumbled a little as his condition was getting serious. Jungkook support him by holding his back and about to shout to call the doctor but his gaze landed to his trembling hands finding something in his pockets. He helped and took out the small bottle of medicine. 

Skarlova trembling hands showed him two fingers as he was asking jungkook to gave him two tablets. Jungkook gave him and he gulped the medicine. Jungkook felt bad looking at his condition and in a minute his breathing turned even, feeling relaxed.

Jungkook looked at your closed door in anger as how could you do this to your own grandpa and about to Bang his fist but skarlova stopped him and asked him to take him inside. 

NEXT DAY

Skarlova went back to Italy but jungkook asked him to stay for sometime as his condition was not good. But he refused and tells him that whatever he does, he's with him. And jungkook thanked him to understand him. 

He wanted to see you for the last time before leaving for the Italy but you didn't opened the door and he left with a heavy heart. He wanted to clear everything on behalf of jungkook but you didn't listened to him. 

Like jungkook.

Now, you're walking in your private floral garden which jungkook bought for you. While grazing your fingertips on every flower with a sad but a small smile on your face as you were thinking about yesterday's incident with your grandpa. Like jungkook he too hurted you. You cried whole night and still your eyes are puffy red. 

Your fingers stopped on the lilies and frown as they looking dull. You bends a little and softly hold them in your palms and said 

" Now... what happened to you?" 

You asked and a voice came from your behind " Maybe they're sad to see the pain behind your smile."

The voice was quite familiar to you which made you immediately turned around to see the person. Your eyes widened in shock and lips parted before your voice came out in whisper

" Jackson" 

________

Vote + comments 🔪

what are your thoughts about Jackson?