32

"your husband Jeon jungkook wants to kill me.....even he trapped my innocent sister Laura forcefully..." 

You stared at him with shocked and tried to comprehend his words. You looked at his displeased and painful face with begging eyes. Laura his sister and she's jungkook's mistress. Did he forcefully made her his mistress? But the most important thing which is lingering so hard in your mind is that how and when his sister born suddenly?

You clearly remember that he also told you that he has no one in his life. He's all alone in this big damn world. Then how and from where his sister fallen from? You didn't understand him and anything else.

" Your sister Laura?" You asked him with curiosity and your gaze was solemn when you continue " what's your relation with my husband that he wants to kill you?" 

He looked at you for a moment with his glossy yet painful eyes while you got stunned when a drop of tear falls from his eye. 

He's crying. 

You felt bad and wanted to wipe his tears as they were hurting you. But at the same time you wondered what is it that is causing him to ask for your help? What kind of enmity is there between him and Jungkook?

Does jungkook know him? 

Jackson is just an ordinary middle class person and why Jungkook wants to kill him and has made his sister his mistress?

You were confused like hell and trapped your mind in your own thoughts and try to find out of all the possibilities but then something clicked your mind and your shocked eyes widened more deeply as the situation was getting more intense when you remembered the diary of jungkook's sister Sara and the photo slipped from it. 

Your eyes started pouring unknown tears as you recalls the person who was inside the photo was none other than him.....

Jackson.

 And now it is evident that he was the person whom Sara loved. And Jackson was the person whom jungkook was finding only to kill. You started connecting the dots, in your mind, and remembered taehyung too was talking about Jackson

But....

Why he said that Jackson was not good enough for Sara. 

Here you're in dazed as you know Jackson very well. You know how much kind and innocent he was. You spent one year of your life with him which was enough to know a person well. 

You are well known of his behaviour, then how he wasn't a good match for Sara?

There's some kind of misunderstanding. Jackson would never hurt any person in his life. Jungkook and taehyung blaming him for nothing. And you know and trust him that he's innocent.

But how the innocent person like Jackson ended up with mafia's? And how he met Sara? And become the victim of Jeon jungkook's cruelty. 

You were deeply concentrated in your thoughts but flinched when Jackson touched your shoulder and called you

" Amor.." 

You looked into his eyes and they were filled with guilt, helplessness and frustration. He wanted to tell you many things through his eyes and guess what you read his eyes very well but still you wants to listen everything from his mouth. 

You wants to know his every pain, how he suffered because of jungkook and his sister. You wanted to know as you already made your mind to keep this person safe from jungkook and any other cruelty. He doesn't deserve all this. He's innocent and jungkook is targeting him for nothing.